Please note the following item(s) needing attention:
1. Only one screenshot is allowed in your poll post, per Lefty's instructions - please pick one (preferably shot in game as other posters mentioned above), bigger than what you have but not more than 1024x768, and delete the other pictures from your first post.
2. Your download file is missing the required preview picture (300x100 .jpg file) - please shoot one in game, from the correct angle and zoom, per Lefty's posted instructions (see example picture at bottom of this post: http://riseofflight....hp?f=154&t=8092
3. Please add the "z " at the beginning of the skin name strings in all 5 localization sections, per the naming convention in the clarified guidelines posted here: http://riseofflight....hp?f=112&t=8450
">viewtopic.php?f=112&t=8450 . For example, your ENG section now reads:
"graphics\Skins\FokkerDr1\FDr1_emperor.dds" "Emperor skin" "My personal skin"
To match the naming convention, it should read:
"graphics\Skins\FokkerDr1\FDr1_emperor.dds" "z Emperor skin
" "My personal skin"
4. The description string you've chosen (e.g., "My personal skin"), while it may be technically OK, isn't very helpful or descriptive - it might be better to use the formulation set forth in the simplified, pre-translated template found in the above guidelines (e.g., "Fictional skin for use by Emperor").
5. Something about the Russian you've used in your .txt file is screwing up when it displays on my PC - I've seen this problem with only a couple of other posters (out of the all these skins I've processed), and I still haven't found a solution to it, though Lefty seems to think it may have somethuing to do with the font you are using in your .txt file (or perhaps the way you are saving it down). When you fix your .txt file for the above items, can you please (a) use arial font, and (b) maybe copy/paste the Russian out of the pre-translated template from the clarified guidelines mentioned above - that Russian seems to work on both my machine and neoqb's as well.
6. When you upload your corrected download file, please do so in standard .zip format (not .rar)
7. Also, please edit the poll portion of your first post so that (1) it only runs for 14 days (change the "0" to a "14" down near the bottom), and (2) it allows people to choose only one option, not two - checking the box to allow people to change their vote is a good idea, in case you're going to be improving the skin along the way, but people should only be able to select one option - they shouldn't be able to vote both yes and no at the same time.
Thanks - if you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.