Photo
- - - - -

Crowfall - Throne War MMO

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 francisbaud

francisbaud

Posted 23 December 2019 - 21:01

Anyone has been following or playing Crowfall?

It's a medieval fantasy MMO that mixes elements of strategy, survival and MMORPG. It's being developed by J Todd Coleman (Shadowbane, Wizard101, Pirate101) and Gordon Walton (Ultima Online, Star Wars Galaxies, Sims Online). They've collected almost $30M in funding and more than 330,000 people registered an account so far.

There are two types of worlds in the game: Eternal Kingdoms, which are owned and managed by players, and campaigns that are temporary and have a victory condition. Players will focus on at least one of the following paths to win a campaign: Glory (quests from the gods), Power (PvP and sieging) or Wealth (crafting and building).

Alpha should begin in February 2020 and will bring caravans, refineries, mounts, GvG campaign, remaining class and disciplines, city advancement and divine favor.

#2 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 23 December 2019 - 21:17

Have you got a clickable link?  Or multiple links?

We only accept spammers with clicky links here. Please try again.

S!

Spammers are not my thing...except for the one with the massive k******s. I was impressed with that one.

#3 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 23 December 2019 - 22:16

Have you got a clickable link?  Or multiple links?

We only accept spammers with clicky links here. Please try again.

S!

LOL - don't be so snarky - this was placed in the "Other Games" subsection, at least :)

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 65.jpg

#4 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 23 December 2019 - 22:49

LOL - don't be so snarky - this was placed in the "Other Games" subsection, at least :)

At the least is being generous....but it's Christmas right...WWJD?  :icon_mad:

Spammers are not my thing...except for the one with the massive k******s. I was impressed with that one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users