Photo
- - - - -

Please help with original files

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Dornil

Dornil

Posted 02 February 2020 - 21:28

I occasionally screwed up my RoF install, so now I cannot roll back one mod via JSGME. Could someone please upload the vanilla RoF files, which I got replaced with the mod attached? So I could avoid reinstalling the entire game...

BTW, if I still must reinstall it, what would be the correct sequence to do so? What to back up, etc.?

Attached Files

#2 Flying_Falcon

Flying_Falcon
  • LocationEast Coast of the United States of America

Posted 02 February 2020 - 21:59

I'm sorry but I don't know a way to upload it right now, I would wait and see if anyone else can get it. But if not I would suggest trying to reinstall it.

S!

-Flying_Falcon

S! :icon_e_salute:

Spam patrol: on duty and on guard. None shall pass!

Veteran of the Great Spam War 2019-2020

#3 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 02 February 2020 - 22:43

I'd suggest maybe just trying a "recovery" from the game's launcher - that seems to have been able to fix a variety of problems without having to reinstall the whole game, so might be worth a shot.

I'm away from my RoF PC, so I can't check for a while, but if the recovery doesn't work and nobody else can provide the stock files, I may be able to do that when I get back to my RoF PC in a few days.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 65.jpg

#4 Joker_BR

Joker_BR

Posted 03 February 2020 - 15:33

Here you go. Keep in mind I haven't created the full path, just the folders/files inside data/graphics/sky as requested.

Hope it helps. 
Cheers.

Attached Files

• Attached File  sky.zip   26.66KB   2 downloads

#5 Dornil

Dornil

Posted 03 February 2020 - 15:58

Thank you very much!

Although I just understood that the problem was with Fubar's landscape mod, which has Sky folder too.

#6 Joker_BR

Joker_BR

Posted 03 February 2020 - 17:25

Yes, you're right. There's no such files in the vanilla RoF. I removed one by one all mods from my install and realized that the ones I sent you were from Fubar's Landscape Mod for 1.037.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users