- - - - -

Skin files for PWCG 16.3.1

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

#161 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 24 March 2020 - 17:51

Jasta 13. Oh my...tasty as always.

Not sure if Pat's squad file has the EV/DVIII assigned for this squad.  Will add if it doesn't.

Links pending?

Oh...could have saved myself some work! I must have got the idea somewhere..

I'll sort out the text for this as it's a bit complicated, white...blue...2 lots of D7s & D5s...

I hope Jasta 12 will be a little more relaxing..

Spammers are not my thing...except for the one with the massive k******s. I was impressed with that one.

#162 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 25 March 2020 - 13:20

So I looked at the Squad file and - yup - need to add the EV to Jasta 13.

Sources on which Jasta flew the EV are a contradictory mess.  But, not one I saw listed Jasta 13.  Sigh.

#163 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 25 March 2020 - 13:35

Well they've got it now!

I haven't done the paperwork for 13 yet, but I envisaged the later versions of the DV and the second version of the D7 appearing around August 18, after the DR1 has gone. The D8 appears?  Dunno, whenever you feel like it!

Spammers are not my thing...except for the one with the massive k******s. I was impressed with that one.

#164 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 25 March 2020 - 16:17

Well...

- the Dr1 should go just as soon as the DVII appears as - if memory serves - they had a lot of trouble keeping those crates operational due to the summer heat and the poor oil lubricant quality.

- I would slot the EV/DVIII* in at the end of Sept.

*Why'd they even redsignate it the DVIII?  It's an effin' EINdecker for christ sakes!

#165 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 25 March 2020 - 16:25

Apparently it appeared as the EV in mid August 18, was withdrawn in swift order due to structural stuff, then came back as DVIII in October.  Don't really want to feck around having it come and go so I was thinking of having it show up in October.

#166 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 25 March 2020 - 18:15

Yes, that is wise and pretty sure the only ones to get them in August was Jasta 6 - with their pretty petal cowl motifs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users