Photo
- - - - -

Automission Error #2

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 //.

//.

Posted 03 December 2019 - 13:39

I started three careers the other day and played a mission or two in each. Was going to fly around some today in career mode and this is what I got for a message.

"Automission Error #2

Please dont take any actions in this career and send an report to the developers."

So, I guess this is my report to developers, thanks.

#2 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 03 December 2019 - 14:50

I started three careers the other day and played a mission or two in each. Was going to fly around some today in career mode and this is what I got for a message.

"Automission Error #2

Please dont take any actions in this career and send an report to the developers."

So, I guess this is my report to developers, thanks.

I hope you're not holding your breath......

Your content will not need to be approved by a moderator.

#3 //.

//.

Posted 03 December 2019 - 15:33

No, not holding my breath. I've been messing with ROF for a few weeks now. I really like the sim but, if the career mode is glitzy then, I'm not sure how long I'll stick with it. Was thinking about getting this through steam but, it looks like there might be some problems with that route also. I might still try that though, happy trails people.

#4 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 03 December 2019 - 16:48

If you can't get the career mode working for some reason, don't give up on RoF until you've tried Pat Wilson's Campaign Generator (PWCG) - it does a lot of the same things the career mode does, and has some cool features that career mode doesn't have, especially regarding the ability to assign custom skins to all the members of your squadron as well as yourself.  I like them both, but PWCG is better in many respects and certainly worth a try.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 58.jpg

#5 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 03 December 2019 - 16:53

If you can't get the career mode working for some reason, don't give up on RoF until you've tried Pat Wilson's Campaign Generator (PWCG) - it does a lot of the same things the career mode does, and has some cool features that career mode doesn't have, especially regarding the ability to assign custom skins to all the members of your squadron as well as yourself.  I like them both, but PWCG is better in many respects and certainly worth a try.

Quite correct. However, if you're after a glitch free experience then neither option is perfect. PWCG is superior in a multitude of ways.

Your content will not need to be approved by a moderator.

#6 //.

//.

Posted 04 December 2019 - 10:56

I managed to get career mode working again and didn't loss any data. I didn't know about PWCG until you guys mentioned it. I think that I'll give it a try at some point. Thanks for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users