Photo
- - - - -

Cant login

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 REEGZ

REEGZ

Posted 28 October 2019 - 08:26

Hi all, am just coming back to ROF after several years... updated to latest version this evening, but cant login as my email address has changed... even had to re-register for the forum as that was linked to my old email address too :(

I paid for the original version and had a reasonable amount of DLC on my account too. Is there any way I can get my old account changed over to my new email address so I can get up and flying again?

Thanks in advance.

#2 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 28 October 2019 - 11:18

Hi and welcome!

The fact that your email address has changed wouldn't be very relevant if you still knew the password you were last using.

If you lost it then I'd say you probably need to contact support. You see, the email is probably the best trace of identity they have.

Also, if you haven't already, check the great Flying Circus game from this same company.

https://il2sturmovik.../flying-circus/

It's in Early Access. Please note there is no free version. There are only a few planes so far, but 4K graphics, VR support, etc.

#3 J5_Klugermann

J5_Klugermann
  • LocationChateau Boistrancourt

Posted 28 October 2019 - 17:54

You can use the old address for the game login. Question is whether you remember the password.

#4 Zepp_Commander

Zepp_Commander

Posted 04 November 2019 - 21:22

Is the password you use to log into the game different then the one you use to get into the website?

Because I can log into the website just fine. But the same email/password combo isn't working in RoF. It keeps saying "#4 - password/email not correct".

#5 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 05 November 2019 - 18:32

Watch out for caps. Are you sure you're using the exact same values?

Additionally, sometimes password format restrictions may be enforced differently by game and site. You may try changing the password on the site to something which adequately fits the site password rules, and then go back to the game and use that. I know it's a long shot.

#6 dresam71

dresam71

Posted 06 November 2019 - 19:09

Hola.
Me pasa exactamente lo mismo. No puedo registrarme en el juego pero sí en el foro
Saludos

#7 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 07 November 2019 - 22:00

Well, did you try any of the proposed solutions?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users