Photo
- - - - -

Knights of the Sky Foundation

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Chill31

Chill31

Posted 29 September 2018 - 02:13

Hi everyone!  There has been a growing interest in my WWI endeavors, so I decided I would open it up for more people to be involved.  It's fun to play with the planes on my own, but the real enjoyment comes from sharing it with others. So this is the beginning, let's see where it goes!

If you have a few minutes, please take a look: https://knightsofthesky.org/

I will drop this link over at the FC board too, so my apologies if I end up doubling up on you.

#2 US103_Talbot

US103_Talbot

Posted 29 September 2018 - 03:17

No way! Right down the road from me! (Marietta)

#3 Chill31

Chill31

Posted 29 September 2018 - 17:04

I'll be disappointed if you dont st least come by and say hi Recon! I think we have several fellow Georgians roaming around here too

#4 US103_Talbot

US103_Talbot

Posted 29 September 2018 - 17:18

Yes this is a must. I'm a DNR officer and find myself going back and forth to Forsyth quite often. Will have to make a detour once!

#5 Chill31

Chill31

Posted 29 September 2018 - 18:52

Well I'm an airport bum, so just let me know

#6 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 30 September 2018 - 08:28

Hi everyone!  There has been a growing interest in my WWI endeavors, so I decided I would open it up for more people to be involved.  It's fun to play with the planes on my own, but the real enjoyment comes from sharing it with others. So this is the beginning, let's see where it goes!

If you have a few minutes, please take a look: https://knightsofthesky.org/

I will drop this link over at the FC board too, so my apologies if I end up doubling up on you.

Why not also drop this on the WoFF SimHQ forum and the Aerodromeforum.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#7 Chill31

Chill31

Posted 01 October 2018 - 01:10

Why not also drop this on the WoFF SimHQ forum and the Aerodromeforum.

I posted it on the Aerodrome, but I did it in the replica aircraft section.  Do you think that I should do it in a different section?

I haven't really looked at WOFF, but it looks like it is a pretty nice sim.  I think I will give it a shot for the SP aspect.  Is the WOFF crowd ver different crowd from ROF/FC?

#8 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 01 October 2018 - 17:13

That use to be hostile, glad the attitude towards RoF has been changed, still know some members did even use a nickname on this forum, afraid for the diehard OFFans, now it is very peacefull agains RoF and FC. The WoFF scene is a great community thats is very helpfull and have an huge interest in WW1.

The game it self, is a very good game, unlike 1C, this game is well maintained by the devs. If you are an WW1 flysimfan and mostly on SP then this game is the way to go. Its campaign is much better then PWCG or RoFs own career mode.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users