Photo
- - - - -

#5 License key is not activated

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 MezMoz

MezMoz

Posted 04 January 2019 - 22:21

I have the website version of this (not the steam one) and get the above error once I try to log in online at the game screen. I have no license key to put into the profile page, to activate it.

I deleted the game and went ahead and got the steam version, using a different e-mail. Same error.

I sent the screen shots, of the error, off to support. The only answer I got was asking for more info from them. So I sent the steps and screenies again.

I had the game many moons ago, but want to see how my new rig improves things.

Any clues? Is there a demo or test license key so can just try it?

Attached Files

• Attached File  rof.jpg   79.75KB   0 downloads

#2 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 05 January 2019 - 14:27

Both Steam and the site offer the same and only existing game version. Just don't reuse an old download, get a fresh one.

After installing, on the game startup splash screen, press the "Update" button so you get the latest updates.

You get two planes free: the Albatros DVa (Central side) and the Spad 13 (Entente side). So you can start exercising your flying and all that without paying anything.

There's immense value in the other (payed) planes and extras. But you can be happy for many months just flying the Albie DVa...

Before spending money in Rise of Flight, consider the fact that the company that produced this game is releasing the new game "Flying Circus" as part of the IL2 series. There are no freebies on this one, and it's still in pre-order (so even if you buy the pre-order you only get 4 planes to fly and will have to wait for the others). The game doesn't have a career mode yet, not even a WW1 specific map, although the latter has been announced. Just check here: https://il2sturmovik.../flying-circus/

Flying Circus will take some time to get all the existing features in Rise of Flight, although it has its own benefits, like 3D, improved plane models, etc. You may want to wait a bit and have fun in Rise of Flight in the meanwhile. Many people are doing that.

Here are the minimum system requirements from Flying Circus:

• CPU: Intel® Core™ i5/i7 2.8 ГГц
  • GPU: GeForce GTX 660/Radeon HD 7770 with 2GB VRAM or better
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • RAM: 4 Gb+
  • Sound Card: DirectX®-compatible
  • Storage space: 23 Gb+
  • Internet connection: 256Kb/s for single-player career, 1Mb/s and faster for multi-player
  • DirectX® compatible flight stick is recommended

If you have troubles, post here.

Have fun!

#3 pauric59

pauric59

Posted 02 March 2019 - 23:10

been waiting to play this game for 7 years. saved money and bought a gaming computer. spent days loading and uninstalling and reloading game. still get error messages when using desktop icon to launch. the help desk is non-responsive to my pleas for help. also my activation key gets me a message: Dear customer!
Unfortunately, something went wrong during the activation of your key. Please, submit a ticket to our customer service so we could resolve the situation for you.

#4 J5_Spyboy

J5_Spyboy

Posted 03 March 2019 - 14:10

You did buy the game from the official store?
Can you d/l the free to play version?

#5 J5_Spyboy

J5_Spyboy

Posted 03 March 2019 - 14:22

Try what Bidu suggested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users