- - - - -

Skin files for PWCG 16.3.1

• Please log in to reply
215 replies to this topic

#161 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 24 March 2020 - 17:51

Jasta 13. Oh my...tasty as always.

Not sure if Pat's squad file has the EV/DVIII assigned for this squad.  Will add if it doesn't.

Links pending?

Oh...could have saved myself some work! I must have got the idea somewhere..

I'll sort out the text for this as it's a bit complicated, white...blue...2 lots of D7s & D5s...

I hope Jasta 12 will be a little more relaxing..

Spammers are not my thing...except for the one with the massive k******s. I was impressed with that one.

#162 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 25 March 2020 - 13:20

So I looked at the Squad file and - yup - need to add the EV to Jasta 13.

Sources on which Jasta flew the EV are a contradictory mess.  But, not one I saw listed Jasta 13.  Sigh.

#163 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 25 March 2020 - 13:35

Well they've got it now!

I haven't done the paperwork for 13 yet, but I envisaged the later versions of the DV and the second version of the D7 appearing around August 18, after the DR1 has gone. The D8 appears?  Dunno, whenever you feel like it!

Spammers are not my thing...except for the one with the massive k******s. I was impressed with that one.

#164 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 25 March 2020 - 16:17

Well...

- the Dr1 should go just as soon as the DVII appears as - if memory serves - they had a lot of trouble keeping those crates operational due to the summer heat and the poor oil lubricant quality.

- I would slot the EV/DVIII* in at the end of Sept.

*Why'd they even redsignate it the DVIII?  It's an effin' EINdecker for christ sakes!

#165 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 25 March 2020 - 16:25

Apparently it appeared as the EV in mid August 18, was withdrawn in swift order due to structural stuff, then came back as DVIII in October.  Don't really want to feck around having it come and go so I was thinking of having it show up in October.

#166 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 25 March 2020 - 18:15

Yes, that is wise and pretty sure the only ones to get them in August was Jasta 6 - with their pretty petal cowl motifs.

#167 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 07 April 2020 - 22:36

Jasta 12...

Attached File  A.jpg   987.94KB   0 downloadsAttached File  B.jpg   946.71KB   0 downloadsAttached File  C.jpg   938.53KB   0 downloads

#168 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 07 April 2020 - 22:37

Continued...

Attached File  D.jpg   788.23KB   0 downloadsAttached File  E.jpg   1011.13KB   0 downloadsAttached File  F.jpg   934.18KB   0 downloads

#169 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 07 April 2020 - 22:38

Attached File  G.jpg   954.36KB   0 downloadsAttached File  H.jpg   978.47KB   0 downloadsAttached File  I.jpg   1.02MB   0 downloads

https://www.mediafir...uts-J12.7z/file

S!

#170 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 08 April 2020 - 10:36

Jasta 2 and Jasta 12 ace - Adolf von Tutschek

Attached File  a.jpg   872.55KB   0 downloadsAttached File  b.jpg   804.57KB   0 downloads

https://www.mediafir...utschek.7z/file

#171 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 08 April 2020 - 13:50

So the rabbit hole that is Jasta 11 is upon me..but before I fall in,  let's have a look at red. 

How are we feeling about this?

Attached File  1.jpg   730.11KB   0 downloadsAttached File  2.jpg   699.93KB   0 downloadsAttached File  3.jpg   783.33KB   0 downloadsAttached File  4.jpg   752.75KB   0 downloads

#172 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 08 April 2020 - 13:50

Jasta 12 = awesome!!

#173 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 08 April 2020 - 13:52

So the rabbit hole that is Jasta 11 is upon me..but before I fall in,  let's have a look at red. 

How are we feeling about this?

I like it - red but not WHORE HOUSE red if ya get my drift.

Good luck on Jasta 11 - it's a "rich topic".

#174 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 08 April 2020 - 14:14

I like it - red but not WHORE HOUSE red if ya get my drift.

Good luck on Jasta 11 - it's a "rich topic".

Yep, well I don't intend to get my knickers in a bunch about it! As long as it's 'viable'!

And yes, it's a bit feckin' "rich" but might not be as much bother as 12 & 13...and there's plenty of information out there eh?.....

#175 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 08 April 2020 - 14:54

And speaking of information, and looking ahead a little.....Jasta 3!

No one knows shit about Jasta 3!!!

Here's what I've got...

Attached File  Frl.v.Grawert.jpg   126.95KB   0 downloadsAttached File  YEP2.JPG   196.54KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Pfal.D XII J3.jpg   117.67KB   0 downloadsAttached File  DV_Jasta_3_1.jpg   120.48KB   0 downloadsAttached File  Jasta 3.jpg   113.14KB   0 downloads

Some written stuff...

"Jasta 3 was based at Wynghene between 17 October 1917 and 12 March 1918.
Jasta 26 at this time was based at Abeele to 1 November 1917 then moved to Bavichove airfield from 1 November to 10 February 1918.
At Wynghene in the hangar sheds in the background can be seen an Alb.D.III with a Black or Prussian blue or red and white bands. My best guess is black and white bands. The operative word is GUESS." DSA

A brief description of an unpopular CO with a "all grey Albatros"

And that's about it apart from Menkhoff.

And this, an unaswered plea from  DSA over at The Aerodrome..

"Gentlemen:
I need some help, I am looking for the colors of the Fok. D.VII tailplanes of Jasta 3 late in 1918. I had read, somewhere the tailplanes were green with white stripes, however, I need more than that. Your help would be appreciated.
Blue skies,
Dan-San Abbott"

Anyone got anything?

S!

#176 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 08 April 2020 - 20:22

Jasta 3 is a total black hole for me.

The "roll call" kinda goes like this:

Jasta 2 = totes famous

Jasta 3 = Who dat?

Jasta 4 = famous

Jasta 5 = very famous

Jasta 6 = famous

Jasta 7 = famous

Jasta 8 = Huh?

Jasta 9 = famous

Jasta 10 = famous

Jasta 11 = awesomely famous

#177 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 08 April 2020 - 22:11

Just about sums it up. Think I'm gonna patch up jasta 3 with loads of cool profiles from jastas we don't have in PWCG..

Put in your requests!!

#178 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 10 April 2020 - 18:37

Just about sums it up. Think I'm gonna patch up jasta 3 with loads of cool profiles from jastas we don't have in PWCG..

Put in your requests!!

Sounds good.  Lemme think about it.

#179 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 16 April 2020 - 19:34

So down the hole we go....!

There are certain limitations that PWCG imposes on your gaming experiences, principal of these is that aces will only fly their 'famous' planes if the unit they are assigned to fly them also.

So....dear old Manfred can fly 'Le Petit Rouge' Albatros D3 from January 1917 (as he did) IF the rest of Jasta 11 have the D3 also, which of course, they didn't at that time. He was top gun, he got the best crates. I'm happy to assign the whole Jasta with the D3 earlier to accommodate this.

There are some interesting snippets of information I've gleaned from trawling the colossal and endlessly contradictory evidence out there on the interwebs.  To cut a very...very...very  long story short..

1. Jan. 1917, Richtofen's aircraft (Albatros D3 at Jasta 11)  is painted “all” red. This was his famous 'Le Petit Rouge'. I have been unable to find any record of other D3 he flew at Jasta 11. MvR had already begun to overpaint his aircraft and national markings as evidenced by photos of his Alb D2 at Jasta Boelcke. He painted his D3 'bright' red to allow his wingmen to spot him as flight leader, and possibly as a taunt to his enemies. Schooled by the now dead Oswald Boelcke, he already had 16 victories by the time he received his Pour le Mérite and was appointed commander of a lacklustre Jasta 11 in January 1917.

2. March 3, 1917, Eduard Lubbert writes home that Karl Schafer's aircraft is..“yellow w. black tail.” This is taken to mean that the fuselage is straw yellow, i.e factory finish, not painted yellow. There are a lot of pictures of Shafers Albatros D3s that would confirm this. Kurt Wolff flew a "violette Pflaum" (plum purple), while Allmenroeder flew a "feldgrau", or field-grey, crate. It seems likely therefore,  that Jasta 11 at this time had a variety of colourful crates, many of which may have been painted in the leaders style (full body covering, overpainted crosses etc but NOT in red). I shall reflect this in my skins for the D3.

And this interesting description of an encounter between RFC 60 squadron veterans "Willy" Fry and his friend "Grid" Caldwell and (maybe) Jasta 11 and von Richtofen on 29th January 1917.

Fry wrote: "They were all colours of the rainbow and led by a blood-red plane. I specially remember the dull blood-red hue of that machine, for it was nothing like as showy as the others which were all painted in bright mixed colours and patterns, in vivid contrast to the snow-white clouds below them."

3. Mid to late April,1917, 'Many' Jasta 11 aircraft are painted 'largely' red to render Richthofen's machine less conspicuous. You can make of that what you will. Certainly Lothar von Richtofen flew an earlier D3 with a red band around the fuselage, and he described the later red D3s of Wolff, green nose and elevator, Allmenroeder, white nose and elevator and his own the same, but in yellow. Can't find the exact quote.

Certainly some were and this may have coincided with a fresh batch of D3s arriving at the Jasta. These machines apparently had dark and pale green camouflaged wings (Idflieg having requested manufactures to stop using brown in the camouflages and replace with lilac). Evidently the Johannisthal factory didn't bother with lilac, or didn't have any, and just went with the two greens. There is 'apparently' no evidence for the Johannisthal factory painting lilac on any planes until the D5.

Now I really can't be arsed backing any of this up with sources and photo's. You can go look for yourself! I like to think I'm as accurate as is possible with the skins I make but there are limits.  If I were making one or two I might go crazy anal, but we're in the thousands here and I'm almost down to the single digits!!!!

I will drop this in though, a shot of a Jasta 11 line up in 'Spring 1917'.  Note the first plane. Serial number 624/17 picked out in white. While all these planes seem to be similar in tone (the red?) it's difficult to see any breaks in tone. 

Attached File  jasta_11_spring_17_line_up.jpg   64.35KB   0 downloads

Now this one of 624/17, in far greater resolution and probably on the same day.  You can see now a clear break in colour just before the tail, and what appears to be a 'fuzzy' break  just aft of the cockpit.  who flew this plane?  I haven't got the foggiest, but it does give an idea of what may have been going on at Jasta 11 at this time.  Interestingly it appears to have an offset radiator and bears the numbers of the replacement planes that had the 2 colour green camouflage, but seems to have 3 colours on the wings...maybe you can see why I really can't be arsed!

Attached File  Albatros DIII no D624_17_.jpg   138.3KB   0 downloads

S!

#180 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 16 April 2020 - 21:54

Jasta 11 ace Karl Allmenröder.

He joined Jasta 11 in November 1916 and blossomed under the command of Manfred von Richtofen from early 1917. He plunged to a gruesome death near Zillebeke on 27 June 1917. German infantry soldiers retrieved his body from no man's land the night he was killed. The crashed Albatros was so embedded in a hasty cemetery of casualties from the year before that it took two hours to disinter Allmenröder from the decomposing bodies around him.

Though it was likely he was flying a D3 at the time (The D5 was unpopular with pilots and they often reverted to their D3s) PWCG will assign a D5 to Allmenröder by the time of his death. I have included a 'fantasy' D5 in his D3 colours for this reason.

Attached File  allmenroeder.jpg   1.11MB   0 downloads

https://www.mediafir...

#181 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 17 April 2020 - 00:06

Jasta 11 ace Karl Emil Schäfer.

Schäfer trained as a pilot and served over the Eastern Front with Kampfgeschwader 2 from July 1916 onwards. He moved to the west and now flew with Kampfstaffel 11 of KG 2, where he gained his first victory. With just this single victory, he impudently telegraphed Manfred von Richthofen, who was assembling a "top gun" squadron at Jasta 11, "Can you use me?" Richthofen replied, "You have already been requested."

He transferred into Jasta 11 on 21 February 1917. In intensive operations during Bloody April he became a flying ace, being credited with 21 victories and awarded the Pour le Mérite.

Schäfer was then given command of Jasta 28 on 26 April taking his red albatros with him. After gaining further victories for a total of 30, Schäfer was shot down and killed in action on 5 June 1917 in combat with No. 20 Squadron, by ace F.E.2d crew Lt. Harold Satchell and Lt. Thomas Lewis. 

Satchell and Lewis' fire did not strike Schäfer, but disabled his plane, which broke apart in midair. They reported that the Albatros fell in flames; German ace witness Max Ritter von Müller reported seeing it break up, but noted no fire. Photos of the wreckage show no scorching and the wings still attached to the aircraft. Nevertheless, his Jasta 28 comrades recovered Schäfer's body, noting that it had no bullet wounds, but that every bone in his body had been broken.

Attached File  A.jpg   1.01MB   0 downloads

#182 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 19 April 2020 - 23:19

Jasta 11 ace-Kurt Wolff.

Posted to the then undistinguished Jagdstaffel 11 in October 1916, Wolff, like most of his Jasta comrades, had no success in the air. That changed under Richthofen's command.

He was described thus:
"Leutnant Kurt Wolff. At first glance, you could only say 'delicate little flower'. A slender, thin little figure, a very young face, whose entire manner is one of extreme shyness. He looks as if you could tip him backwards with one harsh word. But below this friendly schoolboy's face dangles the order Pour le Mérite. And so far, these modest looking eyes have taken 30 enemy airplanes from the sky over the sights of his machine guns, set them afire, and made them smash to pieces on the ground. This slender youth is already one of the best men of the old Richthofen Staffel 11."
Karl Bodenschatz, Jagd in Flanders Himmel ("War in the Flanders Skies")

Wolff was awarded the Pour Le Mérite on 4th May and on 6th May was assigned to command Jasta 29. He returned to lead Jasta 11 in July 1917, replacing the fallen Allmenröder (who was acting CO for an injured Manfred von Richtofen.) He was then wounded in the hand in mid July.

On 11 September 1917 Wolff returned. He was eager to fly one of the Fokker triplane prototypes that had arrived at Jasta 11. On 15 September he took off in F.I 102/17, accompanied by Carl von Schoenebeck flying an Albatros D.V. In a dogfight, and separated from his wingman, Wolff fell to his death under the guns of RNAS 10 Sopwith Camels. He was 22.

PWCG limitations will stymie my ability to assign a triplane prototype to Wolff, so I've included another imaginary D5.

Attached File  1.jpg   1.03MB   0 downloads

S!

#183 FurphyForum

FurphyForum

Posted 23 April 2020 - 01:18

Titan effort.... and again Thank You.

CPU-Intel® Core™ i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz (8 CPUs),~4.2GHz; PSU-Cooler Master V750 80 Plus Gold 750 watt; CPU COOLER-Cooler Master, Master Liquid Pro 140;

SSD-Samsung 960 Pro 250GB series NvM'e M.2; HHD-Seagate Firecuda 2TB 3.5in 64MB Cache SSHD ST1000 DX 002; GPU-ASUS ROG STRIX GEFORCE GTX 1070 Gaming OC 8GB RAM;

MOBO-ASUS ROG Maximus IX Hero; RAM-Corsair Vengeance LPX 2X8 16GB RAM DDR4 2400MHz; OS-Windows 10 Home 64-bit; Keyboard-Corsair Gaming K70 RAPIDFIRE;

Saitek X-52 Pro; Saitek Rudder Pedals 

#184 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 23 April 2020 - 21:36

Titan effort.... and again Thank You.

Indeed!

#185 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 06 May 2020 - 00:20

Jasta 11...

I have decided not to include the Pfalz D3 even though they were present, kinda figure that's not what Jasta 11 is about....but here's my take on the Albies...

Attached File  A.jpg   942.76KB   0 downloadsAttached File  B.jpg   1.17MB   0 downloadsAttached File  C.jpg   1.13MB   0 downloadsAttached File  D.jpg   1.36MB   0 downloads

#186 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 06 May 2020 - 00:22

Jasta 11 continued...

Attached File  E.jpg   919.35KB   0 downloadsAttached File  F.jpg   1.01MB   0 downloadsAttached File  G.jpg   935.12KB   0 downloadsAttached File  H.jpg   1.14MB   0 downloads

https://www.mediafir...uts-J11.7z/file

#187 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 06 May 2020 - 12:27

Awesome job!!!!

#188 FGTH-Fan

FGTH-Fan

Posted 07 May 2020 - 07:00

Thanks for your awesome and great Work... Really appreciated…

Greetings from Germany :icon_e_salute:

#189 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 07 May 2020 - 17:04

Thanks all, glad they are being used and appreciated. Kind of thinking the red might have been a bit redder on these....

But I think I got most bases covered with Jasta 11. I'll redo the aces with the new tail template, chuck in Lothar, the big guy (who knew he had like 4 or 5 Albie D5's?) + Wenzl and Goering. I don't think there's any more jasta 11 aces in PWCG? 

So we move onto Jasta 10 and we'll have a problem here again. Voss and his famous Fokker DR1 he flew to his death on 23rd Sept 1917 can only appear if the whole of Jasta 10 is equipped with the DR1 at that particular point in time. They weren't of course, in fact they hardly flew them at all. They were known as the quintessential Pfalz D3 unit which obviously, I'll concentrate on.

Their famous chrome yellow noses can appear every shade of yellow you like out there on the internet. Here's what I make of that, more yolky than lemon....what do you think?

1370/17 was apparently flown by Voss before he took to his Dr1 and rumour has it it had it's rear end painted green (?) later and was flown by Vizefeldwebel Hecht on his capture in December 1917.

Attached File  1.jpg   793.44KB   0 downloads Attached File  1370.jpg   265.17KB   0 downloads

S!

#190 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 07 May 2020 - 21:45

More Jasta 11 aces?  How about Manfred? :)

(But seriously - do you need a complete list? I can send, no problem.)

I would go a shade or 2 darker on the yellow - like this:

https://www.atlantis...-yellow-hue-s1/

#191 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 07 May 2020 - 23:08

That's who I meant by 'the big guy'!

If there's any others I haven't mentioned then list them & I'll have a look..

I'll have a look at the yellow also..

#192 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 08 May 2020 - 11:27

Jasta 11 ace Lothar von Richtofen.

His first posting as a pilot was to his brother's Jasta 11 on 6 March 1917. He was an impulsive and aggressive pilot, unlike his coolly calculating brother Manfred.

Taking part in 'Bloody April', Lothar had won 15 more victories by the beginning of May. When his brother went on leave, Lothar assumed command of the squadron.

On the evening of 7 May near Douai, he led a flight of 5 Albatros D.III's that encountered 11 S.E.5s from the "elite" No. 56 Squadron RFC, including the top English ace of the time, Captain Albert Ball.

In a running battle in deteriorating visibility in the middle of a thunderstorm over Bourlon Wood, both sides became scattered. Richthofen engaged in single combat with a British Triplane. At about the same time, Ball was seen by fellow 56 Squadron pilot Cyril Crowe chasing a red Albatros into a thundercloud.

In all likelihood Ball lost control of his plane and crashed fatally. Though forced to land his damaged aircraft, Richthofen escaped injury.

Richthofen posted a claim for shooting down the Triplane. However, the propaganda value of Ball's death under the guns of a German pilot was obvious, and the German High Command awarded a victory over Ball to Lothar. The fallacy of the award was readily apparent. The idea that an experienced pilot such as Richthofen would confuse a triplane with a biplane was ludicrous.

Leutnant Hailer, a German pilot on the ground who witnessed the crash and was the first German at the scene saw no battle damage to Ball's plane. The doctor who autopsied Ball reported massive injuries from the crash, but no bullet wounds. Nevertheless, the official line was that Lothar von Richthofen shot down Albert Ball.

Later research suggests that Ball became disoriented by vertigo, accidentally entering an inverted dive which choked his plane's carburettor and stopped the engine, causing him to crash.

Nevertheless, considering the amount of time Lothar von Richthofen spent on the front and in hospitals, he was one of the most combat efficient and prolific flying aces of the war, perhaps even more so than his brother. Of his total of 40 confirmed victories, Lothar scored 33 in just three months: 15 in April 1917, 8 in May 1917, and 10 in August 1918.

There is of course endless conjecture as to the colours of his crates. Here's what I came up with.

Attached File  LVR 1.jpg   1.06MB   0 downloadsAttached File  LVR 2.jpg   1.13MB   0 downloads

S!

#193 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 08 May 2020 - 12:01

Jasta 11 ace Richard Wenzl

Joined Jasta 11 from Jasta 31 (not in game) on 27th March and left for Jasta 6 on 16th May. Might be worth having him arrive at Jasta 11 a bit earlier so we can enjoy his triplane a bit more.

Attached File  wenzl a.jpg   761.22KB   0 downloads

https://www.mediafir...nzl-J11.7z/file

S!

#194 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 08 May 2020 - 14:16

Jasta 11 ace Manfred von Richtofen

Doesn't need any introduction I think!  

Here's a speculative Halberstadt D2 he flew in Jasta 2, an Albatros D2 with overpainted markings (and without, I favour with and photos back this up) and his famous 'Le Petit Rouge' Albatros D3 at Jasta 11. Can't find any documentation that he flew others, though I'm sure he had more than one.

He also flew a number of Albatros D5, of which he was not a fan. It's easy to think of him as Mr RED, but clearly he was flying all sorts of crates with a variety of red parts and it seems he wasn't too fussy....and a bit slapdash if I might be so bold..

But anyway, it's all up for argument, I can't be arsed frankly and I would expect most folks would expect to see him all dressed in red....but that's not going to happen!

What do you think?

Attached File  A.jpg   1.12MB   0 downloadsAttached File  B.jpg   846.31KB   0 downloads

https://www.mediafir...tofen_1.7z/file

I'll get to the Fokkers when I can piece them together, there's a few of them...

S!

#195 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 08 May 2020 - 14:51

That's who I meant by 'the big guy'!

If there's any others I haven't mentioned then list them & I'll have a look..

I'll have a look at the yellow also..

Ooopsie.  I read that too fast.  I'll take a look tomorrow AM.  Manfred had a lot of different planes - in addition to all those Albs he had 4 (at least) Fokk. DrIs.  It's good to be #1.

#196 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 08 May 2020 - 14:52

Jasta 11 ace Lothar von Richtofen.

Those Lothar skins ROCK!

#197 Barkhorn1x

Barkhorn1x

Posted 08 May 2020 - 14:58

Jasta 11 ace Manfred von Richtofen

Doesn't need any introduction I think!  

Here's a speculative Halberstadt D2 he flew in Jasta 2, an Albatros D2 with overpainted markings (and without, I favour with and photos back this up) and his famous 'Le Petit Rouge' Albatros D3 at Jasta 11. Can't find any documentation that he flew others, though I'm sure he had more than one.

He also flew a number of Albatros D5, of which he was not a fan. It's easy to think of him as Mr RED, but clearly he was flying all sorts of crates with a variety of red parts and it seems he wasn't too fussy....and a bit slapdash if I might be so bold..

But anyway, it's all up for argument, I can't be arsed frankly and I would expect most folks would expect to see him all dressed in red....but that's not going to happen!

What do you think?

S!

I agree that Manfred "Allreds" are largely a popular imagination thing - with a couple of exceptions.  Your treatments are totally valid IMO.  (Well, maybe not the green tail one but I do LIKE IT!)

#198 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 08 May 2020 - 15:24

Is this one big download or should I download from every page separate?
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#199 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 08 May 2020 - 16:23

Is this one big download or should I download from every page separate?

Generally I do them unit at a time and ace at a time.

I did put a package together a little while back that covered all the jastas from 78b to 15 (I think?) + 2 seaters I think....

Frankly this thing is waaaay out of control!  like in the thousands of skins and I'd be well served backing off and putting a complete package together, however that can only realistically & sensibly happen when I'm finished.....otherwise we're kind of back to square one a bit...I only have so much time on my hands.

:icon_eek:

#200 Gooseh

Gooseh

Posted 08 May 2020 - 16:27

I agree that Manfred "Allreds" are largely a popular imagination thing - with a couple of exceptions.  Your treatments are totally valid IMO.  (Well, maybe not the green tail one but I do LIKE IT!)

Well he flew it, if only on a visit to Morsele airfield late 1917.  The rear may have been all green, part green part red, and part matt paint..part fairy dust...

Life is too short...

Attached File  green.JPG   140.15KB   0 downloadsAttached File  green 2.JPG   238.25KB   0 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users