Photo
- - - - -

Question about Ace Pack.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Galatinus

Galatinus

Posted 05 June 2020 - 21:52

I got the ace pack but I can't verify if it loaded properly. Can somebody tell me what mod is supposed to be present for the Albatros DVa? I can't see anything different in the options for it and it looks no different in cockpit. I just have basic RoF no other mods loaded yet. So I just have the three flyable planes; Albatros DVa, SPAD 13 and Nieu 17. 

Thanks. 

#2 Lt.Vaughn

Lt.Vaughn

Posted 08 June 2020 - 05:50

Hi Galatinus,

The Free2Play version, whether from the Steam store or Rise of Flight web-store includes ALL of the field & weapon modifications for the three free planes. (Nieuport 17 C.1 RUS, Spad 13.C1 , & Albatros D.Va. You won't find anything additional for these planes when purchasing the "Ace Pack" from Steam.

{Information from the Steam store Rise of Flight United page}

"The free-to-play Rise of Flight United allows you to:

* Pilot three fighter planes (Spad 13, Albatros D.Va and Nieuport 17 Dux plant) with all their modifications included against any planes in the game."

The only weapon mod for the Albatros D.Va. was the over-wing Lewis machine gun and it should be available for your use. (with or without the DLC)

If at some point in the future you purchase additional airplane DLCs from Steam your "Ace Pack" will add field and weapon mods for some of those planes. Also, after I looked at the "Ace Pack" DLC purchase page on Steam it states that it isn't eligible for a refund.

Thanks,

Lt. Vaughn

Tony Stark is my pilot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users