- - - - -

"Rise Of Flight" Jubilee - 1 year!

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 Von_Ritter

Von_Ritter

Posted 17 May 2010 - 13:24

Happy Birthday RoF!

And congrats to the mates at neoqb who I would like to thank.

Since the early days of Cinemawares' "Wings" on the Amiga I was infected with the WW1-planes virus. Than came "Knights of the Sky", "Blue Max" and finally Sierras`"Red Baron1". Boy! This was IT!
Later on the PC the acardetype "wings of glory" showed up but was not as deep as RB.
Time passed by but the interest in WWI-Sims never ran dry.
And then at the GamesCon 2008 Leipzig I received the honour of meeting a small russian team displaying jawdropping stuff on their computers. A flight sim! From WWI!
And BOY! This felt like Red Baron but looked like the real thing. Watch the clouds, fly through it. Enjoy! And take out some enemy scout on the way ;-)

And than they released it! It was a hard time between the Fair at Leipzig and the release and I bought a copy instantly.

Guys! I just want to say thank you! You're doing a great job and I'm pretty excited about the future steps of Rof.

Of course there are things that can be done better but you are on the right track.

Salute and keep on flying!

Ritter

#82 Aerial-Fox

Aerial-Fox

Posted 22 May 2010 - 13:00

Happy B-day guys, well done

#83 Black-Falcon

Black-Falcon

Posted 27 May 2010 - 19:44

Прошу Внимания

Господа Виртуальные Пилоты и Создатели этого замечательного проекта "Война в Небе 1917".
Я хочу поздравить всех с Днем Рождением проекта и хочу поблагодарить всех Разработчиков за то что вы стараетесь делать проект "Война в Небе 1917" еще лучше и круче и думаю что в будущем вы будете удивлять нас еще больше. :D :D :D
______________________________________________________________________________________

Attention Please

Lord Virtual Pilots and Сreators of this wonderful project "Rise Of Flight 1917".
I want to congratulate all the Birthday of the project and would like to thank all the Developers for what you are trying to do the project "Rise Of Flight 1917" is even better and cooler, and I think that in the future you'll surprise us even more. :D :D :D

#84 PLebre

PLebre

Posted 28 May 2010 - 18:01

Happy Birthday!

Keep on the good work.

#85 =OT=HORSE1

=OT=HORSE1

Posted 30 May 2010 - 19:28

Happy Birthday Rise Of Flight
my pleasure

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users