Posted 15 October 2018 - 23:42

"There will be honor enough for us all."

#2 Stumble

Stumble
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 17 October 2018 - 08:55

Yup!

A heck of a lot of fun!!!

Even more fun from in the cockpit dealing with all the buttons, guages and controls. Its pretty awesome cause I was flying the Cessna 172 on X Plane 11 before going on my RL (real life) flight in a tecnam p92. Its real cool to see how useful computer simulations can be! All the dials and all looked exactly the same! I had to follow almost the exact same procedures but in RL!

I love flying! Its like catching a wave for the first time, but the feeling sticks!

S!

Its actually an Honor to get stung by a bee.

It hates you so much, that its willing to die just

to cause you a mild amount of pain.

#3 SeaW0lf

SeaW0lf
  • LocationRio de Janeiro - Brazil

Posted 17 October 2018 - 22:10

Yah, I am considering to buy it. Would be nice to get at least a RTX 2070, but I'll see. The landscapes look really nice and there are some realistic packs, which is interesting. I enjoy flying around (recons), and if I know that the landscape is accurate, the better. Would be nice to fly over NYC with all the real buildings.

#4 Stumble

Stumble
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 19 October 2018 - 07:38

RTX 2070 :) Lucky bugger :)

Im still on the GTX 1060 but it'll work for me. I would love to have a top of the line PC with triple monitors... or a VR... If only...

Nope, Im gonna try be content with what I've got!

S! 

#5 SeaW0lf

SeaW0lf
  • LocationRio de Janeiro - Brazil

Posted 19 October 2018 - 10:09

I do have a GTX 1060 as well, but I'm trying to upgrade it. The Ray Tracing thing just screwed everyone. I could get a 2070, but I'm not inclined to get ripped off. What is worse is that we have to wait for the entire lineup to come out. Meanwhile, the 1070 Ti that I was considering (waiting to compare with the 2070 and 2060 pricewise) got sold out... In other words, no matter what we do, we are getting ripped off.

:icon_e_biggrin:

#6 Stumble

Stumble
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 20 October 2018 - 01:49

Yeah,

Will RoF still work with all the new stuff thats coming out? I had my graphics on mid-high on RoF and get like max 45 FPS spmetimes drops to 30 FPS. BoS is real weird cause I have graphics on mid and i get 60 FPS, but it doesn't look clean at all. Its not nessasarily blurry (Ive switched off the cinematic view thing) but just looks real weird. i also need to sort out my bloody head tracking!

S!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users