- - - - -

Syndicate TDM server Featuring Historical Mission

• Please log in to reply
714 replies to this topic

#81 Chill31

Chill31

Posted 17 May 2010 - 02:34

Bliss

Here is a new version of the mission I made.

I will update it to include alternate historical planesets and weather conditions after you guys say whether or not it runs well.

I cut out 30% of the old AI components of the mission, which should hopefully reduce the load on the server and the #10009 errors.

I recommend removing any of my previous missions from your server since they are causing crashes for you.

Please let me know if you find any problems with it and I will fix it for you asap.

Attached Files

#82 Parazaine

Parazaine

Posted 17 May 2010 - 04:34

Played on the server the other day and was very impressed. I'm in the uk and it ran smooth as silk.

My apologies to Hot Tom, I did let you take off before shooting you down. Funny thing was that I was given a second kill for shooting you down when I was nowhere near you and hadn't even fired at you.

Perhaps some guidance on acceptable behaviour is required? While I didn't technically vulch players on take-off, I certainly attacked them from a position of advantage above their airfield.

I did have flak blowing holes in me the whole time which got me in the end.

S! Tom. No hard feelings I hope.

#83 HotTom

HotTom

Posted 17 May 2010 - 05:23

Played on the server the other day and was very impressed. I'm in the uk and it ran smooth as silk.

My apologies to Hot Tom, I did let you take off before shooting you down. Funny thing was that I was given a second kill for shooting you down when I was nowhere near you and hadn't even fired at you.

Perhaps some guidance on acceptable behaviour is required? While I didn't technically vulch players on take-off, I certainly attacked them from a position of advantage above their airfield.

I did have flak blowing holes in me the whole time which got me in the end.

S! Tom. No hard feelings I hope.

LOL, no hard feelings at all, Para!

I was laughing when I told you "Nice vulch!" It was just sarcasm (the lowest form of humor, except maybe for puns…but it's all I have ;) ). The sad part about text chat is that you can't hear the chuckling. Much to be said for voice coms :lol:

Earlier in the day I bombed Thrasher on his own airfield. I didn't start out to. I was going to bomb the hangar. But suddenly there he was in front of it. I think he was in a Pfalz XII. In any case, he spawned while I was rolling in….

I cut my throttle when I saw him, then thought 'What the hell?' and let the bombs go. I got him and his hangar. But by then I was flying so slowly I blew myself up, too. :shock:

Memo to Self: "He who hesitates is lost!" :roll:

Airfield attacks seem very common on that server and no one complains. I'm usually going for buildings or the ack. If the squad that runs the server objects, I certainly will not but it's a shame to have those bombs on Allied planes and those Hun airfields just sitting there….

My feeling (from way back in Dawn of Aces days) is if your field is under attack when you spawn, finish the mission before you roll and respawn and take off from another field. I saw the ack going off around you guys when I took off in front of you. I could have quit and come up elsewhere.

The Syndicate runs an excellent server and there are some very good pilots flying in there, certainly including yourself.

S!

HT

#84 SYN_Per

SYN_Per

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:31

Vulching is allowed on SYNDICATE server.
Do unto others… ;)

#85 JoeCrow

JoeCrow

Posted 17 May 2010 - 09:42

Vulching is allowed on SYNDICATE server.
Do unto others… ;)

Taking off with artillery shells exploding all around can be fun! It certainly speeds up your take-off routine. It also speeds up your bowels.
S!

#86 WW1EAF_Ming

WW1EAF_Ming

Posted 17 May 2010 - 13:51

Get the equaliser in first!

(soccer motto) :)

Ming

#87 RR_Zuboff

RR_Zuboff

Posted 17 May 2010 - 17:20

http://riseofflight....=108754#p108754">viewtopic.php?p=108754#p108754

#88 [BFs]Tim

[BFs]Tim

Posted 17 May 2010 - 17:29

This is by far the best server I have flown on and would ask others to give it a try as it runs very smooth aswell.

#89 SYN_Jedders

SYN_Jedders

Posted 17 May 2010 - 18:03

Bliss is away from home for most of the week…rest of us can keep the server up and running but we may have to wait until Bliss gets back to put new missions up. Sorry folks :(

#90 Feathered_IV

Feathered_IV

Posted 18 May 2010 - 02:10

I'd like to apologise to every other RoF server out there. I won't be visiting you any more.
Full switch, a decent ping even for Australia, historical planesets… SYN is definitely the place to be.

#91 Dietger

Dietger

Posted 18 May 2010 - 10:17

Do you stil host the bigger map like the Verdun map,
or is it all up to the lake map now?

Want to know cos I realy think the bigger map is very close to what RL might ment for WW1 airwar,
And I really enjoyed the flying. And fighting!
Sporting all the lake maps IMO is borring; cos folks like to furball all the way on it, feels like J99 CTF without the flags.
Early planes sets should include the Pfalz12;
Since Camel and Sea5, Spad arent realy early planes jet?

Dietger

PS. Please dont start to water it down; the big maps could be focused an big AI 2 seaters on bombing missions so we can find each other more easely,… if thats what is missing.

#92 SYN_Per

SYN_Per

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:06

S! Dietger

As Jed posted earlier Mr.Bliss is out of town right now and the rest of the squad is not up to speed with server handling. This is temporary.
Therefore the maps in current rotation is what Bliss put in there before he left town, and I honestly can´t say right now what they are…
Bliss will be back soon and then we can put up some of the new community made missions on the server.

I myself also liked the big Verdun maps, but we where getting some problems with them as I remember, but we have no intention of watering things down. So dont give up on the server Dietger.
Some guys in here has already made some very nice missions for the server (Thx alot!) and hopefully the missions will keep coming in, and as soon as Bliss is back we will upload them and we can all try them out.
If you feel like getting the genuine feel into the missions perhaps you should make some missions to your flavour, Dietger, and we can all enjoy them?

Take care.

#93 Dietger

Dietger

Posted 18 May 2010 - 11:18

S! Dietger

As Jed posted earlier Mr.Bliss is out of town right now and the rest of the squad is not up to speed with server handling. This is temporary.
Therefore the maps in current rotation is what Bliss put in there before he left town, and I honestly can´t say right now what they are…
Bliss will be back soon and then we can put up some of the new community made missions on the server.

I myself also liked the big Verdun maps, but we where getting some problems with them as I remember, but we have no intention of watering things down. So dont give up on the server Dietger.
Some guys in here has already made some very nice missions for the server (Thx alot!) and hopefully the missions will keep coming in, and as soon as Bliss is back we will upload them and we can all try them out.
If you feel like getting the genuine feel into the missions perhaps you should make some missions to your flavour, Dietger, and we can all enjoy them?

Take care.

Ok nice to hear Per!

I made one mission myself (solo) perhaps I'll leran what it takes to make more. …
Looking forward to meet you all again!
Great to hear you keep them coming; Big Thank you to Mr.Bliss and team.
IMO The bigger maps show, how complete your flying and fighting skills are; Nice to meat old Hands and ascending new fighters as well!

Dietger

#94 ATAG_Bliss

ATAG_Bliss

Posted 18 May 2010 - 13:55

Do you stil host the bigger map like the Verdun map,
or is it all up to the lake map now?

Want to know cos I realy think the bigger map is very close to what RL might ment for WW1 airwar,
And I really enjoyed the flying. And fighting!
Sporting all the lake maps IMO is borring; cos folks like to furball all the way on it, feels like J99 CTF without the flags.
Early planes sets should include the Pfalz12;
Since Camel and Sea5, Spad arent realy early planes jet?

Dietger

PS. Please dont start to water it down; the big maps could be focused an big AI 2 seaters on bombing missions so we can find each other more easely,… if thats what is missing.

Hi Dietger,

Yes I'm away till the end of the week, but I still managed to find an internet connection :)

Anyhow, We at SYN love the tactical part and realism, especially with what a bigger map brings. I took the bigger maps off the rotation, for the time being, until I get back. Many people were having game crashes etc Sunday afternoon with those big maps. I've noticed there are several updated maps that have been released. I made a how-to guide for adding the maps on our forums. So hopefully someone will get in there and add the updated ones in sometime today.

I also noticed there was some discussion about how the lake mission turns into a Dr1/Camel fest as those are the best matched planes. I also agree we need to limit planes. I do like the Camel and Dr1 but realistically every plane that everyone likes to fly should be able to have a sparring partner. My question to the community is: What plane numbers would you like me to have? Respawn time, models etc. Give me some ideas on what would seem fair or balanced. For instance the spad is unlimited with a certain alba, and the more agile fighters are very limited and once destroyed take several minutes to repawn them back. I'd love to do something like that, but I need some opinions on what everyone would think is best.

Thanks!

S!

#95 gavagai

gavagai

Posted 18 May 2010 - 15:50

Hi Bliss,

I know you guys really love the Camel, so it means a lot that you would offer to limit it (along with the Dr1). It's good to consider it because a lot of the fights have lacked aircraft variety. Even last night when I was flying the Spad, hardly any Entente pilots were in the Camel, but 3 out of 4 CP pilots were in the Dr1. The Camel and Dr1 are ubiquitous because they are, simply, the most effective dogfighting machines in the game.

I would not recommend any restrictions on the Spad or SE5. Although they are deadly when flown correctly, not many have mastered them well enough to cause an imbalance. I don't have a well formed opinion on the DVIIF yet.

Is there a way to change the number of available aircraft types depending on the number of pilots? If you could make it so that the Camel/Dr1 did not account for more than 25% of each team it might be a good compromise.

#96 ATAG_Bliss

ATAG_Bliss

Posted 18 May 2010 - 16:05

Hi Bliss,

I know you guys really love the Camel, so it means a lot that you would offer to limit it (along with the Dr1). It's good to consider it because a lot of the fights have lacked aircraft variety. Even last night when I was flying the Spad, hardly any Entente pilots were in the Camel, but 3 out of 4 CP pilots were in the Dr1. The Camel and Dr1 are ubiquitous because they are, simply, the most effective dogfighting machines in the game.

I would not recommend any restrictions on the Spad or SE5. Although they are deadly when flown correctly, not many have mastered them well enough to cause an imbalance. I don't have a well formed opinion on the DVIIF yet.

Is there a way to change the number of available aircraft types depending on the number of pilots? If you could make it so that the Camel/Dr1 did not account for more than 25% of each team it might be a good compromise.

I agree with you on limiting the planes. I feel everyone should have the ability to pick their own fight in the plane they desire to fly. I won't be able to change anything with limiting planes till I get back. But so far we'll have the spad and Se5a as the unlimited planes. What about for the jerry's? Do you have 2 planes in mind that fair up quite well with the spad and se5 so we can have a baseline to improve on?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Chill31, Vander, and RR_Zuboff all your latest missions have been put in the map rotation.

(I managed to remotely connect and added them)

Thanks!

#97 Dietger

Dietger

Posted 18 May 2010 - 16:44

Hello Bliss,

I dont think its necessary do limit planes. True is, we dont have early Sea5 and Spad.
And even some of the Alb. are later planes; So my advise is add the Pfalz12 to the list of the Albatros flying against them.
A compromise; for earlier missions; Late war is fine for me as is.

Your big maps are beautifull to fly and fight in! They bring a better focus on E fighters, close to RL flying, real navigating (thank you so much! for not showing the nav icon) and much more rewarding fighting tactics.

New players, from FSX or other sims will have a better chance to fight succsefull here, then on CTF furballs. And doing it right without icons shows how great RoF realy is.

Dietger

PS. Perhaps only one focus point, like a big bomber formation, to join the fray, would be great; Perhaps at 4/5000 meters?

#98 gavagai

gavagai

Posted 18 May 2010 - 17:17

Unlimited planes for the Central Powers would be any Albatros, Pfalz, and the standard Fokker DVII.

In addition to the SE5 and Spad, I would also hope that all of the Nieuports would be unlimited as well.

#99 SYN_Flashman

SYN_Flashman

Posted 19 May 2010 - 11:51

Apologies for anyone who tried to join the server last night (Tuesday evening UK time) as we where suffereign some difficulties.

Truth be told, those difficulties where mainly me messing about with the server trying to change a map….. Sorry! However its still early days for both RoF dogfight servers and our server itself and we are all still learning.

We are having some issues with larger maps and missions with regards to people crashing out or disconnecting from the server. Again we are working on finding stable maps and mission so it will be a bit hit and miss for a while untill we get the hang of it!

So please bear with us, we do intend to have an excellent Full Real mission based server running smoothly.

Cheers!

#100 RR_Zuboff

RR_Zuboff

Posted 19 May 2010 - 12:13

Chill31, Vander, and RR_Zuboff all your latest missions have been put in the map rotation.

(I managed to remotely connect and added them)

Thanks!

Thank you!
P.S. but I do not see in the list of rotational

#101 J2_squid

J2_squid

Posted 19 May 2010 - 18:36

Many people were having game crashes etc Sunday afternoon with those big maps.

Hmmm, if your getting crashes try lowering Landscape to Med. There really is hardly any difference and it could help.

I really love the big maps too (I really hope that someone will be able to make small maps featuring sections of the front line).

Looking forward to the server being back up :D

#102 SYN_Vander

SYN_Vander
  • Tester

Posted 19 May 2010 - 19:47

I was afraid of this. The big maps are not a problem for the server, but for the client PC's. We could REALLY do with 4 or 6 smaller maps, cut out from the big one… (or everyone upgrade their hardware? ;) )

So what's left for historical missions: They all have to use the Verdun map? This will get boring very soon…

#103 Miggins

Miggins

Posted 19 May 2010 - 19:58

Has everyone checked their network settings as shown in this thread?

http://riseofflight.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=9797&start=0

#104 Feathered_IV

Feathered_IV

Posted 20 May 2010 - 15:14

Just had a couple of hours on SYN tonight when the Somme mission was running. Only a handful of people were on again/off again, but it was by far the most fun I have ever had in an online game ever.

I was seconds too late to save a balloon, but got one of the DV's as it tried to get away. Patrolled the front and intercepted a pair of two seaters crossing the line. Split them up and downed one in flames. An SE5 (AI?) got the other one which blew to bits. I saw trucks moving on roads, artillery plastering an airfield. Things were happening in a natural manner, with none of the predictability seen in offline campaigns or standard DF servers. For the first time, the environment really felt alive.

Second mission, stalked a pair of Dr1's that were in turn pursuing a Breguet. Engaged one and shot it down in flames. Lost the other and dived on a balloon instead. Saw another 2 seater and attacked Albert Ball style. Killed the gunner then closed in to within a couple of metres for the coup de grâce. Resumed patrol, but engine quit. Glided back across the lines and landed next to a cosy looking farm…

Seriously, if it's that much fun on an empty server, how good is going to be when there are another 64 players in there?

8-)

#105 SYN_Flashman

SYN_Flashman

Posted 20 May 2010 - 15:29

Many people were having game crashes etc Sunday afternoon with those big maps.

Hmmm, if your getting crashes try lowering Landscape to Med. There really is hardly any difference and it could help.

I really love the big maps too (I really hope that someone will be able to make small maps featuring sections of the front line).

Looking forward to the server being back up :D

Hi Squid,

I think one of the main issues was …er…me… and my technical idiocy. I went onto the server as an admin (i.e. via remote desktop not in game) and started messing about trying to advance to the next map…..however….

what i didnt know is that the dedicated server machine runs at pretty much max to allow RoF to work. When some ham-fisted fool like me goes onto the virtual server desktop it takes away a lot of the servers performance to run the vurtual desktop…. and therefore this can crash the RoF server function.

So…i have learnt now. We will be lloking at how maps work and such in the near future. We want the larger maps so we can run mission based scenarios but for now you may see more TDM type missions just so we can keep the server ruuning.

Its all a big learning curve!

#106 TX-Thunderbolt

TX-Thunderbolt

Posted 20 May 2010 - 16:36

Great server. Really well done and absolutely a step in the right direction for this sim.

Thanks for hosting guys.

#107 J2_squid

J2_squid

Posted 20 May 2010 - 20:01

Hi Squid,

I think one of the main issues was …er…me… and my technical idiocy. I went onto the server as an admin (i.e. via remote desktop not in game) and started messing about trying to advance to the next map…..however….

what i didnt know is that the dedicated server machine runs at pretty much max to allow RoF to work. When some ham-fisted fool like me goes onto the virtual server desktop it takes away a lot of the servers performance to run the vurtual desktop…. and therefore this can crash the RoF server function.

So…i have learnt now. We will be lloking at how maps work and such in the near future. We want the larger maps so we can run mission based scenarios but for now you may see more TDM type missions just so we can keep the server ruuning.

Its all a big learning curve!

Lol flashman, well a had a fantastic time on today with the somme map. Great fun, cool dogfights and heaps of atmosphere. Your providing me with ROF mana from heaven

S!

#108 Miggins

Miggins

Posted 20 May 2010 - 22:26

I tried running Chill's small mission on H&H tonight (hijack thread alert!) but spent a good 40 minutes waiting for pilots to join. I gave up in the end and jumped into SYN.

Had a blast in there tonight guys, cheers.

I started out as entente as I really need to get some Camel time against real pilots (starting to spin them again in SP, I thought I had cured myself of that.), but then the CP were quite outnumbered so I swapped over.

Had a nice time patrolling up and down the front in a DVa then spotted a recon below me so dropped down from a high 7 and opened up. It was only when I noticed my wings getting rather mashed up that I remembered I had swapped sides and was shooting at the wrong target (doh!).

Managed to get back home in one piece though.

Had some tiny jumps right in the last 2 or 3 minutes of the Somme mission.

I know I'm UK, but I was only pinging 130 to SYN. Great server guys, and an interesting mission set.

#109 Chill31

Chill31

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:41

Ok, I made an entirely new mission. This one is a TDM set in the same place as my first mission. I have tried to re use as many objects as possible where it will not be too noticeable. For example, the AA guns are all the same model on both sides. The airfields are all the same model on both sides. There are no windsocks at this point since there is no wind. If it runs well as it is, i will add windsocks and then see if it still runs well

There are random AI planes that will spawn whenever one is shot down. They fly to random way points on the map so its never the exact same.

The objective of this mission is to fly and fight in a realistic setting. Be the next red baron! However, the first team to shoot down 31 recon planes ends the mission and gets the victory credit.

I recommend full real settings for this mission with subtitles and warmed up engine enabled. I think it will be a lot of fun and the front lines should help navigation.

Please let me know if this one works better for you than the "super mission"

Attached Files

#110 ArcticWolf

ArcticWolf

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:37

Very nice server. Tried it last night….game ran smoothly here in western Canada.

#111 SYN_Vander

SYN_Vander
  • Tester

Posted 21 May 2010 - 09:57

Again thanks for hosting! I will try to port the "Somme" mission over to the smaller Verdun map. Perhaps this will perform better?

Here's my experience from yesterday night:

-Combat report-
Date: May 20, 2010
Time: 10pm GMT
Server: SYNDICATE full realism dogfight server
Mission: Somme river, april 1918

I went in for a quick game before turning in. I took the Se5a as the allies were outnumbered and I'm always looking for opportunities to learn the boom n zoom technique. I selected an aifield and flew over the lines at 5000ft, just north of Cappy.

No opposition, but a flak battery found me soon enough. I was afraid the flak bursts might attract some enemy fighters, but none came and I just flew on. I settled to cruise speed at 6000ft and scanned the area below. There is Cappy and just south east is the airfield. What is that speck on the ground? It looks like a two-seater and it's about to take-off! Mmmm, let's see where he's going. I patiently hovered above the clouds, just east of the enemy airfield while I was watching the two-seater take off.

Very slowly the DFW climbed and crept over the lines and soon it was joined by an enemy fighter watching over him. It seemed to be a Pfalz and it kept a little distance behind the two-seater. I waited until they were well over no-mans-land and carefully scanned the sky around me. Not a soul in sight so I pushed the stick, cut the throttle and watched the airspeed and rpm build op. The engine screamed, wires were singing but all was at it should be. When I was within 600 m or so the Pfalz noticed me and made a sudden turn to the right. Okay, no use trying to get a bead on that machine, my speed is now far too high to follow him in that turn. I kept going for the two seater. Because the Pfalz had turned, there now was a gap between him and the two seater. I rocketed on, watching as the big DFW was growing bigger and bigger in my sights. Close enough! A good burst in the engine/cockpit and I gently pulled the stick to avoid a collision, while maintaining my speed. The Pfalz had already turned around and tried to follow; it fired some shots in my direction, but the distance was too great and I wasn't hit. I could see the two-seater was still flying, but it was no use getting back with that slippery Pfalz around.

Instead, I looked ahead and at 12 o clock high, about a mile off, there was another German two-seater! It was already being attacked by another Se5a. I quickly climbed towards it and when I was close we were joined by a third Se5a. We took turns in shooting at the two seater, but unfortenately I had to disengage due to lag-issues. The others kept going and the German recon aircraft was doomed.

I then noticed one of the Se5a's was fired upon by an Albatros DVa, closing in from their lines. I turned to get a closer look and to chase away the foe. It then turned towards me and pointed it's nose in my direction, firing off a long burst. As I was higher and climbing, there was no real danger and I had a good look at him. I watched the aircraft stall and it then spiraled down. What was that? The radiator of the Albatros was blowing lots of steam! This kid is a rookie pilot! I knew now who my next target would be! The Albatros recovered from the stall, turned and started attacking one of the other Se5a's, firing from too far away. I quickly checked the sky to make sure the hunter wasn't being hunted and dived again, towards the Albatros. The rookie kept flying towards the other Se5a, was he blind? I carefully lined up my sights, watching the tachometer every now and then. In the last seconds it seemed the foe noticed me, but it was all too late. I poured bullets into the cockpit area and top wing, quickly pulling up again and watching behind me. There he was, with a lot of debris around him. Some part -an aileron?- fell off. The Albatros seemed to fly on, but then a wing crumbled and what was left of the aircraft spiraled slowly to earth….

-This mission will end in one minute-

Excellent timing! Off to bed.

#112 SYN_Per

SYN_Per

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:28

Thx Vander!
Great AA-report, really nice reading. None of my pilots are able to write them, since they tend to die, one way or another… :D

#113 Feathered_IV

Feathered_IV

Posted 25 May 2010 - 13:29

Nice one vanderstock. The Somme mission is my favourite by far. The addition of AI units is superb.

Just a question though…. Where did the server go????

#114 gavagai

gavagai

Posted 25 May 2010 - 13:39

Where did the server go????
Was wondering the same.

#115 J2_squid

J2_squid

Posted 25 May 2010 - 13:40

Ditto

#116 SYN_Flashman

SYN_Flashman

Posted 25 May 2010 - 16:35

Its back up now….or at least it was a few minutes ago!

Unfortunately we are still getting to grips with the server mechanism and from an Admin point of view its causing us some issues. Hopefully future versions of dserver will be a little more tolerant of our blunderings but at this points its all too easy to crash the thing!

With any luck it should be working ok now…I want to fly myself

S!

#117 Feathered_IV

Feathered_IV

Posted 30 May 2010 - 13:56

Glad it's back. Haven't found a server that does it better for historical planeset and full switch fun. :)

A couple of times now though I've joined a mission that had been running for many hours with nobody playing. The time on the ground has run on until it's well into the night. The other day it was Verdun at 1am. This evening it was Rheims at about 10pm. Both were too dark to play and kept people off the server. A shame that. Perhaps a time limit can be included, or make missions static-time in future?

#118 hq_Reflected

hq_Reflected

Posted 30 May 2010 - 14:05

Glad it's back. Haven't found a server that does it better for historical planeset and full switch fun. :)

A couple of times now though I've joined a mission that had been running for many hours with nobody playing. The time on the ground has run on until it's well into the night. The other day it was Verdun at 1am. This evening it was Rheims at about 10pm. Both were too dark to play and kept people off the server. A shame that. Perhaps a time limit can be included, or make missions static-time in future?

+1

We had a pretty hard time finding each other in that thick black soup! :P

#119 ATAG_Bliss

ATAG_Bliss

Posted 30 May 2010 - 20:29

+1

I understand what you guys are saying! Is there a way in ROF's missions where they are "time" dependent instead of score? Perhaps, time limit or score, w/e comes 1st? I would love to change it so the server rotates ever so often, but I'm still very new at the mission making side of things. If this is possible, I'd gladly edit missions so they are all time based. Hopefully someone can let me know!

S!

#120 hq_Reflected

hq_Reflected

Posted 31 May 2010 - 05:44

+1

I understand what you guys are saying! Is there a way in ROF's missions where they are "time" dependent instead of score? Perhaps, time limit or score, w/e comes 1st? I would love to change it so the server rotates ever so often, but I'm still very new at the mission making side of things. If this is possible, I'd gladly edit missions so they are all time based. Hopefully someone can let me know!

S!

Until that, can you remove the night missions please?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users