- - - - -

Discussion on tournament

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 teal

teal

Posted 04 March 2010 - 12:03

=)))) You have already joined =)
All the people who forgot to join, was joined to tournament by us. Sorry if you don't want to be a participant =) But I think you want ;)
Take a look on grid at the tournament site. There you will see your opponent and another information you need about. (hint: your pair is 13)

#42 teal

teal

Posted 04 March 2010 - 18:32

Skin pack has been released!
Link to download.

#43 BillyBishopFan

BillyBishopFan

Posted 05 March 2010 - 14:00

Hello, quick question. I'm relatively new to Teamspeak. I have version 3 installed on my system. Do we need Teamspeak 2 in order to connect with the ref? I'm assuming Teamspeak 3 doesn't work with Teamspeak 2…??

Also, how to you save the replay? The rules state we must save them and send to the ref after the match. I looked briefly this morning but was unable to find the key command. Thanks!

#44 sgran

sgran

Posted 05 March 2010 - 19:27

Well, the tournament has begun! I can't believe i went into a spin three times! I just wish i got to fire 1 bullet lol.

#45 teal

teal

Posted 05 March 2010 - 22:21

Hello, quick question. I'm relatively new to Teamspeak. I have version 3 installed on my system. Do we need Teamspeak 2 in order to connect with the ref? I'm assuming Teamspeak 3 doesn't work with Teamspeak 2…??

Also, how to you save the replay? The rules state we must save them and send to the ref after the match. I looked briefly this morning but was unable to find the key command. Thanks!

Unfortunately, you must have TS 2 client application in order to connect to out TS server.
It can be freely downloaded. If you can use it, there is no problem - you should just come to the duel server specified and write your speech in game chat.
You have not to send tracks to referee after each match, but by referee request. Record the track is available by game mechanics. Check hot keys in your settings and you will find right way to do this.

#46 23AG_KA

23AG_KA

Posted 06 March 2010 - 09:21

Hi everyone!
Yesterday we were to fight with BillyBishopFan on the tournament. Unfortunately he doesn't have the SE5a. Is there any possibility to give him the plane for us to fly any next day!

Вчера мы с BillyBishopFan должны были драться в чемпионате, но у него отсутствует СЕ5а, потому что он не заявил об этом до начала чемпионата. Насколько реально выдать ему самолет и переназначить дату поединка?

#47 teal

teal

Posted 06 March 2010 - 15:53

This issue can be solved not before 9 March. So wait please, and we will check if something can be done.

В общем, во вторник будет ясно, получится ему дать самолет или нет. Пока ничего обещать не можем, к сожалению.

#48 23AG_KA

23AG_KA

Posted 06 March 2010 - 20:18

BillyBishopFan wrote me he's got the plane. How should we rearrange the duel?

BillyBishopFan написал, что самолет у него есть (видимо купил). Каким образом можно переназначить бой? Думаю инициатива должна от оппонента исходить?

#49 BillyBishopFan

BillyBishopFan

Posted 06 March 2010 - 20:59

BillyBishopFan wrote me he's got the plane. How should we rearrange the duel?

BillyBishopFan написал, что самолет у него есть (видимо купил). Каким образом можно переназначить бой? Думаю инициатива должна от оппонента исходить?

I can go anytime 23AG_KA.

Teal - Is there a ref available for 17:50EST (same time as yesterday)?

#50 23AG_KA

23AG_KA

Posted 06 March 2010 - 22:53

I'm ready this time tomorrow (I mean 24 hours from the time I wrote this). I'm a bit confused about the date and time shift between Canada and Russia.

#51 teal

teal

Posted 07 March 2010 - 09:55

I'm glad that this problem has been solved.
So I will speak to your referee that he should change the date of your duel.
As I understand, the time 22:50 GMT is ok. And I suggest to set 07/03 date this time.
I.e. fight will take place on the night of 7 to 8 March.
And I have to notice for you both: please next time you write to your referee instead of writing on forum. This will be more efficient, I think. But if there is problem with this, please feel it free to write right here. I hope that everything will be all right.

#52 teal

teal

Posted 09 March 2010 - 13:55

First stage of the tournament is about to finish. It will be done till 11 March. Thanks to all participants for playing, please keep your eye on news. There will be a little surprise.

#53 Huetz

Huetz

Posted 11 March 2010 - 15:09

1st round was fun, although I have a little trouble to understand you russian guys on the TS ;) Thx for your hard work teal!

Btw… surprise… I can smell a D7F comming ;)

#54 teal

teal

Posted 12 March 2010 - 09:29

News

#55 teal

teal

Posted 18 March 2010 - 14:21

Grid of next stage was generated. Check your position and watch the date/time on that your fight will be.

#56 Huetz

Huetz

Posted 20 March 2010 - 18:44

After watching the youtube videos:

Wouldnt it be nice to have a webspace where we could download all the tracks directly? It is good to see how the winners did it, but it would also be nice to get a view on what went wrong on defeated players perspective…

Any chance we could do this?

#57 ROSS_Borman

ROSS_Borman

Posted 20 March 2010 - 21:29

After watching the youtube videos:

Wouldnt it be nice to have a webspace where we could download all the tracks directly? It is good to see how the winners did it, but it would also be nice to get a view on what went wrong on defeated players perspective…

Any chance we could do this?

May be in later champ. We take tracks only from winners now. But you can ask track directly from opponent.

#58 Huetz

Huetz

Posted 20 March 2010 - 23:27

Ye thanks for your work on the videos, really nice work!

Something like that would be awesome for future tournaments as it is sometimes hard to get them directly after the match (language barrier, etc.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users