- - - - -

Bad reg Key ROF Iron Cross Ed

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 E69inigohe

E69inigohe

Posted 20 October 2019 - 13:14

Best regards from Spain.

I have an Issue installing the ROF Iron Cross fisical DVD Box, Ed purchased at Cex Online shop weeks ago!!!

When I placed the key, in the registration box seams to be error or similar thing.

Some one knows how I can solve those pesky trouble!! I sended to 777 support a request of those issue.

Thx in advance for your comments.

Ignacio

Attached Files

#2 J5_Klugermann

J5_Klugermann
  • LocationChateau Boistrancourt

Posted 20 October 2019 - 15:57

Not sure those keys work anymore. Just download from site and try to get a return on your item. Btw there is 75%off on everything RoF currently.

#3 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 20 October 2019 - 16:17

And even if the key would work, if you're actually trying to install the game from that physical disk you're making a big mistake.  Too much has changed with the game and its installation process for that to work well, if at all.  As J5_Klugermann says, your best bet is to simply D/L and install the latest Free-2-Play version of RoF from the RoF website, and then do an update/recovery from the game's launcher to make sure you have the latest updates.  Once you have the game working that way, you can try activating your Iron Cross code - it might work, but even if it doesn't it won't cost that much to replace that content (and more) with the current 75% off sale they're running.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

#4 dresam71

dresam71

Posted 09 November 2019 - 10:39

Buenos días.
A mi me pasa lo mismo.
Creo que no es cuestion de volver a comprar lo que ya se compró en su día.
Deberian dar una solución .
La actualizacion desde el dvd son mas de 5 gb pero volver a comprar los aviones que incluye el iron cross son ahora mismo unos 25 euros que no es justo volver a pagar.
Saludos

#5 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 09 November 2019 - 11:38

Don't you have a game account? Have you never installed it before? I also bought that version originally, and I never needed the CD again.

#6 Kelp44

Kelp44
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 09 November 2019 - 16:13

The way to access the game nowadays:

1- register here by checking upper right:

https://riseofflight.com/

2- when logged in select game tab, see upper right again, where you will find the download tab and install;

3- your profile will also show on the upper right a license keys tab where you can check validity of your key.

Installing, activating and logging into the game will give you access to the by now 2 free planes.

If your license was accepted whatever your sale gave you will add.

In your profile you find also a support tab.

Anyway as already mentioned contend is on sale for now.

#7 dresam71

dresam71

Posted 10 November 2019 - 22:59

Hola.
Una vez que actualicé el juego nunca mas aparecieron los aviones que incluia el iron cross. Si vuelvo a meter la clave me dice que no es válida . cuando escribí al soporte me contestan que esa clave ya fue activada - en mi cuenta y en mi correo electronico- Por lo menos podian desbloquearme los 5 aviones que contiene la version de dvd .
Saludos

#8 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 11 November 2019 - 09:16

Entonces que pasa? Se estan en tu cuenta, como no surjen? Claro que la llave esta activada, por supuesto la has activado tu mismo tiempos atras, como yo. Todo esta asociado a tu cuenta de esos tiempos. Tienes que entrar "online" al menos una vez con tu cuenta.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users