- - - - -

Photo Recon working ?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Griffin

Griffin
  • LocationCornwall UK

Posted 10 January 2021 - 09:48

Hi chaps been playing ROF for past mth ( not played it since it came out 11 yrs ago ) i have PWCG and enjoying it very much However im pulling out my teeth trying to get the photo recon done , i have the camera image up iam up high at 5 or 6 thousand and the red cross just dosnt disapear which allows me to take a pic am also bang on the target.

what in the name of sam hill am i doing wrong or do i need another add on or does it just not work ?

#2 Griffin

Griffin
  • LocationCornwall UK

Posted 10 January 2021 - 13:24

so sometimes aim a nanna ive just relised that my version pf PWCG was the 3rd version ive now updated to the 16th version and will do some testing .

#3 Griffin

Griffin
  • LocationCornwall UK

Posted 11 January 2021 - 10:03

and yet again it helps to read threads in the forum ok so ive just relised that the version 16 is an old version and the 3rd version is the uptodate version ghhhrrr , i blame my age , ok so i can confirm that photo recon works in version 16 , if now got both versions installed and working so i need to test photo recon again in the 3rd moderen version.

round and round we go ggrrhhh

#4 Griffin

Griffin
  • LocationCornwall UK

Posted 11 January 2021 - 13:06

so Photo recon dosnt seem to be working in PWCG 3 . whatever and yet it does in PWCG 16 , so either ive missed something in the forums or i need something extra ?

Please advise soonest as iam losing my mind trying to get this to work

#5 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 11 January 2021 - 18:13

You should use the 16.whatever version as it's more stable.

#6 Griffin

Griffin
  • LocationCornwall UK

Posted 11 January 2021 - 18:28

You should use the 16.whatever version as it's more stable.

rgr your last ...............also it dont matter how many times i reset controls etc i cant get into the turrets let alone use them even in standard campain let alone PWCG  , any ideas ?

#7 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 11 January 2021 - 21:10

rgr your last ...............also it dont matter how many times i reset controls etc i cant get into the turrets let alone use them even in standard campain let alone PWCG  , any ideas ?

Ya got me on that one. No idea. Key mapping issue maybe?

#8 Griffin

Griffin
  • LocationCornwall UK

Posted 12 January 2021 - 07:09

Ya got me on that one. No idea. Key mapping issue maybe?

i keep checking and no conflits

#9 Griffin

Griffin
  • LocationCornwall UK

Posted 12 January 2021 - 14:22

ok so i fixed that issue it seems that what ever key or switch etc you use it has to be the same as the key you use for combat post ......only took me 4 hrs to work that out lol

Oh and photo recon works in normal carrer campain.

#10 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 12 January 2021 - 18:21

Good news!!!

#11 Griffin

Griffin
  • LocationCornwall UK

Posted 12 January 2021 - 18:48

next silly question ....... gauges are stuck in meteric dispite me changeing them to imperial .....any ideas ?

#12 Leftenant_Gerald

Leftenant_Gerald
  • LocationUnited States EST

Posted 12 January 2021 - 19:14

I don't know...I have it changed to imperial but it still shows metric for me...and that's what I've gotten used to...never have figured out how to change it to imperial...would be nice to have it in that though

Salute!

-Gerald

Salute! The Youngest Geezer Around   :icon_e_salute: 

PP logo1 25.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users