* * * * * 1 votes

Sopwith Camel and Pfalz D.IIIa just got released in FC

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 SeaW0lf

SeaW0lf
  • LocationRio de Janeiro - Brazil

Posted 20 November 2018 - 18:35

As the title says, the Camel and the Pfalz, and P-47 and whanot, just got released.

"There will be honor enough for us all."

#2 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 20 November 2018 - 20:30

As the title says, the Camel and the Pfalz, and P-47 and whanot, just got released.

WOAH

#3 SeaW0lf

SeaW0lf

Posted 20 November 2018 - 21:37

Lol... They basically unerfed the Camel to pre-nerfing state. Are they going to do the same with the Dr.1? Why we did not get the Dr.1 unerfed? What a mess.

#4 US103_Baer

US103_Baer

Posted 21 November 2018 - 05:04

Hey SeaW0lf. Possible for you to create a testing mission in RoF that replicates conditions in your FC one?
I can imagine we're all going to be testing top speeds and comparing between RoF and FC. Good if there are standard missions so we can try replicate each others results.
Thanks

5g0k0Pw.png                   HaO2aNP.png

#5 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 21 November 2018 - 05:36

Stop torturing me lol!!!

My heart says, "WHAT'RE YA WAITING FER?! GET OUT THERE AN' BUY IT!!!" But my wallet matter-of-factly pushes its glasses further up the bridge of its nose and states, "Not yet, old boy." 

...And we'll see exactly how long that lasts lol.  :icon_lol:

New to Rise of Flight? Check out this Rise of Flight free to play guide on Steam

xAKPpvf.jpg

#6 SeaW0lf

SeaW0lf

Posted 21 November 2018 - 06:57

Hey SeaW0lf. Possible for you to create a testing mission in RoF that replicates conditions in your FC one?
I can imagine we're all going to be testing top speeds and comparing between RoF and FC. Good if there are standard missions so we can try replicate each others results.
Thanks

I redid the missions to make them both start at 10m of altitude. Below that, some planes will start splashing in the water (some might do). The Camel will reach 167km/h in ROF on the HUD, but my tests it reaches 168,5km/h. But for test sakes, I reckon that it is better to use the HUD in both games.

Note: the Camel gained 1km/h at 10m in BOX, reaching 194km/h.

They are attached below.

Attached Files

#7 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 21 November 2018 - 07:30

Stop torturing me lol!!!

My heart says, "WHAT'RE YA WAITING FER?! GET OUT THERE AN' BUY IT!!!" But my wallet matter-of-factly pushes its glasses further up the bridge of its nose and states, "Not yet, old boy." 

...And we'll see exactly how long that lasts lol.  :icon_lol:

Probably until Black Friday...? ;)

#8 SeaW0lf

SeaW0lf

Posted 21 November 2018 - 07:52

Hotled, if you participated in the Il-2 feedback thing, you are eligible to a discount in one Il-2 purchase I suppose.

#9 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 21 November 2018 - 09:17

Until yesterday I believe

#10 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 21 November 2018 - 13:49

Hotled, if you participated in the Il-2 feedback thing, you are eligible to a discount in one Il-2 purchase I suppose.

That’s true! However, it didn’t apply towards Flying Circus or any of the other preorders. :(

New to Rise of Flight? Check out this Rise of Flight free to play guide on Steam

xAKPpvf.jpg

#11 SeaW0lf

SeaW0lf

Posted 21 November 2018 - 15:41

That’s true! However, it didn’t apply towards Flying Circus or any of the other preorders. :(

To be honest, I did not addapt to Il-2  :icon_e_biggrin:  :) WWI is more than enough for me.

But I would hold on Flying Circus for now. There is not much action going on over there. Yesterday I saw 7-12 players, mostly because of the Camel I suppose, but since she was unerfed and she is trouncing the Dr.1 (that was double nerfed), you wont see much people in the servers anyway. Things might grow with the D7 and SE5a, and if they unerf the Dr.1, as the devs are saying, but it will take some time.

On the unerf thing, the impression is that they don't want to work on the FM. It is either what we had back then or what they did in 2014. Wich is a pity. The Camel at 194km/h is not really balanced. 185-87km/h and 1380rpm would be more like it.

#12 US103_Talbot

US103_Talbot

Posted 21 November 2018 - 18:27

I bought it early to simply give them money and let them know there is interest still. That's how I look at it.

#13 Stumble

Stumble
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 21 November 2018 - 19:07

To be honest, I did not addapt to Il-2 :icon_e_biggrin: :) WWI is more than enough for me.

But I would hold on Flying Circus for now. There is not much action going on over there. Yesterday I saw 7-12 players, mostly because of the Camel I suppose, but since she was unerfed and she is trouncing the Dr.1 (that was double nerfed), you wont see much people in the servers anyway. Things might grow with the D7 and SE5a, and if they unerf the Dr.1, as the devs are saying, but it will take some time.

On the unerf thing, the impression is that they don't want to work on the FM. It is either what we had back then or what they did in 2014. Wich is a pity. The Camel at 194km/h is not really balanced. 185-87km/h and 1380rpm would be more like it.

Hey mate,

What do u mean with nerfed?

Its actually an Honor to get stung by a bee.

It hates you so much, that its willing to die just

to cause you a mild amount of pain.

#14 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 21 November 2018 - 19:32

It was bent over, had it's drawers pulled down, and...

".. and they'll send you home in a pine overcoat, with a letter to your Mum,

Saying find enclosed one son one medal and a note, to, say, he, Won".

#15 SeaW0lf

SeaW0lf

Posted 21 November 2018 - 22:11

Hey mate,

What do u mean with nerfed?

(slang, video games) Crippled; made weak or worse.

But I said unerf/ing

#16 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 26 November 2018 - 09:51

I have no desire to go to the server on the conditions that exist in the FC now. And judging by the latest news, such a desire is unlikely to appear in the near future.

#17 SeaW0lf

SeaW0lf

Posted 26 November 2018 - 13:25

I honestly have no expectations. But if they could just get the Camel and the Dr.1 right... And then the Tripehound... And then the N28... And then the E.III and Airco... And when you see you are in the thick of it.

But I'm not that old (nor that young), so I might see the day.

#18 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 26 November 2018 - 14:44

It may be prudent to not bang on about the Camel FM too much longer...

".. and they'll send you home in a pine overcoat, with a letter to your Mum,

Saying find enclosed one son one medal and a note, to, say, he, Won".

#19 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 26 November 2018 - 22:03

Camel and Dr1, these are two freaks even in RoF, which I never use, so as not to get dirty. You can put up with them, because there are spots on the sun .. In the case of FC, the spot threatens to become the size of the sun itself .. But even this is not the most important thing. and most importantly, the P3 will not only not return its speed until the patch 1.034, but will even lose the one it had! To say that I am furious - to say nothing!

Stop torturing me lol!!!

...And we'll see exactly how long that lasts lol. :icon_lol:

Better to spend your money on your girlfriend now, she certainly deserves it.
Then when this game becomes clear and complete, you will surely earn more. And then decide - to take, or not to take.

#20 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 27 November 2018 - 01:28

Camel and Dr1, these are two freaks even in RoF, which I never use, so as not to get dirty. You can put up with them, because there are spots on the sun .. In the case of FC, the spot threatens to become the size of the sun itself .. But even this is not the most important thing. and most importantly, the P3 will not only not return its speed until the patch 1.034, but will even lose the one it had! To say that I am furious - to say nothing!

Better to spend your money on your girlfriend now, she certainly deserves it.
Then when this game becomes clear and complete, you will surely earn more. And then decide - to take, or not to take.

Granted, the situation with the Dr 1 and Camel in Flying Circus is far from perfect. But I really believe it'll get better over time. ;)

...and right now the only girlfriend I have is the Pfalz D.IIIa, soooooo... :icon_e_biggrin:

xAKPpvf.jpg

#21 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 27 November 2018 - 23:54

...and right now the only girlfriend I have is the Pfalz D.IIIa, soooooo... :icon_e_biggrin:

You wrote that wrong ! It was necessary to write that you were tired of the attention of many girls, and forced to hide from them in the basement of your house, playing air simulators ;-)

#22 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 28 November 2018 - 05:49

You wrote that wrong ! It was necessary to write that you were tired of the attention of many girls, and forced to hide from them in the basement of your house, playing air simulators ;-)

Lol!  :D

xAKPpvf.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users