Photo
- - - - -

Help?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 spudcannon

spudcannon

Posted 31 October 2018 - 23:56

Whenever i load and start up a mission, it says "Cant load Platoonen2". Help?

#2 Odovacer

Odovacer
  • LocationNova Scotia, Canada

Posted 02 November 2018 - 17:36

This is a luascripts issue (data file for original objects and modified ones). There are threads on this already. If I can find them, I'll link them here. Basically, you're going to have to find the mod file that contains the file you need and load it into the game. AND you will need to click the "mods on" box as found on one of the game options screens.

EDIT: Found this from my very own cry for help:

You may want to check the original thread: https://riseofflight...support/page-35

Scroll down to #1375 where it talks about the platoon issue and the mods you need.

Start there and see if you can solve your issue that way.

#3 SamLivs

SamLivs

Posted 10 November 2018 - 19:07

This is a luascripts issue (data file for original objects and modified ones). There are threads on this already. If I can find them, I'll link them here. Basically, you're going to have to find the mod file that contains the file you need and load it into the game. AND you will need to click the "mods on" box as found on one of the game options screens.

Why aren't these files already in the download, if it's required for play?

#4 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 16 November 2018 - 22:04

Why aren't these files already in the download, if it's required for play?

PWCG, the mods and JSGME etc are all user made modifications, not official 777/1C/whoever releases. As such it all relies on someones unpaid efforts. Hardly surprising that things clash, and there are problems.

As a user you have a choice. Play 'vanilla' ROF, or enter the dark world of 'mods'....there's always a price to pay, but the rewards are mint choc chip, if you catch my drift.

S!

Your content will not need to be approved by a moderator.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users