#1 vonOben.

vonOben.
  • LocationSweden

Posted 28 May 2021 - 10:17

Hi

vonS has released a AI mod over at Combatace:

https://combatace.co...ts&_fromLogin=1

Quote:

Please find linked below the included pic. a zipped file that includes some tweaks I have been working on recently, for a few days, and that attempt to improve the AI behavior in ROF. I've attempted to bring more AI "surprises" and varied behavior into the sim. - based on what we take for granted with the wonderful AI in First Eagles 2 (also WOFF). No spectacular overhauls have been possible, but I hope there are at least some improvements with this little package. Please see the included "Read Me" file for more info. regarding the AI and installation directions, etc. And thank you Criquet/Gavagai for the initial AI tweaks of many years ago. My tweaks have been tested only in the United Ed. of ROF (which is the last, consolidated ver.) and are not recommended for earlier versions of the sim.

EDIT: Ver. 1.2 of this package - added May 6, 2021 - includes further improvements to climb speeds on several types and further reduction of downward-spiral-type maneuvers, with greater frequency of slash-and-dash attacks, as well as more tactical flying (particularly if the AI is flying in pairs or greater numbers, etc.). Ver. 1.1 is included too - load ONLY ONE package (1.1 or 1.2) at any given time, in JSGME. See the included "Read Me" file for more details.

Happy flying,

Von S

#2 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 28 May 2021 - 16:59

Well that would be nice!! Super!! Thanks

Spammers are not my thing...except for the one with the massive k******s. I was impressed with that one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users