Photo
- - - - -

login issues

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 laejabu

laejabu

Posted 01 December 2018 - 21:48

Hi there , i've recently downloaded the game and i'm having issues login in. When i input the pass and email in the game it says ''wrong email or pass'' but online they work . Do i need to make a separate account for in game usage and if yes where ? :D

edit: i just had to update the game lol works now

#2 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 02 December 2018 - 12:38

Right. :) Welcome!

#3 Guest_billytonite_*

Guest_billytonite_*

Posted 01 January 2019 - 08:52

im having the same problem,yet when i update and go bac to the game to try and log in it promps me as above?????

#4 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 01 January 2019 - 16:18

im having the same problem,yet when i update and go bac to the game to try and log in it promps me as above?????

Not sure what's going on, but maybe a couple of things you could try:

1.  try doing a recovery from the game's launcher (assuming you're not using the Steam version - not sure how the Steam version works in this regard)

2. open up your Rise of Flight\data\startup.cfg file with a text editor (like Notepad) and check the first section at the top - it should read something like the following:

[KEY = account]
login = "your email"
password = "your password"

check and make sure that the info in quotes is actually your correct login info

Good luck!

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

#5 rick1221

rick1221

Posted 04 January 2019 - 06:06

I am also having the same problem as the login is not happening. The interface shows to log in with the email also, but when I am trying to do that the login issue remains the same.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users