Photo
- - - - -

Another Throttle Issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 romo27

romo27

Posted 05 August 2019 - 17:05

I'm flying with a Microsoft Sidewinder 3D joystick. I've learned to live with the backwards throttle, but I've found that the slowest I can fly seems to be about 100 kph. I managed to land my plane at that speed, but it seems awfully fast. Is there an in-game adjustment to set my throttle slider so that zero means zero?

#2 US103_Doolittle

US103_Doolittle
  • Location64.9631° N, 19.0208° W

Posted 05 August 2019 - 17:48

I'm flying with a Microsoft Sidewinder 3D joystick. I've learned to live with the backwards throttle, but I've found that the slowest I can fly seems to be about 100 kph. I managed to land my plane at that speed, but it seems awfully fast. Is there an in-game adjustment to set my throttle slider so that zero means zero?

backwards throttle

In OPTIONS / RESPONSES / select THROTTLE from the drop down menu - check the INVERT box - then at the bottom click on APPLY

Caveat: Make sure the the ALL PLANES box is UNCHECKED BEFORE clicking on APPLY

in-game adjustment to set my throttle slider so that zero means zero

No

Did you calibrate your throttle first?

"It's not how old you are, it's how you are old."

~ Jules Renard ~

#3 Jim0265

Jim0265
  • LocationIowa

Posted 06 August 2019 - 02:06

backwards throttle
In OPTIONS / RESPONSES / select THROTTLE from the drop down menu - check the INVERT box - then at the bottom click on APPLY

Caveat: Make sure the the ALL PLANES box is UNCHECKED BEFORE clicking on APPLY

in-game adjustment to set my throttle slider so that zero means zero
No

Did you calibrate your throttle first?

This will work to fix the backwards throttle, I just got this sorted out today. I had "all engines" attached to a joystick axis, which was what the game was considering the throttle. This is in the drop down menus as described. Once I inverted this control, my throttle axis was back to the traditional "push forward go, pull back stop" setup.

I hope this helps you sort this out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users