- - - - -

New password not working

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Force10

Force10

Posted 20 February 2021 - 03:14

Hello,

Thought I would get back into Rise of Flight since I have a new rig that can play it in full glory. It's been some years so I expected a password reset. I do the reset and everything is fine...(I can login to this forum for example)...but the game says the password is incorrect. Multiple restarts of the game/pc and still no go. Tried another reset...same results.

I'm a bit pissed cause I think I bought 20 planes for this game...and now i can't get to them. I remember discussions with Jason in the forums about this DRM being problematic...wonder how long it will be before I can play the game I spent some good money on?

I get it...it's the way of the world now...just wish they can loosen the shackles a bit since the game is old and some of us have had it for over 10 years.

thanks

#2 J18=Fritz_Gerald

J18=Fritz_Gerald
  • LocationUnited States EST (Jasta 18 CO)

Posted 20 February 2021 - 13:35

Just making sure, have you entered it into the startup.cfg file along with your email?

Salute!

-Gerald

FIF2020f_small.png
post-658600-0-53380500-1607692572.jpg

#3 Force10

Force10

Posted 20 February 2021 - 18:58

Just making sure, have you entered it into the startup.cfg file along with your email?

Salute!

-Gerald

I tried that...no good. I appreciate the attempt though. The problem is server side.

#4 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 20 February 2021 - 22:09

I tried that...no good. I appreciate the attempt though. The problem is server side.

Look at some of the recent posts in this section to find the link that allows you to open a ticket. They helped me out w/ a very similar issue.

#5 Force10

Force10

Posted 20 February 2021 - 23:07

Look at some of the recent posts in this section to find the link that allows you to open a ticket. They helped me out w/ a very similar issue.

Geez...sucks that they don't make it easier to find than that. Especially when you sunk $160 into it. Appreciate the help guys...just gonna install WOFF instead to get my fix.

Cheers

#6 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 21 February 2021 - 14:48

Sounds like something you should submit a ticket for - you can use this link to do so:

https://riseofflight...equest/nologin/

Good luck!

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 66.jpg

#7 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 21 February 2021 - 17:21

Geez...sucks that they don't make it easier to find than that. Especially when you sunk $160 into it. Appreciate the help guys...just gonna install WOFF instead to get my fix.

Cheers

Now you have the link.  Don't lose heart. The support staff are responsive.

#8 Force10

Force10

Posted 21 February 2021 - 19:44

Put in a ticket...thanks for the link. :icon_e_salute:

#9 E_Chen

E_Chen

Posted 13 October 2021 - 08:31

Salute!

-Gerald

I'm having similar problem. How do I enter above details in startup.cfg file, please?

#10 E_Chen

E_Chen

Posted 13 October 2021 - 16:34

I'm having similar problem. How do I enter above details in startup.cfg file, please?

Please ignore my post above. I found out how to sort this and ROF is now running fine,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users