- - - - -

Home cockpit data

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 LuigiR94

LuigiR94

Posted 25 February 2019 - 18:21

Hi,

I'm new in this forum, but I've been using this simulator for some time.

Now I'm trying to build a simple home cockpit to be used also with other simulators like condor soaring or x-plane. The idea is to bild 4 or 5 gauges (anemometer, compass, altimeter...) using an arduino and some stepper motor; I'm able to take the data from condor soaring thanks the UDP and move consequently the stepper.

There is something similar in Rise of Flight? I looked for it in internet, but I haven't found nothing, there is a way to take the data about the heading, altitude, speed... and send them to arduino?

Thanks in advice.

Luigi Ricca

#2 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 25 February 2019 - 18:31

I don't think that is supported by the game engine (based on something called Digital Nature), unfortunately.

#3 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 25 February 2019 - 20:44

No that is blocked by 1c, acc Jason to avoid cheaters on mp. But as usual when Jason speaks that tone, this could also be, because they do not care about that telemetric aspect.
Some explenation can be found on the BoX forum and the Xsimulator forum.
You could search on DCS think that is more open.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#4 LuigiR94

LuigiR94

Posted 27 February 2019 - 19:48

Thank for the answers; so I suppose that also il2 Battle of Stalingrad, Moscow... have the same problem.

#5 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 28 February 2019 - 04:38

Thank for the answers; so I suppose that also il2 Battle of Stalingrad, Moscow... have the same problem.

Even more.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#6 xvii-Dietrich

xvii-Dietrich
  • LocationNorway / Finland

Posted 28 February 2019 - 17:51

No that is blocked by 1c, acc Jason to avoid cheaters on mp. But as usual when Jason speaks that tone, this could also be, because they do not care about that telemetric aspect.

That's a pity. With telemetry, it would help quantify changes in flight performance between RoF and FCv1.

xvii-kuesta-add2e.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users