Photo
- - - - -

no planes

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 kaizerhund10

kaizerhund10

Posted 08 April 2020 - 20:45

ive read alot of posts on the matter and still after buying planes from ROF store and it shows they r activated and i logged in online still it tells me i need to buy the halbertstadt d2. very frustrated cause i really bought the plane for jasta 11 career campaign. ive contacted support created aticket but still no response, im running the free version and not the steam version, although, i purchased the DLC wings of fury just for the same plane and even in that steam version it still tells me i need to buy the halbertstadt D2 in both mission and career. Uns hilpt kein Gott, ein flugzeug, zu aktivieren,

#2 Stumble

Stumble
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 14 April 2020 - 01:19

Are you sure that you are logging into the same account that you bought them with? If you really don't have them even after purchasing, find proof of purchase (You should have been sent a receipt to your email) and send something in to support. Goodluck

Always remember you are unique!

Just like everyone else.

#3 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 14 April 2020 - 04:42

Every time I hear the word STEAM I die a little...

Spammers are not my thing...except for the one with the massive k******s. I was impressed with that one.

#4 knalp

knalp
  • LocationNew Zealand. ( ex. Scotland )

Posted 14 April 2020 - 10:05

ive read alot of posts on the matter and still after buying planes from ROF store and it shows they r activated and i logged in online still it tells me i need to buy the halbertstadt d2. very frustrated cause i really bought the plane for jasta 11 career campaign. ive contacted support created aticket but still no response, im running the free version and not the steam version, although, i purchased the DLC wings of fury just for the same plane and even in that steam version it still tells me i need to buy the halbertstadt D2 in both mission and career. Uns hilpt kein Gott, ein flugzeug, zu aktivieren,

I'll buy one  for you.

It's such a great plane. Actually stalls. Puts up a good fight against a Camel and it's got gun placement that makes breuaguet look ok. ish. kind of.

S!

Knalp.

PS. If you don't reply with the word CHEESE SCONE in your text I will assume you already went ahead a bought it.  : - )

N17 002.jpg

normal program will resume momentarily...

#5 Stumble

Stumble
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 14 April 2020 - 23:07

Every time I hear the word STEAM I die a little...

Haha I actually don't find steam all that bad anymore. I used to hate it just because of the whole idea that we aren't really buying the game since we don't own it. Its more like we're renting it...

However, I find it real good for RoF cause I install the game with steam so it automatically updates and everything for me. And I still purchase the individual planes on the RoF store so its a win win IMO.

I'll buy one  for you.

It's such a great plane. Actually stalls. Puts up a good fight against a Camel and it's got gun placement that makes breuaguet look ok. ish. kind of.

S!

Knalp.

PS. If you don't reply with the word CHEESE SCONE in your text I will assume you already went ahead a bought it.  : - )

I finally had a go on RoF again last night and was hoping you would drop by. About 5 people joined. Had a blast!! A bit of a trip down memory lane tbh. Since I started playing FC I completely forgot about AF strafers. It was actually quite nostalgic when this one fella had a go at me preparing for take off. All good fun and games!!

And prepare for Thursday Night Fly In (Friday 1:30pm), it looks like they might be flying in RoF this week due to the whole Damage Model fiasco going on at FC. You should join us :)

I'm still having that very frustrating bug where it crashes when I click Fly Now for a second time. I'm wondering now if I wouldn't have the problem if I installed from the RoF website and not steam, maybe I'll give that ago.

S!

PS, I need to fix my whole profile picture insignia thing. Like you both suggested, i should have a go at making one myself. Expect questions :)

Just like everyone else.

#6 knalp

knalp
  • LocationNew Zealand. ( ex. Scotland )

Posted 15 April 2020 - 14:04

Haha I actually don't find steam all that bad anymore. I used to hate it just because of the whole idea that we aren't really buying the game since we don't own it. Its more like we're renting it...

However, I find it real good for RoF cause I install the game with steam so it automatically updates and everything for me. And I still purchase the individual planes on the RoF store so its a win win IMO.

I finally had a go on RoF again last night and was hoping you would drop by. About 5 people joined. Had a blast!! A bit of a trip down memory lane tbh. Since I started playing FC I completely forgot about AF strafers. It was actually quite nostalgic when this one fella had a go at me preparing for take off. All good fun and games!!

And prepare for Thursday Night Fly In (Friday 1:30pm), it looks like they might be flying in RoF this week due to the whole Damage Model fiasco going on at FC. You should join us :)

I'm still having that very frustrating bug where it crashes when I click Fly Now for a second time. I'm wondering now if I wouldn't have the problem if I installed from the RoF website and not steam, maybe I'll give that ago.

S!

PS, I need to fix my whole profile picture insignia thing. Like you both suggested, i should have a go at making one myself. Expect questions :)

YO STUMBLE ! ( Trying to sound all Snarling Troll...)

Steam... shudder. Yet another middle man/women/person in the food chain. SIGH!

My hours are very all over the place. Go to bed at 5am, nap at 12 noon, mooch about.... ugh.

Sometimes I actually wake up bright as a button at 5am.... that is annoying...

Thursday Night Fly In (Friday 1:30pm), 

is it on a New Wings server??? if it is then that's a negative.  

( Perma banned etc for SLEDGING/swearing/unsavory behavior etc )

And the FLY NOW BUG...  

it's a thing.

It's not you,  

nor is it windows   

or your antivirus software   

or you video card drivers   

or your interenet connection...

It is a BUG in the game.

Pretty sure it started after the last update.

Do NOT bother trying to fix it or work out what it is.

>>>>>    Just be very careful when landing!  <<<< < < < < <     

Yesterday RoF crashed while I was in the lobby.... RoF.exe error etc etc

was after a bad crash in game.

No idea why this seems to make the game crash but there you have it.

Crash in game and the game crashes. WEIRD.

S!

Knlapy

N17 002.jpg

normal program will resume momentarily...

#7 J18=Fritz_Gerald

J18=Fritz_Gerald
  • LocationUnited States EST (Jasta 18 CO)

Posted 15 April 2020 - 14:11

S!

Which server is the fly in on?

(Friday 1:30pm)

Which time zone is that?

FIF2020f_small.png

#8 Stumble

Stumble
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 16 April 2020 - 03:46

Which server is the fly in on?
Which time zone is that?

Seems to do it on all servers... However today I managed to re fly 4 times without the game crashing on NW, until the map changed. Then it was every now and it.

It's so inconsistent so it's really hard to try find the solution. But like plank says, it's a big and nothing I can do about it.

And that's 1:30pm New Zealand time on the Friday. I think it starts 8:30 EST on the Thursday... I could be wrong however. Normally they have this fly in on Flying Circus, like they will do tommorow. However today they organised to meet back here to see how this will go while we try solve the whole Damage Model fiasco.

S!

Just like everyone else.

#9 J18=Fritz_Gerald

J18=Fritz_Gerald
  • LocationUnited States EST (Jasta 18 CO)

Posted 16 April 2020 - 12:09

Alright, thank you!

FIF2020f_small.png

#10 Nooney

Nooney
  • LocationOn your 6 Boooooom

Posted 17 April 2020 - 16:36

I'll buy one  for you.

S!

Knalp.

Sneeze Bum, no glasses on :)

No matter how good you are there are a million other people better than you boy.....Homer Simpson.

#11 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 17 April 2020 - 16:43

Fly in every night on FC, just Kiwis chose to live on the arse of the globe, Zoo has put his server back on in FC, I won't say anything about him saying goodnight and turning the server off when he left, he begged us not to say anything but I can't hold my own pee never mind a secret, but around 7 pm most nights you will find a Snarling Troll in there well just being trolls really, their is a squad that comes in very gentlemanly JG/ or something, poor sods met ST's for the first time and went back to fluggpark.

No matter how good you are there are a million other people better than you boy.....Homer Simpson.

#12 Stumble

Stumble
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 19 April 2020 - 00:17

Haha too funny Nooney... your not entirely wrong either :)

I make it onto his server every couple nights. I've had some fun fights with Waggaz and mannock, but haven't seen you lot in there yet. I think the timings just too wrong that it will never work!

s!

Fluggpark is an awesome server tho. I've been making it to the thursday night fly ins most weeks. good fun!

Just like everyone else.

#13 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 20 April 2020 - 00:10

Haha too funny Nooney... your not entirely wrong either :)

I make it onto his server every couple nights. I've had some fun fights with Waggaz and mannock, but haven't seen you lot in there yet. I think the timings just too wrong that it will never work!

s!

Fluggpark is an awesome server tho. I've been making it to the thursday night fly ins most weeks. good fun!

Like you said Stumble times are all wrong,maybe one day when your demented memory takes a stronger hold, you will forget what day and time it is and stay up all night :)

#14 Stumble

Stumble
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 22 April 2020 - 09:04

I'm not a morning person lol

Just like everyone else.

#15 kaizerhund10

kaizerhund10

Posted 12 May 2020 - 20:21

CHEESE SCONE

0 user(s) are reading this topic