Photo
- - - - -

why it takes so much effor to stand still without moving?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 raaaaid

raaaaid

Posted 18 July 2021 - 12:07

they detonate the big bang bomb every time someone stands still

by the effort you know how mach the bomb is prone to fail

all right doctor we got a deal i let you finger me and you extend my life

zen proverbs: the masochist boxer always wins,to be a real boy you need to be brave truthfull and unselfish

#2 raaaaid

raaaaid

Posted 21 July 2021 - 15:38

does it take to you effort stand still?

i can not think other reason that at least even my will is controlled somehow, i think others too because just standing still strikes so much attention

my thought is my enemy my will is my enemy

and they nearly have taken over my heart

why else could i be enforced antidopamines if dopamines is the love neurotransmisor

big brother all over as not could be else with a kind face of hypocraticness

zen proverbs: the masochist boxer always wins,to be a real boy you need to be brave truthfull and unselfish

#3 raaaaid

raaaaid

Posted Today, 11:46

currently im in 4 to 10 to a breakdown because seeing everybody mask i rather not to think what children feel now

i would no trust a guy who distrusts his pant and wears tyrants and belt

the same for a guy whose vaccinated and still wears a mask scaring kids

and dads who enforce mask on kids

now soon i wont be able to have a coffe or go to buy food for being unvaxxed, unbeliable but its one month ahead

actually 99% doesnt deserve any rights and much less breed, they gave away their rights whan they exchange security for freedom

what if its right to depopulate 99% of people i hate 99% of people

maybe its racism but i hate also ugly people who the hell can f*ck those unscrewable things

i pray conspiracy truth is real and the vaccine kills them all

#4 BraveSirRobin

BraveSirRobin
  • LocationHackistan

Posted Today, 14:11

Delta is about to go on a killing spree.  Fortunately it’s victims will just be the very, very stupid.  A little Darwinian thinning of the herd.

The toughest part of my job is dealing with incompetent clowns who think they're good at their job.

Free Knalp!

#5 raaaaid

raaaaid

Posted Today, 15:31

about to go on a killing spree

if i had the weapons it wouldnt take much more to fed me up as deprivate me to my freedom to buy food

im not free to buy food anymore if thats is not like to go on a killing spree dont know what it is

thank god i find a relief to not explode:

watching the news

theres nothing better than to laugh about a bad terror movie where the ugly aceholes get it

#6 BraveSirRobin

BraveSirRobin
  • LocationHackistan

Posted Today, 15:37

if i had the weapons it wouldnt take much more to fed me up as deprivate me to my freedom to buy food

im not free to buy food anymore if thats is not like to go on a killing spree dont know what it is

thank god i find a relief to not explode:

watching the news

theres nothing better than to laugh about a bad terror movie where the ugly aceholes get it

99% of the people now dying are unvaccinated.  Shut up and get vaccinated.

The toughest part of my job is dealing with incompetent clowns who think they're good at their job.

Free Knalp!

#7 raaaaid

raaaaid

Posted Today, 18:46

99% of the people now dying are unvaccinated.  Shut up and get vaccinated.

if i die all the better i tried 1k times to drawn myself unsuccesfully

im immortal, you 2

its not conspiracy theory its i dont feel like going to the hospital and have had bad experience with farmaceuticals

risperidone what they give to children when they get mad a chemical restrain shirt what my sister gives me without me knowing

in the 70s 1 in 5000 thousands were autistic now its 1 in forty and how much would it be if you also count the hyperactive

i dont believe the internet bs but neither tv bs all i know someones getting a profit from getting children sick and thats a call to arms agaisnt the tyrans who allow this to happen

#8 raaaaid

raaaaid

Posted Today, 18:48

https://www.nbcnews....ral-meds-n88086

#9 raaaaid

raaaaid

Posted Today, 23:36

at this moments im reporting videos to fight the sick censors for free

i report things like this for obscenity:

pass it :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users