Photo
- - - - -

Original mud / trench / no man's land with landscape mod?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 127Tom

127Tom

Posted 17 January 2020 - 23:27

Is there a way to have the original trench / no man's land textures with a landscape mod?

Let say I want to use ROF_Refined_1.02_landscapemod_4 but keep the original mud textures.
Which files do I remove from the mod? I tried looking through them all but couldn't understand which one that was the mud textures

#2 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 22 January 2020 - 22:28

Is there a way to have the original trench / no man's land textures with a landscape mod?
Let say I want to use ROF_Refined_1.02_landscapemod_4 but keep the original mud textures.
Which files do I remove from the mod? I tried looking through them all but couldn't understand which one that was the mud textures

Ankor did do some testings on that try to search for a member with the name Ankor.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#3 Sabre

Sabre

Posted 08 April 2020 - 10:38

If you find it please post the link here.

Thanks!

#4 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 08 April 2020 - 17:06

in search https://riseofflight...103270-ankor85/
Select topics or post and go further from that. Sorry its Ankor85.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users