Photo
- - - - -

Banned from servers

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MattWolf98

MattWolf98

Posted 20 May 2020 - 10:19

Hello everyone! I'd like to talk about a thing that annoyed me quite much...I apparently got banned from affiliated servers such as Airtrocities, Old Wings and such, for "Deliberate Friendly Fire". I literally joined a match and left after 3 minutes of being AFK, I have no bloody clue why did I get banned and I'd like to know if there's a way to remove this ban. Thanks and see you in the skies!

#2 Flying_Falcon

Flying_Falcon
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 20 May 2020 - 18:06

Bans are either pernament if it's bad enough, or a few days to weeks/months

S! :icon_e_salute:

Spam patrol: on duty and on guard. None shall pass!

Veteran of the Great Spam War 2019-2020 

#3 MattWolf98

MattWolf98

Posted 21 May 2020 - 15:12

Bans are either pernament if it's bad enough, or a few days to weeks/months

Hopefully won't last forever, can't wait to fly my Eindecker and dont look like a total potatohead ^ ^ Only thing that annoyed me is the fact that I got banned for no reason, but I guess that everybody makes mistakes. See you in the skies  :icon_e_salute:

#4 MattWolf98

MattWolf98

Posted 21 May 2020 - 15:51

Well see the coincidence I just got unbanned.

Finally I can enjoy my D.II :3

#5 Arty_Effem

Arty_Effem
  • LocationR E S I G N E D 13/6/2018 veryuseful.info/rof

Posted 24 May 2020 - 13:15

Only thing that annoyed me is the fact that I got banned for no reason

The chronology indicates that you can be only one person. The indicated reason for exclusion was:  "Deliberate Friendly Fire (in NFF) [TrustworthyKebab]", resulting from a first-party observation of an incident therein on the evening of the fifth instant.

#6 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 24 May 2020 - 13:54

The chronology indicates that you can be only one person. The indicated reason for exclusion was:  "Deliberate Friendly Fire (in NFF) [TrustworthyKebab]", resulting from a first-party observation of an incident therein on the evening of the fifth instant.

Shovvel your way out of that one Matt Wolf :lol:

".. and they'll send you home in a pine overcoat, with a letter to your Mum,

Saying find enclosed one son one medal and a note, to, say, he, Won".

#7 MattWolf98

MattWolf98

Posted 10 July 2020 - 20:48

To be fair, it would've probably been cause of me accidentally hitting allied bomber pilot trying to clear his tail. Other than that I'm pretty sure nothing about team-killing happened. I can assure you that whatever Friendly fire incidend has happened it was not intentional, cheers!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users