- - - - -

Snarling Trolls Server reinstated

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nooney

Nooney
  • LocationOn your 6 Boooooom

Posted 27 March 2020 - 00:47

It is with great pleasure the ST_ squad has brought back it's server, with the hard work of ST_Agent.

It has no icons, so you will have to identify your enemy before engaging, this will do away with the head on shots that so many take and only results in a 50-50 chance of survival, this way newer flyers will stand a better chance of success, instead of being gunned by the aces who follow the icon arrow to the target, it also eliminates those angry pilots among us who will hunt down someone who has offended them in some way, you will only know who it is when they are shot down (unless you have the full skin package lol).

I intend to reintroduce, as we did at the beginning of ROF, gifted planes to competitions from time to time, those that have all the planes and win can nominate someone of their choice to receive that gift.

The ST squad look forward to seeing old and new pilots on the server and lets keep it friendly and fun.

The server is GB Snarling Trolls.

See you there.

No matter how good you are there are a million other people better than you boy.....Homer Simpson.

#2 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 27 March 2020 - 06:56

Bravo...

Spammers are not my thing...except for the one with the massive k******s. I was impressed with that one.

#3 ST_Agent86

ST_Agent86
  • LocationNorth Woods

Posted 27 March 2020 - 12:24

Great News !

Although I can not take credit for this, Cheers to the anonymous creator. I would have used slightly different settings, but it's nice to see an ST server in the list after all these years.  :icon_mad:  :icon_e_salute:

Sorry About That                                                           

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users