Photo
- - - - -

Annoyed at the weird stuff on Multi player.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 George_Smiley

George_Smiley
  • LocationNorilsk

Posted 05 September 2021 - 04:44

There is someone on MP who is well known to the RoF community who has a good grasp of HTML.

They also put up servers.

They also have multiple profile disorder.  ( MPD )

Now I personally have been harassed by this person and am getting pretty sick and tired of what they seem to think of as sport.

But today while minding  own business on NFF this clown

"the blue max guy" turns up and does this:

<picture showing swastika deleted>

What do you think? Look familiar?

They had a mission on their server that had the same device made out of static objects. ... go figure.

No one can say for sure who this person is*, but I am pretty darn sure we can do with out them.  

I know I can. I had up to my eyeballs with their hazing bullshit.

* it is very easy to start a new game with a new profile and keep doing this all day.  Right.

This nonsense has gone far enough. Can we please do something about this.  

S!

George.

#2 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 05 September 2021 - 08:50

This wouldn't be the same chap that typed - "And what exactly am I supposed to have done on other people's servers?" a couple of months back ?

Couldn't be, could it ?

Mind you, considering the symbol involved it could have been any Western-style leader or representative of any of the privately owned International organisations.

Did I see Planky's name ?

S!

".. and they'll send you home in a pine overcoat, with a letter to your Mum,

Saying find enclosed one son one medal and a note, to, say, he, Won".

#3 George_Smiley

George_Smiley
  • LocationNorilsk

Posted 06 September 2021 - 01:32

This wouldn't be the same chap that typed - "And what exactly am I supposed to have done on other people's servers?" a couple of months back ?

Couldn't be, could it ?

Well maybe.  Hiding in plausible deniability ie: How do you know it was actually me? really is a thing.  

and didn't they get their entire country banned from War Grounds? or is that some viscous rumor?  ( or was that a dream ?)

Been Racing SPADS with Mitra. but keep collecting invisible trees. They really do suck. If there was some way to delete them... 

then the roads through the forests would be ideal for racing. as it is they are are mine field.  

anyway better get a move on. life to do etc.

S!

G.

#4 Arty_Effem

Arty_Effem

Posted 09 September 2021 - 09:15

They had a mission on their server that had the same device made out of static objects. ... go figure.

I came across that too, it turns out it was a formation used by the Germans to store fuel drums, yielding satisfactory dispersal while maintaining compactness and accessibility.  It was known as the Adi formation.  The story is that some mechanics at a WW1 airfield had been ordered to disperse their fuel drums, but couldn't decide on a good way to do it.  At this point it seems they got talking to a visiting lance corporal from the army messenger corps, who suggested that pattern.  They were so impressed by it that as he began cycling away, they called to him: "We'd like to name this after you, what's your name?", to which he replied simply: "My friends call me Adi".  Sadly his identity seems to have been lost to the mists of time.

In my culture, when one admits to making a correctable mistake, one corrects it.

#5 George_Smiley

George_Smiley
  • LocationNorilsk

Posted 09 September 2021 - 18:21

I came across that too...

It was on your server.

#6 George_Smiley

George_Smiley
  • LocationNorilsk

Posted 12 September 2021 - 22:43

Hallo.

Just a heads up:

no really weird obnoxious stuff has happened in Multiplayer recently. Horray!

This character:

"The blue max guy" has not been seen since on NFF, maybe Ken banned them. I hope!

Someone out there is cooking up quite a lot of new profiles for circumventing server bans...

The things people do for sport!

S!

G.

#7 George_Smiley

George_Smiley
  • LocationNorilsk

Posted 13 September 2021 - 04:56

Multiplayer was fine today!

S!

George.

#8 George_Smiley

George_Smiley
  • LocationNorilsk

Posted 13 September 2021 - 08:47

No too sure but... pretty sure Multi Player is ok today, will jump in and have a scan.

S!

G.

#9 George_Smiley

George_Smiley
  • LocationNorilsk

Posted 13 September 2021 - 14:03

Wow multiplayer has ben pretty good today! No bad stuff at all. Clean as a whistle.

S!

George.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users