Photo
- - - - -

Seriously?????

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 MamaShrekDing

MamaShrekDing
  • LocationIts kinda cold in winter and hot in summer...

Posted 18 August 2020 - 19:14

Well, i was just flying happily around on Nff server 1, And a a new kid who i was had just helped start his engine and take off, probley did not know how to differentiate between enemies and friendly's. Well, he comes around in his dva (im in a dr1) and starts shooting at me.  I decide wth not, and pull around to give his a winga burst. He pulls right and i stich him in the cockpit.  While i didn't mean to, it kills him...  Almost immediately some other guy named *popcorn3* asks why i killed him.  I say because he shoot me, but less than a second after I type that i get banned for a year!!!! WTF?!?!?!? And mamo never gets banned!??!?!  What can i do so I dnt have to sit around for a year becuase A new kid who i dont blame tried to teamkill me?????

#2 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 18 August 2020 - 19:29

Welcome to the internet!

Appeal?  I never played MP, so I can't really help. What I would say is if some asshat is popping at you and they are supposed to be on your side, pulling a move and playing the same game as them makes you just as culpable...from the outside. Outside being everyone's view apart from yours...

Hope you sort it out..

S!

Spammers are not my thing...except for the one with the massive k******s. I was impressed with that one.

#3 MamaShrekDing

MamaShrekDing
  • LocationIts kinda cold in winter and hot in summer...

Posted 18 August 2020 - 22:54

Damn it.  Is it just a account ban or a ip ban?

#4 J18=Fritz_Gerald

J18=Fritz_Gerald
  • LocationUnited States EST (Jasta 18 CO)

Posted 18 August 2020 - 23:08

I don't know, I do that that one time I was flying as a target for one of my friends, so he could practice shooting, and he almost got banned until I explained it in chat, 

Salute! The Youngest Geezer Around   :icon_e_salute: 
FIF2020f_small.png

#5 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 19 August 2020 - 08:21

FC is now $27.

This is your golden opportunity.

".. and they'll send you home in a pine overcoat, with a letter to your Mum,

Saying find enclosed one son one medal and a note, to, say, he, Won".

#6 Arty_Effem

Arty_Effem
  • LocationR E S I G N E D veryuseful.info/rof

Posted 19 August 2020 - 15:29

Damn it.  Is it just a account ban or a ip ban?

What does this have to do with technical support?

I was going to suggest you contact them via their website, but it appears to have been hosed.

The only ban (exceeding 15 minutes) of which they are capable is profile-specific, so you could just create a new one, although I've always regarded that server more as a refuge for the banned. 

In my culture, when one admits to making a correctable mistake, one corrects it.

#7 knalp

knalp
  • LocationNew Zealand. ( ex. Scotland )

Posted 20 August 2020 - 01:29

Hello MamaShrekDing. 

I do believe we have crossed swords, in the server, in question.

It is possible that you possibly crossed too many lines and  

someone took the opportunity to ban you... cross you out.

This does happen, people forget that the server is not theirs and

it is paid for by others.... etc.

So yes, you may have yourself to blame for the ban.

This is a theory, I do not have all the data to draw a conclusion,    

however, if I remember our meeting up in NFF it had some colorful  "moments".     

Were you not making some comments about stuff that is best left to 4chan ???

Or was that some other twerp...

I alerted the behavior to an NFF chap who was flying at the time.   

Who it was I can't remember.

Only you can answer this question really.

I would say the 12 month ban was probably in the pipeline if you are that same person...

S!

Knalp.

N17 002.jpg

normal program will resume momentarily...

#8 knalp

knalp

Posted 24 August 2020 - 21:47

What does this have to do with technical support?

I was going to suggest you contact them via their website, but it appears to have been hosed.

The only ban (exceeding 15 minutes) of which they are capable is profile-specific, so you could just create a new one, although I've always regarded that server more as a refuge for the banned. 

although I've always regarded that server more as a refuge for the banned than a ....

come come I have seen you there on occasion. you did however describe it as a "toilet".

Which was a bit mean. But then you are the driest person I have ever met so it's in keeping.

Ironic really that someone with such a dry dry dry way would talk of toilets.

Has M.S.D moved on? the 12 month ban was too much? They bought MSFS202 and are now stuck in

the glorious realtime weather? ( I wonder what the view distance for other planes is like? )

Come on ! BUN FIGHT !!!!

Question: Did they have dehydrated coffee back in WW1 ? Was it any good?

I am still waiting for the ZEPPELIN and the AVRO 504....  bleeding devs on the go slow....

( Lets do it ourselves! Crack the code, break in and start making our own stuff!!!! eff 'em ! )

My first port of call would be to make the EIII much more scary to fly. Shakey and twitchy.

Then I would work on the DH2 and make less of a potato.

Then player controlled AAA and then a much better turret system for gunners. ( the RoF one is BS ++ )

right, I have to go a learner is on their way!

S!

Kplan.

N17 002.jpg

#9 Arty_Effem

Arty_Effem
  • LocationR E S I G N E D veryuseful.info/rof

Posted 26 August 2020 - 00:13

Well, i was just flying happily around on Nff server 1, And a a new kid who i was had just helped start his engine and take off, probley did not know how to differentiate between enemies and friendly's. Well, he comes around in his dva (im in a dr1) and starts shooting at me.  I decide wth not, and pull around to give his a winga burst. He pulls right and i stich him in the cockpit.  While i didn't mean to, it kills him...  Almost immediately some other guy named *popcorn3* asks why i killed him.  I say because he shoot me, but less than a second after I type that i get banned for a year!!!!

I struggle to see what this has to do with Virtual Squadrons and Tournaments.

Regarding your ban, here are some known facts:. 

These admins do not have the option to un-ban individuals, which means that to un-ban one player, they must remove all current bans. 

The admins are identifiable. 

The game allows four simultaneously connected players (all of whom may be in disguise) to ban a connected player by vote.

Speaking hypothetically, can you join the dots?

In my culture, when one admits to making a correctable mistake, one corrects it.

#10 knalp

knalp

Posted 26 August 2020 - 20:56

I think the five question marks, in question, explain everything....

S!

Lpnak.

N17 002.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users