* * * * * 1 votes

Flanders in Flames Fall Campaign 2019.

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 10 November 2019 - 22:58

I will treat any decision on this matter with full respect. In the end, life is life. Maybe they filled us with bad gasoline before the flight, or donuts were not fresh enough for breakfast ;-) Only one request: consider the question to the barges, which we drowned, but literally did not have enough seconds to count the points.

#42 JG1_Butzzell

JG1_Butzzell

Posted 11 November 2019 - 23:19

S! All

Admins have looked over the rules and the rules say the score stands as is.

The result is that the admins have thrown out the rules and rightly so. There is no score. The session is scrubbed from the records. Session 1 will be re-flown on the next regular scheduled time.

The massive disco due to unknown causes was too much to to accept. The event is designed around fair play. The missions on each side are not the same and many missions require special planes. The loss of these planes and the time limit of the session resulted in a completely unacceptable situation.

Special note:  Any targets destroyed or missions completed after the "Hostilities are over" subtitle are not counted towards the score.  This keeps the time available to complete missions the same for both teams.

Second special note: Chinese officers have been sent to Brazil to investigate the possibility of Russian involvement in the massive disco.

Third special note: That case of Russian vodka I received has nothing to do with the disco.

sig9.png

#43 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 12 November 2019 - 14:08

S!
;-) ;-) ;-)

#44 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 12 November 2019 - 14:53

I can't toss away all the fun I had. I hope this is not against the rules.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users