Posted 27 February 2020 - 19:08

It's with the B key :P

:icon_e_deadman:  Thank you

Sorry About That                                                           

#6722 Nooney

Nooney
  • LocationOn your 6 Boooooom

Posted 05 March 2020 - 16:04

New Flight room refurb' girls just the beer cooler to go in now  :icon_e_biggrin:  :icon_e_salute:

Attached Files

No matter how good you are there are a million other people better than you boy.....Homer Simpson.

#6723 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 05 March 2020 - 20:37

Well I must admit that's one fine set up. Not many people I know have a maturation glove on standby

#6724 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 05 March 2020 - 20:37

Well I must admit that's one fine set up. Not many people I know have a masterbation glove on standby

#6725 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 05 March 2020 - 22:27

And isn't it a swanky one.

FORE !

".. and they'll send you home in a pine overcoat, with a letter to your Mum,

Saying find enclosed one son one medal and a note, to, say, he, Won".

#6726 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 05 March 2020 - 23:23

Well I must admit that's one fine set up. Not many people I know have a maturation glove on standby

I have to use it on my stick, it's cold to start then my hand gets sweaty and hot after a bit.....oooowwwwww matron  :icon_lol:  :icon_e_deadman:  :P

No matter how good you are there are a million other people better than you boy.....Homer Simpson.

#6727 ST_Agent86

ST_Agent86
  • LocationNorth Woods

Posted 06 March 2020 - 14:42

I have to use it on my stick, it's cold to start then my hand gets sweaty and hot after a bit.....oooowwwwww matron  :icon_lol:  :icon_e_deadman:  :P

Nice set-up Noon ! I'm still using an old Thrustmaster.... And I use a mitten  :icon_e_wink:

Sorry About That                                                           

#6728 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 06 March 2020 - 15:17

Nice set-up Noon ! I'm still using an old Thrustmaster.... And I use a mitten  :icon_e_wink:

I had the old X52 pro for 11 years but it was falling apart, so I thought upgrade to hog, then might as well get a new screen, then new pedals my old saitek were as creaky as me, or creepy if you know me well, then the hog spring was just a tad to firm, so new softer spring, desk wouldn't house the new wide screen so new desk, then I thought, may as well up my memory from 16gb to 32gb for heavy missions in DCS, before I knew it had alll the gear but couldn't afford the planes to use it  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_mad:  :icon_e_deadman:

#6729 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 07 March 2020 - 16:49

Any Trolls want to chat? I have opened a channel on the zello free app called believe it or not Snarling Trolls, download the app on play store, search for the channel then pm me for the current password and we have our own channel :)

#6730 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 07 March 2020 - 21:17

Due to years of loyalty to the squad I have great pleasure in making Agent and  Malesan founder members, this means no matter what, they are ST's for life.

Attached Files

#6731 ST_Malesan

ST_Malesan
  • LocationNorthwest England

Posted 07 March 2020 - 21:34

Due to years of loyalty to the squad I have great pleasure in making Agent and  Malesan founder members, this means no matter what, they are ST's for life.

Aw, gee, shucks Nooney, how can I ever thank you?

xxx

#6732 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 07 March 2020 - 21:49

Aw, gee, shucks Nooney, how can I ever thank you?

xxx

The usual way behind the hangers  :lol:  :icon_e_salute:

#6733 Karl_Childers

Karl_Childers

Posted 07 March 2020 - 22:57

:icon_cool: .

#6734 ST_Agent86

ST_Agent86
  • LocationNorth Woods

Posted 07 March 2020 - 22:59

Thank You !!  I gave at the office   :icon_e_wink:

Sorry About That                                                           

#6735 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 09 March 2020 - 15:04

There's a Snarling Trolls server appeared, US based, can't connect at this time.

Is it actually one of you 'orrible lot ?

#6736 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 09 March 2020 - 18:28

There's a Snarling Trolls server appeared, US based, can't connect at this time.

Yea it's Agent, he's trying to get a dedicated Troll server up but struggling like mad, probably because he's a redneck bear shagger.

#6737 knalp

knalp
  • LocationWell it's kind of green and bushy...

Posted 09 March 2020 - 22:27

Yea it's Agent, he's trying to get a dedicated Troll server up but struggling like mad, probably because he's a redneck bear shagger.

Hey nice moves in your DR1 yesterday! I was totally convinced I could get you with my SPAD 7 180... in my dreams...

Have you seen the movie "troll hunter" ???   

It's amazing! and quite funny, the power station map scene is quite silly. : - )   

Attached File  TrollHunter.jpg   105.27KB   0 downloads

S!

Kanlp.

Spam patrol: on duty and on guard. None shall pass!

I was there: The Great Spam War  of 2019/2020

#6738 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 10 March 2020 - 23:50

Hey nice moves in your DR1 yesterday! I was totally convinced I could get you with my SPAD 7 180... in my dreams...

S!

Kanlp.

Shouldn't have been flying DR1 really, I'm supposed to be trying to learn the Camel lol, but as soon as I take to the air some old adversaries hunt me down like the dog I am, lol I'm not such an easy target in the clown wagon and noticed today after spoiling a few of the said aces rides in it, they exited, but I dare say I'll pay for that next time I go up in the Camel.  :icon_lol:  :icon_mad:  :icon_e_deadman:

#6739 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 10 March 2020 - 23:58

Lol Wing ya, and hunt them down;D

#6740 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 11 March 2020 - 00:02

Lol Wing ya, and hunt them down;D

It's mad Marty, as soon as I go up I get the ex CCCP jocky's hunting me, I can't get a decent flight for the mad gits, so today I got back in clown wagon and pasted a few,they didn't like it and left, but like I said I will pay for the cheek of it lol, but it's all good and I couldn't give a toss being shot down, but 3-4 on me as soon as I take off just teaching me to crash and burn good lol.

#6741 knalp

knalp

Posted 11 March 2020 - 01:56

It's mad Marty, as soon as I go up I get the ex CCCP jocky's hunting me, I can't get a decent flight for the mad gits, so today I got back in clown wagon and pasted a few,they didn't like it and left, but like I said I will pay for the cheek of it lol, but it's all good and I couldn't give a toss being shot down, but 3-4 on me as soon as I take off just teaching me to crash and burn good lol.

Good on you!and leaving because they are losing is a bit ripe.

I would of thought Marty might not be like that...

Oh well!

S!

Knalp.

#6742 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 11 March 2020 - 02:32

Oh well!

S!

Knalp.

Lol Like what? 

#6743 knalp

knalp

Posted 11 March 2020 - 07:13

Oh well!

S!

Knalp.

Lol Like what? 

I mean it's a bit ripe that THEY left because Noon was winning. Sorry I see that my sentence structure is a bit confusing.

Sorry!

S!

Kanlp.

#6744 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 11 March 2020 - 14:04

Don't forget our old facebook page gang https://www.facebook...41867555891645/ they must have closed our old website down.

#6745 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 13 March 2020 - 18:10

I was on your il2 flying circus server the other night Zoo, you done a great job on it buddy, some J2 was on with me but he exit rage after a bit, gotta say flying circus MP is much better than ROF, the damage model is a lot better and the flight model, you can still spin in the Camel but it handles a lot better than ROF, the DR1 is about the same, but the bullet trajectory is more realistic and you can take (and give) a lot more hits before they go down, which makes the usual stat whores having to be a lot more choosy in shooting more than one opponent as it takes some time to nail the one your in a DF with.

#6746 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 01 April 2020 - 21:21

Just to keep you updated, Agent and me were talking about putting a dedicated Troll server up again in ROF, but we both felt that ROF is a old engine and possibly not worth the hassle, so at present Agent is sorting a DED server in IL2 FC, the engine in that is far superior to ROF, and anyone who has flown FC will appreciate the difference all round,most Trolls have FC and with that in mind we decided it was the way to go for the future of the squad, I think more people would use FC if the servers were better populated, so hopefully Agent will sort the DS out and I for one will make the move to FC.

#6747 knalp

knalp

Posted 02 April 2020 - 23:53

If you put the Po-2 on it I will venture over to blow your AF's up. It is a biplane you know...

S!

Knalp.

#6748 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 03 April 2020 - 23:55

If you put the Po-2 on it I will venture over to blow your AF's up. It is a biplane you know...

S!

Knalp.

I'll be there Knalpy boy waiting for the blow :)

#6749 ST_Bandit

ST_Bandit

Posted 04 April 2020 - 00:53

Finally, getting back to the old days,come on chappies, there's a party in my pants and your all invited, come slide down the pole of my depravity and I'll bring the chickens

#6750 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 04 April 2020 - 08:00

Finally, getting back to the old days,come on chappies, there's a party in my pants and your all invited, come slide down the pole of my depravity and I'll bring the chickens

:icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :P  :icon_e_salute:

#6751 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 04 April 2020 - 08:06

I was on yesterday Hotrod server, I got lit up like a cheap whore house by a DR1 so I thought I wonder if I can bail out like the Bosch, and yes I could, but after hitting the deck like Bandit on a Gin fest, realised no chute.  :icon_lol:  :icon_cool:  :icon_e_deadman:

#6752 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 08 April 2020 - 21:17

Got to say that it was great flying with the squad tonight on FC, as one chap said it was like a Troll reunion lol, 24+ on the server great fun. How intense was Bandit lol, I was taking the piss and he never came back lol but seen him fighting off 3 enemy and loads of poo trailing from his plane :)

#6753 Pirato

Pirato
  • LocationUnder a Bridge

Posted 09 April 2020 - 13:44

I've just fired up FC for the first time. Couldn't find a server named Hotrod in the list. Maybe I'm blind,maybe just stupid...most likely both :icon_e_deadman: However I took a short ride in Quickmission. The Keymapping is by far inferior to RoF in my opinion and confusing too. Still  not possible to save different input profiles. :icon_e_sad:

However,looking forward to see the whole darn bunch again, whenever I find that Server that is. :icon_lol:

Dann gibt's Heulen und Zähne klammern, für das ganze Lumpenpack.
Dann ist Schluss mit "Tischlein deck' dich", da gibt's "Knüppel aus dem Sack"!

#6754 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 09 April 2020 - 15:07

Server name begins 'April 1918...'

You need to get Ami and Gary back in action now :icon_mad:

#6755 Pirato

Pirato
  • LocationUnder a Bridge

Posted 09 April 2020 - 16:19

Thank you, Zoo. :icon_e_salute:

Dann gibt's Heulen und Zähne klammern, für das ganze Lumpenpack.
Dann ist Schluss mit "Tischlein deck' dich", da gibt's "Knüppel aus dem Sack"!

#6756 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 09 April 2020 - 23:04

I've just fired up FC for the first time. Couldn't find a server named Hotrod in the list. Maybe I'm blind,maybe just stupid...most likely both :icon_e_deadman: However I took a short ride in Quickmission. The Keymapping is by far inferior to RoF in my opinion and confusing too. Still  not possible to save different input profiles. :icon_e_sad:

However,looking forward to see the whole darn bunch again, whenever I find that Server that is. :icon_lol:

Yea key mapping is a bit different from ROF, no curves Pirato, but it's not so bad once you get used to it, the server starts something like X-zw. Zoo did the missions for it, once redneck Agent pulls his finger out we will have our own server again, me and Mal and some other chaps were on it tonight, I'm usually on around 7PM GMT.

#6757 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 09 April 2020 - 23:33

Attached File  server addy.jpg   23.32KB   0 downloads

Thank you, Zoo. :icon_e_salute:

#6758 ST_Agent86

ST_Agent86
  • LocationNorth Woods

Posted 12 April 2020 - 20:54

:icon_e_wink:

https://www.youtube....h?v=ADBjCPZchV4

Sorry About That                                                           

#6759 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 12 April 2020 - 22:52

lol which one is you?

#6760 Nooney

Nooney

Posted 12 April 2020 - 22:53

Check out this gun cam video I did on IL-2   https://www.youtube....h?v=ZNjb8dmmy7o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users