Photo
- - - - -

Extremely Poor Perfromance since update

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#81 Celeon999

Celeon999

Posted 17 March 2010 - 19:35

I would like to hear form users who have problems, what happens if they set program affinity to only 1 of the 2 cores. Freeing second core would unchoke system. This is possible in Vista and Win7.
Friend had huge problems and this made him possible to get much less stutters.

Ive tried that, the stutters get worse when you do that. Not much , but clearly worse.

#82 DummyBoy

DummyBoy

Posted 23 March 2010 - 09:44

Salute all!

Our small community members are faced with the same issue …
2 cores, win7 x64 and ROF 1.011

Sysmtoms:
CPU usage on 100%, massivie stuttering, the ROF is a slideshow … unplugging the joy is fix the problem …

So we start to figure out, how we can solve this, because the FFB disable trick unfortunately didn't help.
Setting the ROF exe's Priority from Normal to High is helps for one guy, but not for the other.
But the other guy (Herr Laca) is found than setting the ROF to use only one core instead of two is solve the problem! (Set Affinity to only 1 core …)

So, if anybody has this problem, please try it and confirm!

I hope it will helps!

#83 Celeon999

Celeon999

Posted 23 March 2010 - 16:26

Nope , doesnt work for me.

Depending on how much is going on (how many planes etc.) the performance either gets worse or stays exactly as it is when setting affinity to just one core.

I also noticed that while setting the priority of the ROF.exe to high reduces the stutters, it creates several seconds long freezes for me. (Do that in main menu screen and not during a mission or ROF will crash)

Meaning i can fly with minor stutters interupted by those freezes which seem to occur randomly every 40 to 60 seconds or so and stay for around 5 to 10 seconds.
The game along with the sounds continues as normal during these freezes, its just the screen that suddenly freezes for that period.

But just to make this clear : Nothing you do on the priority of ROF or the CPU cores brings back the full pre-update performance you had.
It just eases the performance problems at best. The stutters do not fully disappear.
The only thing that does bring back full performance is to play with unplugged joystick.

Almost forgot : Flying a mission in rain brings the stutters back in full force regardless of the performance gains you may witness by ROF priority on high.

Im convinced ive tried everything possible. There seems to be no way to fix this on our side.

#84 von_Heimler

von_Heimler
  • LocationChilliwack, BC Canada

Posted 23 March 2010 - 16:51

Strange report, I on the other hand have finally gone the other way and have a huge performance increase average fps 60. The game has never been this smooth for me until now.

Cheers,

Signature_zpsy2runyft.jpg

"Become an Ace by mastering your aircraft!"

#85 JG1_Labroisse

JG1_Labroisse

Posted 23 March 2010 - 17:00

Nope , doesnt work for me.

Depending on how much is going on (how many planes etc.) the performance either gets worse or stays exactly as it is when setting affinity to just one core.

I also noticed that while setting the priority of the ROF.exe to high reduces the stutters, it creates several seconds long freezes for me. (Do that in main menu screen and not during a mission or ROF will crash)

Meaning i can fly with minor stutters interupted by those freezes which seem to occur randomly every 40 to 60 seconds or so and stay for around 5 to 10 seconds.
The game along with the sounds continues as normal during these freezes, its just the screen that suddenly freezes for that period.

But just to make this clear : Nothing you do on the priority of ROF or the CPU cores brings back the full pre-update performance you had.
It just eases the performance problems at best. The stutters do not fully disappear.
The only thing that does bring back full performance is to play with unplugged joystick.

Almost forgot : Flying a mission in rain brings the stutters back in full force regardless of the performance gains you may witness by ROF priority on high.

Im convinced ive tried everything possible. There seems to be no way to fix this on our side.

Same for me, setting affinity to one core doesn't help, only unplugging joystick. I've also tried every other suggestion on this board to no avail. Really hope this is addressed soon so I can get back to buying more planes. :P

E8400 Core2 Duo @3.0 GHz
8 MB Ram
ATI 4870 1 GB Vram
Win 7 Home x64
Cougar j-stick

#86 kirock777

kirock777

Posted 23 March 2010 - 17:37

Strange report, I on the other hand have finally gone the other way and have a huge performance increase average fps 60. The game has never been this smooth for me until now.

Cheers,

S! That's great!
What are your specs? What OS?
It would be helpful to know.
Thanks!

#87 Daniko

Daniko

Posted 23 March 2010 - 23:47

I have the problem with my freetrack/trackir system stuttering, and noticed that unplugging the joystick gets rid of the stutter and allows fluid trackIR / freetrack movement. I'm actually on winxp, dual 2.8, 9800xt, so i don't have the win7 issue…. and i'm using a force-feedback saitek gamepad with the forces turned off….. Of course, i'm not going to play this with a keyboard, so instead i just don't use trackir with it,..but a curious observation….

#88 Miggins

Miggins

Posted 24 March 2010 - 01:20

Do you guys with the poor performance use profiling software for your joysticks?

I'm only wondering because I used to have a Saitek Gold USB stick and used the saitek profiling software to set up various key combinations and macros for the base buttons, but since getting the t16000m stick I don't have an actual separate profiling software package at all.

Is it possible (if you have profile software) to stop that alone but still use the stick as a generic controller?

#89 eztwoc

eztwoc

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:10

Same here fellows stutters after update, but smooth sailing with joystick unpluged.

E8400 Core2 Duo @3.0 GHz O/C 3.6
4 MB Ram
GEFORCE 9800 gt
Win 7 Home x32
Old Logitech Extreme USB

#90 Miggins

Miggins

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:42

But hang on a moment, I'm getting confused here.

As far as windows is concerned a USB stick, USB mouse (or a USB wheel) are all just controller devices that it treats in much the same way (as I understand it).

What this thread is suggesting is that RoF (through windows) sees these things as different (significantly) because with stick plugged in the performance is poor, with it unplugged performance is better, but surely the same would work if you unplugged any other USB controller device too in that case.

If it's only the USB stick that makes the difference that makes no sense to me at all.

If it were linked to the USB device control hub, then removing a different USB device should have exactly the same effect (removing the mouse for example), does it?

Others have posted about Fraps causing simmilar problems too, and that's not even a USB device, so the problem must lie in another process taking up some CPU time forcing RoF to skip and stutter, hence my question about stick profiling software that might auto-boot when windows sees the stick plugged in (or maybe FFB calculation data for FFB sticks).

I have not seen a problem like this on my new system, but the old one was plagued with stutter and freezes, but I never noticed a performance improvement on the occasions when I booted up the game after forgetting to plug in the stick (even my hangar screen suffered stutter and freezing).

The things that did make a difference were all software based, running gamebooster, not using Fraps, even killing teamspeak made a small improvement.

#91 Celeon999

Celeon999

Posted 24 March 2010 - 14:06

What this thread is suggesting is that RoF (through windows) sees these things as different (significantly) because with stick plugged in the performance is poor, with it unplugged performance is better, but surely the same would work if you unplugged any other USB controller device too in that case.

I have a usb mouse, usb keyboard and a external USB harddrive plugged in. Only the joystick causes the stutters, as awkward as it is.

But it gets even more confusing. Its not just a joystick issue for me.

Also having Fraps running in the background for recording videos and making screenshots causes exactly the stutters in RoF.

Fraps only affects performance when recording videos but when i run it with RoF the stutters are back again without any recording activity by Fraps taking place. (Joystick unplugged)

Normally Fraps does not interfere with any game and it worked perfectly fine and normal with RoF before the last update.

Anyone else using Fraps here ? If so, please unplug your joysticks start Fraps and RoF and tell me if the stutters are present for you as well.

#92 Miggins

Miggins

Posted 24 March 2010 - 15:30

Totally out of any more ideas and really confused about the whole problem, sorry to those with this problem, I hope NQB can do something for you guys in a later patch.

#93 athlondude

athlondude

Posted 24 March 2010 - 17:18

I have edited the startup.cfg file and the input.map file and gotten some positive results, although not a complete return to the performance that I had before. Bottom line they need to fix this, and considering that Windows 7 came out 3 months after they released this game, hiding behind the "We don't support Windows 7" clause isn't going to cut it, not this time. They need to fix it, make the new optimizations optional, allow for us to roll back to previous updates, or give us our money back. When I buy software, I shouldnt have to worry about the updates decreasing the level of performance, that kinda ass backwards. Updates shoulld improve every aspect of the game, including performance.

#94 Baszkurator

Baszkurator

Posted 24 March 2010 - 20:28

It's been clear said several times - ROF doesn't support W7…
All complaint goes to W7 not to ROF.

Then tell me, why was it good up until now?
RoF got unplayable just today.
Nothing changed since yesterday, and I could play yesterday, and now it's lagging really bad.
I think you screwed up something.

Ps: I have installed RoF on a freshly installed Windows 7, and it's still unplayable.

(conf .: w7 64b, 4 GB RAM, AMD 7850 BE,ATi HD4870 1GB, Audigy, X52, TR5 )

#95 athlondude

athlondude

Posted 24 March 2010 - 20:36

It's been clear said several times - ROF doesn't support W7…
All complaint goes to W7 not to ROF.

Then tell me, why was it good up until now?
RoF got unplayable just today.
Nothing changed since yesterday, and I could play yesterday, and now it's lagging really bad.
I think you screwed up something.

Ps: I have installed RoF on a freshly installed Windows 7, and it's still unplayable.

(conf .: w7 64b, 4 GB RAM, AMD 7850 BE,ATi HD4870 1GB, Audigy, X52, TR5 )

You know what kills me is its not like they released a finished product. They had every intention of adding to ROF from the very start. With that in mind why would they not plan on adding support for Windows 7 sometime down the road? Did they actually think that no one would upgrade to Windows 7? And what kind of business plan is that anyway, I mean why release something like this that is going to require constant updates, and gradially build up to its full potential and not plan to support Windows 7? Thats a good way to alienate their customers, and scare off any future ones.

#96 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 25 March 2010 - 09:58

RoF is a game with a long history, started from Sikorsky & Gennadich Team, in those days XP was the latest OS. Keep in your mind the clumsy Vista had the drivers issue's and was still not the ideal gaming OS. So I think at that time they made the right decision. After the take over by Neoqb, Neoqb could transfer it to a 100% Win7 game, but this also means delay in release date and all the time no cash. Believe me Neoqb will do everything to make this game run better on Win7, it is there future. On the other hand some guys do not face any problems on gaming RoF in Win7, so guys why not helping here, for names see this: http://riseofflight....php?f=49&t=8309">viewtopic.php?f=49&t=8309
Must be my bad English I think, but it was funny that this topic was only for information to Win7 users not special for RoF btw, but most repliers had in mind it was only for playing RoF on Win7 OS :lol: !!!

Athlondude, You as a Windows certified person, why not doing a dual boot on your hard-disk one XP-boot only for RoF??
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#97 athlondude

athlondude

Posted 25 March 2010 - 16:59

RoF is a game with a long history, started from Sikorsky & Gennadich Team, in those days XP was the latest OS. Keep in your mind the clumsy Vista had the drivers issue's and was still not the ideal gaming OS. So I think at that time they made the right decision. After the take over by Neoqb, Neoqb could transfer it to a 100% Win7 game, but this also means delay in release date and all the time no cash. Believe me Neoqb will do everything to make this game run better on Win7, it is there future. On the other hand some guys do not face any problems on gaming RoF in Win7, so guys why not helping here, for names see this: http://riseofflight....php?f=49&t=8309">viewtopic.php?f=49&t=8309
Must be my bad English I think, but it was funny that this topic was only for information to Win7 users not special for RoF btw, but most repliers had in mind it was only for playing RoF on Win7 OS :lol: !!!

Athlondude, You as a Windows certified person, why not doing a dual boot on your hard-disk one XP-boot only for RoF??

Several reasons, first off dual boot configurations don't always workout the way you want them to. I have seen many cases where it caused system instability, BSODs, and can be more trouble than its worth, and honestly as much as I love my job I don't relish the idea of coming home from work and have to jump through hoops just to make one program work. Secondly support for XP is going bye bye in the next year or two, which means that if I run into trouble down the road I am screwed. Thirdly with the onset of new hardware coming out, I know of a few things I have been looking into that will not be supporting XP. Now don't get me wrong, I understand that when ROF was first started XP was the be all and end all of OS' at the time. The problem is when ROF was released it was 3 months away from the Windows 7 release, and ROF didn't anticipate this? To add insult to injury unless they change something in the future I have to have the latest update in order to log in and play the game, I dont have the option of merely not updating to the lates patch. It seems clear to me that if they want to see this sim grow they are going to have to make a decision to add support for Windows 7. Otherwise any future customers will be turned away, and any current customers who are now experiencing issues will be out of luck, and that is not right.

As far as the link to your topic goes, that is the reason for this post. ROF ran fine for me on Windows 7 until the 1.011 update. That is why I started this thread because it seems obvious to me that 1.011 update broke something. Lefty however took the rather political lame approach of declaring that they have made it clear that they do not support Windows 7. This seems like a rather ice cold response to me, a rather lazy cop out. He might as well have just said we have your money now, tough shit.

Something else that seems funny is the fact that several of us in this thread have asked the question "Are you going to add support for Windows 7?" and so far it hasn't been answered.

#98 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 25 March 2010 - 21:04

I run a dual boot system without any problem and I must admit I'm not that handy dualboot WinOS person to install this, so if I can do this without BSOD, I suppose it can be done by every one. Also for me it is the only way to keep RoF playable, OS on RoF-boot is XPpro-sp2 tweaked, lean & mean, only the necessary updates for RoF are installed. Yes, I'm also hoping that Neoqb is changed the OS recommendation to Win7-64 and sure I'm ASAP into Win7-64.

XP Hardware Driver problems, I think the next 2 years this will be giving you no problem, like in win98 and who knows, at that time your into Olegs BoB and your RoF disc is only collecting dust. If I was you I would try the XP boot, or try Win7-32 boot, to keep on RoFing, believe me, trying to run RoF means your going to be a expert in OS and hardware :lol: .
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#99 athlondude

athlondude

Posted 25 March 2010 - 22:06

I run a dual boot system without any problem and I must admit I'm not that handy dualboot WinOS person to install this, so if I can do this without BSOD, I suppose it can be done by every one. Also for me it is the only way to keep RoF playable, OS on RoF-boot is XPpro-sp2 tweaked, lean & mean, only the necessary updates for RoF are installed. Yes, I'm also hoping that Neoqb is changed the OS recommendation to Win7-64 and sure I'm ASAP into Win7-64.

XP Hardware Driver problems, I think the next 2 years this will be giving you no problem, like in win98 and who knows, at that time your into Olegs BoB and your RoF disc is only collecting dust. If I was you I would try the XP boot, or try Win7-32 boot, to keep on RoFing, believe me, trying to run RoF means your going to be a expert in OS and hardware :lol: .

I am sure you and alot of other people run dual boot systems with no issues what so ever, and that may even be the case for me, however I know that Microsoft doesn't recommend it, and even at my own job we don't support that, so that is not something I am inclined to wipe and reload my system for just so I can play this one application, not when everything else with my system is right. As I said before I really do not believe that Windows 7 is the problem to begin with considering ROF was running just fine on Windows 7 64 before update 1.011. It is obvious to me that the recent update broke ROF. The fact that Lefty hid behind the "we don't support Windows 7" clause as an excuse not to deal with it is what pisses me off. On top of that there has been no mention on wether or not they plan to add support for Windows 7. This seems very shady to me and makes me question the future of ROF.

For right now, I am going to wait and see if they address any of the issues that have cropped up since 1.011 broke ROF for us dual core users. If they don't and continue to refuse support because I have Windows 7 on my computer then I will take it up with them on how they can compensate me. But bottom line is, unless I have a good valid reason to, I am not going to wipe and reload my machine for one damn game. Its not worth the hassle, and besides considering it was doing just fine before the last update I shouldn't have to. And what is Olegs BOB?

#100 W1ndy

W1ndy

Posted 26 March 2010 - 05:13

And what is Olegs BOB?

Probably Storm of War. Isn't Oleg the developer of IL-2 , and SoW ?

#101 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 26 March 2010 - 11:25

Ok it is your decision, I will respect this, but sometimes you have to move over from your statements and try the other way around.
I do not know if you are a WW1 flysim fan, never saw you in this scene btw, so I suppose for you it doesn't care if your playing a WW1, a WW2 or even a modern jet combat flysim. Thats why, maybe Olegs BoB could be a better choice inhere. I do not know when this will be released, in 2006 they publish it will be 2008, :? but still I see no official release date.
Yes, Battle of Britain is Olegs [from Il2 series] new flysim, which will be the best combat fly sim you can buy. http://forum.1cpubli...isplay.php?f=98">http://forum.1cpubli...isplay.php?f=98

For me it is not that simple, I to, suffer from the lack of dual core support and did waste my $$$ to a PC upgrade based on the pre-spec's and game reviews. I only play WW1 combat fly sims like RB/OFF3/RoF, so BoB will be no option for me. After RB3d there was a huge WW1 gap filled by cheap made games like First Eagles and Wings of War, so I'm very pleased that Neoqb made the financial risk to publish this beautiful game. Still, I'm critical but I have also a lot of respect to Neoqb.

One thing I find it very strange, but to me it appears that the Beta testers are never encounter the problems we have, why, are they sleeping or is Neoqb ignore there remarks!!!

#102 athlondude

athlondude

Posted 26 March 2010 - 14:27

Ok it is your decision, I will respect this, but sometimes you have to move over from your statements and try the other way around.
I do not know if you are a WW1 flysim fan, never saw you in this scene btw, so I suppose for you it doesn't care if your playing a WW1, a WW2 or even a modern jet combat flysim. Thats why, maybe Olegs BoB could be a better choice inhere. I do not know when this will be released, in 2006 they publish it will be 2008, :? but still I see no official release date.
Yes, Battle of Britain is Olegs [from Il2 series] new flysim, which will be the best combat fly sim you can buy. http://forum.1cpubli...isplay.php?f=98">http://forum.1cpubli...isplay.php?f=98

For me it is not that simple, I to, suffer from the lack of dual core support and did waste my $$$ to a PC upgrade based on the pre-spec's and game reviews. I only play WW1 combat fly sims like RB/OFF3/RoF, so BoB will be no option for me. After RB3d there was a huge WW1 gap filled by cheap made games like First Eagles and Wings of War, so I'm very pleased that Neoqb made the financial risk to publish this beautiful game. Still, I'm critical but I have also a lot of respect to Neoqb.

One thing I find it very strange, but to me it appears that the Beta testers are never encounter the problems we have, why, are they sleeping or is Neoqb ignore there remarks!!!

First let me say that I am a huge WWI combat sim fan, I love the genre, and I would love to see the market come back for this type of game. That being said there are also countless other games I love to play so ROF is not the only reason I have a gaming rig. With that in mind I can't justify a wipe and reload to get one game to work on my system when countless others do, and even ROF itself did before 1.011.

As I have said before if ROF had not ran so well on my sytem prior to this update, I could understand that. But that is not the case it literally ran fine the day prior to the update, and the day the update came out, it did not its that cut and dry. Now while I don't like it, I don't mind a whole lot about them cutting support for dual core CPUs because I am saving my pennies for a quad core myself anyway. What does piss me off is the way this whole situation was handled. I came to them with a problem, and with an ice cold, I don't care about your issue I've already got your money tone was shot down with the lamest of comment of "we dont support Windows 7". There was no, we will see what we can do but we don't officially support that OS, no clue as if they will ever support it, nothing, just oh well too bad. Now to me that pisses me off, because it tells me that they don't really care about the customer, they just care about his money, and as long as they get that then all is good with them.

Now I have always supported ROF up till now, I have bought all but the last couple of planes, I even had dedicated servers up for a while. I don't think its too much to ask for a little help even though I'm not "officially" support because of my OS. Granted ROF is a great WWI sim, arguably one of the best, but if they aren't gonna help me the I will not help them by not purchasing anything further, not hosting any more dedicated servers, and I sure wont recommend it to anyone. Not until they come to the realization that they are going to have to improve upon how they support their current customers and any future ones to come.

#103 JG1_Labroisse

JG1_Labroisse

Posted 29 March 2010 - 02:16

Bump

#104 Celeon999

Celeon999

Posted 10 April 2010 - 16:10

Ok people i dont want to get you unnecessarily excited but ive just installed the latest Nvidia drivers (197.13) and the stutters are gone. YES, I MEAN WITH JOYSTICK PLUGGED IN AND STILL STICKING WITH WINDOWS 7 PLUS DUAL CORE CPU ! ;)

Can someone confirm this ?

EDIT : Ok maybe im crazy but the stutters are back.

Believe it or not, ive installed the drivers , rebooted the system launched ROF with joystick plugged in , started a quick mission and it was running without stutters. Definitely.

I used the joystick to make a quick lift off and flew for about 5 minutes without stutters.

Then i left the game, went here to make this post and when restarted ROF and started EXACTLY THE SAME quick mission…stutters.

Rebooted my system again, started ROF and the quick mission a second time. Stutters.

Thats all i did, no change on the setting or whatsoever.

But for that one time after the driver installation there were no stutters. Really :cry:

#105 Morgoth

Morgoth

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:45

Any news?

It's getting pretty long for such an issue…
Hopefully I reinstalled recently Red Baron 3D, guess what? It works better (by very far) than RoF. What a shame…

Well, I can only hope this will be solved one of those days. Hopefully I bought it for a good prise, I would feel ripped off if not.

Oh, and again, I'm using Vista, not 7, so it's not a 7 issue, but a game issue.

#106 Morgoth

Morgoth

Posted 24 April 2010 - 12:27

Hum. Time will tell I guess… :roll:

#107 Ighten

Ighten

Posted 20 May 2010 - 08:35

Is this issue ever going to be addressed.. Im a bit concerned as a new buyer running the demo that the thing runs like a stuttering mess one minute and a smooth as silk experience the next.. Surely all or most new users coming on board will be W7 people.. Do they not want to keep those sales..

#108 hairylegs

hairylegs

Posted 21 May 2010 - 00:39

Is this issue ever going to be addressed.. Im a bit concerned as a new buyer running the demo that the thing runs like a stuttering mess one minute and a smooth as silk experience the next.. Surely all or most new users coming on board will be W7 people.. Do they not want to keep those sales..

Have you posted on the microsoft forums 10 times in the last 24 hrs? They have the resources to fix their problem quicker than ANY game developer. Go give Bill a clip across the ear and tell him to wake up.

#109 Ighten

Ighten

Posted 21 May 2010 - 07:34

Have you posted on the microsoft forums 10 times in the last 24 hrs? They have the resources to fix their problem quicker than ANY game developer. Go give Bill a clip across the ear and tell him to wake up.

Why exactly when it wasnt there update that broke the game… Suggest you read the previous 15 pages..

#110 hairylegs

hairylegs

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:39

Why exactly when it wasnt there update that broke the game… Suggest you read the previous 15 pages..

so whats the white paper to which you refer in the other thread?

Ighten

"Yeah just been passed a white paper on the very same issue..

Applications should avoid using the TSC directly (through the RDTSC instruction) for
time keeping and instead rely on the appropriate operating system calls. Using the TSC
directly means that an application is not protected from TSC-drift and does not benefit
from the logic in the operating system to work-around it; as a result, applications using TSC
directly could get confused by TSC-drift. Some applications, which bypass the Windows API
for timing by directly using the RDTSC (Read Time Stamp Counter) instruction, are
experiencing performance issues on dual-core client systems due to TSC drift. Specifically,
games seem to be the most heavily impacted, sometimes showing slow and/or stuttering
game performance or speeding up some of the processes

on one hand you admonish while with the other you chastise.
Louie

#111 Wels

Wels

Posted 20 October 2010 - 14:23

Ok people i dont want to get you unnecessarily excited but ive just installed the latest Nvidia drivers (197.13) and the stutters are gone. YES, I MEAN WITH JOYSTICK PLUGGED IN AND STILL STICKING WITH WINDOWS 7 PLUS DUAL CORE CPU ! ;)

Can someone confirm this ?

EDIT : Ok maybe im crazy but the stutters are back.

Believe it or not, ive installed the drivers , rebooted the system launched ROF with joystick plugged in , started a quick mission and it was running without stutters. Definitely. […] "

Exactly what just happened to me !! What is going on there ?
First mission after new drivers = no stutters, and now they are all back again ?!

And the sound is suddenly distorted, when firing it makes a quick brrrrt until the tac-tac-tac sets in. There is some lag and then a jump forward or so it seems.

Anyone else have that ?

Thanks for posting and greetings,
Wels

P.S: edit: This has nothing to do with the RoF update, it is purely the migration from Win XP, to Win 7. I am just angry that i cannot play the sim i like most :|

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users