Photo
- - - - -

Beginner needs help

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 enio94

enio94

Posted 01 February 2019 - 20:20

Hey guys, I bought the game around 2 weeks ago and I'm having a blast so far! Until now I was only playing the in-game career mode and I decided to try out PWCG, because I heard that it is more action packed, but there are some issues which make both PWCG versions unplayable for me. Maybe someone might be able to help me.

1. When I try to play version 16.3.1 for some reason every 2-nd mission  my friendly AI planes crash just after take off.

2. PWCG 3.3.2 is so slow half the missions that it's like playing with 1/2 or 1/4 speed. Ground Density is set to low and Air density I experimented with medium and high, but still the same result. Sometimes it's not slow and I see ~20-25 planes in the sky throughout the mission. One time even I had ~10 v 10 fight without any issues. Maybe it's worth to mention that I'm playing the 16.3.1v with high density on everything without any issues. 

3. The GUI is missing and I have to launch PWCG externally in order to start missions etc... Could this be, because I'm playing the game through steam?

I love the action of the mod and maybe it's something from my side done wrong. This game is awesome and I'm glad that I found it!

Thank you in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users