Saitek X52 Throttle Axis

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jim0265

Jim0265
  • LocationIowa

Posted 04 August 2019 - 22:55

Hello all,

I just got going with the game today, and am busy setting up my Saitek X52 HOTAS system. So far it's been not too bad, but I've got an issue with the throttle axis. In the "down" (or off) position, the power is full on, in game. With my controller pushed fully open, it registers as closed in the game. The throttle is responsive, it's just backwards from the traditional throttle. Is this normal? if not, how can I set it up to the traditional "back closed, forward open" throttle control. I am not having any other issues besides that.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jim

#2 US103_Doolittle

US103_Doolittle
  • LocationORD

Posted 04 August 2019 - 23:57

I use one of those - fairly decent throttle

In OPTIONS / RESPONSES / select THROTTLE from the drop down menu - check the INVERT box - then at the bottom click on APPLY

Caveat: Make sure the the ALL PLANES box is UNCHECKED BEFORE clicking on APPLY

#3 Jim0265

Jim0265
  • LocationIowa

Posted 05 August 2019 - 02:20

In OPTIONS / RESPONSES / select THROTTLE from the drop down menu - check the INVERT box - then at the bottom click on APPLY

Thanks for the response, I'll try it tomorrow after work and see if that fixes the issue. It sounds like it's what I'm looking for.

#4 Jim0265

Jim0265
  • LocationIowa

Posted 06 August 2019 - 02:01

Just wanted to touch base again and let you know this solved the issue I was having!

Thanks so much! Now it's off to practice touch and go's, maybe even land without bending a wing...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users