- - - - -

Resolution problem

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 chevapi

chevapi

Posted 04 May 2019 - 07:33

Hi all,

I just reinstalled game and it ran alright, i than did an update and now i cannot get the game to run in my native resolution of 1980 x 1080. Both the Settings Panel and in game video selection does not give me an option to select anything higher than 1280 x 1080. I found the config file which funnily enough has my correct resolution stated. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers

#2 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 04 May 2019 - 09:07

[quote name="chevapi" post="703359" timestamp="1556955228"]Hi all,

I just reinstalled game and it ran alright, i than did an update and now i cannot get the game to run in my native resolution of 1980 x 1080. Both the Settings Panel and in game video selection does not give me an option to select anything higher than 1280 x 1080. I found the config file which funnily enough has my correct resolution stated. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers[/quote

Do a search about that last update here below in this forum section, because it does need an additional Windows file, as can be read. Then try it again see if it is working at the right resolution.
Change from windowed to full screen or the opposite if this is the case as an try, you never know.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users