- - - - -

Duel Server

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Nooney

Nooney
  • LocationOn your 6 Boooooom

Posted 01 May 2020 - 09:35

I was talking with another pilot in MP and I mentioned a duel server would be a good re-introduction again, for those who remember it from years ago, good training for new and old alike, 72AG have one on IL-2 server but its WW2 rides, anyone in the server making game fancy putting one up, make a nice change from mental all out all in dogfight servers.

No matter how good you are there are a million other people better than you boy.....Homer Simpson.

#2 Arty_Effem

Arty_Effem
  • LocationR E S I G N E D veryuseful.info/rof

Posted 16 September 2020 - 00:51

For the benefit of historians, Nooney got his requested server.  He made one visit.  Unable to get to grips with the concept of flying a Camel that actually contained fuel, he left and didn't return.

#3 knalp

knalp
  • LocationNew Zealand. ( ex. Scotland )

Posted 16 September 2020 - 04:13

For the benefit of historians, Nooney got his requested server.  He made one visit.  Unable to get to grips with the concept of flying a Camel that actually contained fuel, he left and didn't return.

Did anyone else use it? How long was it up? Is it still up now? ( I would look but I'm stuck doing something...)

How much fuel have you put in the Camel? and is it the same as the DR1...IN LITRES not that effing % nonsense.

( Camel has bigger tanks, Dr1 has smaller tanks. At 50% fuel each, the Camel is carrying more...)

Did BSR turn up? I bet he smashed the other team with his SPAD.....

S!

Knalp.

Spam patrol: on duty and on guard. None shall pass!

I was there: The Great Spam War  of 2019/2020

2020_3_18__7_57_36.jpg

#4 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 16 September 2020 - 06:22

Yes, but the tank is part of the airplane.

Thus the same percentage applied to different planes is right and proper.

If you want duelling parity you have to fly the same crates.

S!

".. and they'll send you home in a pine overcoat, with a letter to your Mum,

Saying find enclosed one son one medal and a note, to, say, he, Won".

#5 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 16 September 2020 - 07:06

Lol whoever this guy is he has massive issues with me PMSL. Not that I need to explain to you, but to put your troubled mind at rest I don't fly ROF anymore FC is my haunt, put a duel server on there, I won't fly that either, reason your servers are as you demand, they are boring, if anyone disagrees with you they get banned for life, if they say anything you deem inappropriate they get banned, in short ban me from any of your servers, saves you time hunting for me lol.

No matter how good you are there are a million other people better than you boy.....Homer Simpson.

#6 knalp

knalp
  • LocationNew Zealand. ( ex. Scotland )

Posted 16 September 2020 - 07:51

Yes, but the tank is part of the airplane.

Thus the same percentage applied to different planes is right and proper.

If you want duelling parity you have to fly the same crates.

S!

Hang about. Are you agreeing or disaggregating with what I said about different fuel % for different planes?

Lol whoever this guy is he has massive issues with me PMSL. Not that I need to explain to you, but to put your troubled mind at rest I don't fly ROF anymore FC is my haunt, put a duel server on there, I won't fly that either, reason your servers are as you demand, they are boring, if anyone disagrees with you they get banned for life, if they say anything you deem inappropriate they get banned, in short ban me from any of your servers, saves you time hunting for me lol.

I haven't managed to get banned by Arty yet. For some reason.... and I have crossed words with him a few times. I don't know... we do seem to get on ok,

He has hosted a few things for some of us and for this we are grateful. (Sunday morning  Duelling, fly ins etc )

Arty is an acquired taste. Quite dry. Like so dry your gin is afraid to pour out of the bottle.

It takes all kind of people to make a war!

( the count down timer that kicks you out of the server if you do not start flying fast enough annoying though....)

My 2C worth!

S!

Knalp.

Spam patrol: on duty and on guard. None shall pass!

I was there: The Great Spam War  of 2019/2020

2020_3_18__7_57_36.jpg

#7 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 16 September 2020 - 08:01

Lol Zoo if you told me it was Christmas in July I would believe you, I hang on your every word you are a God to me, every time I see any of your post I print them out and put them in my zoo scrapbook :) 

#8 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 16 September 2020 - 08:06

https://media.giphy....2rP4Q/giphy.gif

#9 catchov

catchov
  • LocationQld, Australia

Posted 16 September 2020 - 08:22

Hey! Welcome back Noons!  It's like the good old days.  :)  Sorta ....

Don't believe anything Zoo says.  :)

#10 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 16 September 2020 - 12:45

Hey! Welcome back Noons!  It's like the good old days.  :)  Sorta ....

Don't believe anything Zoo says.  :)

Catchy babe xxx, I'm only here because I got a notification someone has been holding a grudge since may  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :P

#11 Arty_Effem

Arty_Effem
  • LocationR E S I G N E D veryuseful.info/rof

Posted 19 September 2020 - 19:30

Lol whoever this guy is he has massive issues with me

I'll just say that the day you manage to cause me anything resembling an issue, you may consider it your crowning achievement.

On the actual subject of the thread,  I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss this opportunity to provide the specification for your ideal duelling server.  Don't worry there's no chance that I could realise it for you, as I would be far too convulsed with laughter to operate the keyboard.

#12 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 19 September 2020 - 21:32

I'll just say that the day you manage to cause me anything resembling an issue, you may consider it your crowning achievement.

On the actual subject of the thread,  I'm sure you wouldn't want to miss this opportunity to provide the specification for your ideal duelling server.  Don't worry there's no chance that I could realise it for you, as I would be far too convulsed with laughter to operate the keyboard.

Good for you fella lol. Whoever you are.

#13 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 20 September 2020 - 08:20

Lol Zoo if you told me it was Christmas in July I would believe you, I hang on your every word you are a God to me, every time I see any of your post I print them out and put them in my zoo scrapbook :)

200.gif?cid=ecf05e474e9bec3812d8d4816d65

".. and they'll send you home in a pine overcoat, with a letter to your Mum,

Saying find enclosed one son one medal and a note, to, say, he, Won".

#14 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 22 September 2020 - 22:57

Hi guys ! I confess you surprised me with the respect you have for each other ;-) A 1x1 duel is a great, but very rare fight. And that would be a pleasure to repeat, you need to carefully weigh every word speaking about it. I wrote here earlier, and now I confirm that if I have the honor to cross my blade with one of you, then I will not share any information about this meeting without the consent of the opponent. Of course, I cannot present any requirements to opponents, so they have the freedom to say whatever they want about the results of our meetings. I hope my position suits everyone, and we can sometimes have fun 1x1 battles :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users