- - - - -

FiF 2019 Winter campaign

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 JG1_Butzzell

JG1_Butzzell

Posted 09 January 2019 - 17:25

bn6.jpg

Welcome to the Flanders in Flames 2019: Winter Campaign!

rodserling_twlightzone.jpg?dl=0

You unlock this door with the key of imagination.

Beyond it is another dimension—a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the FIF Zone.

Incident 18 nautical miles north east of Calais.  On the south eastern shores of England.  Time: 1916.  War spits out its violence overhead and the mud-filled graveyard of the trenches, pushed into new lands, reaches forth to swallow it up.

Before you are the faces of the young men who fight. As if some omniscient painter had mixed a tube of oils that were at one time earth brown, dust gray, blood red, beard black, and fear - yellow white, and these men are the models. For this is the province of combat and these are the faces of war.

From William Shakespeare, Richard the Third, a small excerpt. The line reads, 'He has come to open the purple testament of bleeding war.' And for the unknown pilots of the R.A.F. and the German Luftstreitkräfte, the testament is closed. These unsung faces of conflict have found the FIF Zone.

S! All    

This is a very early plane set. A new area for FiF. The Germans get to use a float plane for the Spy and the Spy may be on a submarine or by a river.

Info at JG1 forums

example of a map for this series

2019_FiF%20winter%20odd.jpg

sig9.png

#2 US103_Larner

US103_Larner

Posted 09 January 2019 - 18:43

...Interesting....very interesting...

Very early plane-set, eh? Sounds like the two-seater boys might be in for a fun FiF ;) 

zEKqGuL.png rSPQHdH.png

#3 No.42_Cuban

No.42_Cuban

Posted 09 January 2019 - 20:43

Can’t wait for this one S!

#4 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 09 January 2019 - 22:09

I see pot has finally been legalized in your State!  :icon_lol:

Hell, pass me the smoke! I'm in!  :icon_mad:

#5 J5_Gamecock

J5_Gamecock

Posted 09 January 2019 - 22:57

I see pot has finally been legalized in your State!  :icon_lol:

Hell, pass me the smoke! I'm in!  :icon_mad:

What the....... ? :huh:

Looks like fun. Better start knockin the rust off the old motorized kites.

Gamecock,The Kickin Chickin 

Untitled.jpg

#6 Joker_BR

Joker_BR

Posted 10 January 2019 - 13:57

This is going to be fun. It will be nice to use some flying boats for a change. They are collecting dust (rust) on hangar...

#7 Spyboy

Spyboy

Posted 12 January 2019 - 17:56

'I see pot has finally been legalized in your State!' Yours too I believe Bidu  :icon_eek:

This will be good, better get in some practice!

:icon_e_salute:

#8 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 12 January 2019 - 22:27

'I see pot has finally been legalized in your State!' Yours too I believe Bidu  :icon_eek:

This will be good, better get in some practice!

:icon_e_salute:

b17cce305734368fbafecb0e257300b4.jpg

#9 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 13 January 2019 - 23:53

...Interesting....very interesting...

Very early plane-set, eh? Sounds like the two-seater boys might be in for a fun FiF ;)

Of course this is the most interesting placeset of what may be in RoF. Previously, the Cuban put these planes on his server on Sundays, but the girls constantly complained and cried about them, it was difficult for them to fly. Therefore, now there is no place to fly online at all (sometimes Archie puts them). Also, the FIF series always began with such a pleiset, but the last time we missed, because of the flying circus and the advertising of its planes.
And yes, bombers will have more trump cards than usual, especially Roland

#10 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 14 January 2019 - 00:13

:-) Larner, you now have beautiful and big forum posts! But when you will wear prizes on the pants - be careful - do not prick your friend with a needle! ;-)

Attached Files

#11 J5_Baeumer

J5_Baeumer

Posted 15 January 2019 - 02:44

Toto, we're not in Kansas Flanders anymore...

Dorothy_and_Toto.jpg

Paul Bäumer

Jagdstaffel (Jasta) 5

www.jasta5.org

#12 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 15 January 2019 - 09:19

Lol

#13 JG1_Butzzell

JG1_Butzzell

Posted 15 January 2019 - 15:16

S! All

We are getting things ready for a Dry run on 26 January 2019 at the usual time.

Information about planes, maps, rules, schedule   etc.

The JG1 server will be running a practice map on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays. This will allow people to get familiar with the map and planes. The in game start time is 13:45. If you get on the server and there is not enough time to do the mission you want, you can restart the mission by killing a balloon at the two seater base.

Saturday after FiF, Sunday, Monday until 9 pm Eastern North American time and Wednesdays, the JG1 server will be running a Flying Circus program.

sig9.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users