Photo
- - - - -

Email Change Request

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Butch_Nackley

Butch_Nackley

Posted 24 August 2018 - 21:52

I requested an email address change a few days ago and have yet to hear back from anyone.

I did see a message on the support page saying my ticket went through though. I sent another request today and it too said it went through. I've not received any notification of this to my new email address though. I was able to login here using my old email addy. However, I do NOT have that email address any longer, as I have a new ISP and the old email address was deleted. I hadn't been on here in a couple years, but I've been a member and owner of the game since it was released in 2009. I was a bata tester as well. I have bought everything in the store, except for a few of the aircraft upgrades. I'm wanting to get back into the game again, but can not due to the email address change.

I am requesting a support representative look into this matter and change my address. 

Sincerely

Butch Nackley

#2 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 26 August 2018 - 23:49

As you indicated, you can still log in here using the old e-mail address to log in - have you tried just logging into and playing the game using that same old e-mail/password info? I've never seen any indication that the game is checking to see if my e-mail address is still working/valid before logging me into the game, so I'm not sure why you shouldn't be able to just keep using your old e-mail address for your login to RoF even if you can't use it for actual e-mails.

However, if it turns out that there really is a problem with using your old (now defunct) e-mail address to log into the game, hopefully one of your tickets will trigger a response from the dev team.

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users