#1 vonRedMax

vonRedMax

Posted 01 February 2019 - 19:47

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

Comments welcomed.

#2 Sowercrowd

Sowercrowd

Posted 02 February 2019 - 03:35

Film ist sehr gelungen. Wirklich tolle Sequenzen dabei. Die Kollision ist natürlich der dramatische Höhepunkt.  Sehr abwechlungsreiche Szenerien. Die Wolken sehen teilweise fantastisch aus (was für'ne mod ist das ? ) Schwachpunkt ist für mich die Musik. Nichts gegen Arvo Pärt , aber gefällt mir in dem Kontext weniger, vielleicht zu kontrastierend meditativ. Es entsteht der Eindruck der Unverbundenheit. Hätte mir eher klassischen score aus'm sechziger jahre kriegsfilm gewünscht. Ist natürlich Geschmackssache. Aber insgesamt auf jeden Fall ganz starker Einstieg  :icon_e_salute:

#3 vonRedMax

vonRedMax

Posted 02 February 2019 - 11:13

Vielen Dank! My german is not great - however Google translate helped a lot! Thanks for the comments, a good criticism. There were no mods - this was just the base game - just some lovely clouds. I wanted the disconnectedness, so that was a definite choice. The collision blew me away when it happened, it was such a realistic thing to happen. I have always loved flight from WW1, and the game has made me appreciate much much more the kind of life that pilots would have had.

#4 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 02 February 2019 - 12:55

Nice video :)

#5 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 02 February 2019 - 14:37

Nice video! The music choice added a surreal touch to the whole thing. It reminded me of the videos I used to watch in 2012 that convinced me to buy Rise of Flight in the first place. Very well done! :D

New to Rise of Flight? Check out this Rise of Flight free to play guide on Steam

XZjh8rJ.jpg

#6 FLIK60J

FLIK60J
  • LocationSomewhere 3000 m above the ground – or near Vienna.

Posted 04 February 2019 - 10:18

Nice atmospherical video! I also like the music. It captures the big picture and more tragical, than anything else, aspects, rather then the bang-bang-zoom-zoom rock’n‘roll approach. 

Very well done! Thank you!

:icon_e_salute:

#7 vonRedMax

vonRedMax

Posted 04 February 2019 - 21:30

Thanks for the feed back. I have been flying Falcon 4.0 (and BMS) for years. It is a great sim, but somehow RoF is much more visceral when flying.That is what I tried to capture.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users