Photo
- - - - -

Wind noise.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Busdriver101

Busdriver101

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:26

I appreciate the realism in the wind sounds I really do…but when I'm trying to talk in Vent or Team Speak..I can't have my sound up to high cause the noise is loud, and can't hear people talking to me. and if i turn down the volume then i can't hear planes coming from my sides.

Just throwing my vote out there for a volume adjuster for the wind.

#2 ROSS_DiFiS

ROSS_DiFiS

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:28

:D "Wellcome to the real world" ©

#3 Marco_._

Marco_._

Posted 08 December 2009 - 09:31

:D "Wellcome to the real world" ©

u realistic preak :D

this is a game after all and we all want to have fun and to hear our frineds over TS….

there is a virtual border between realism and fun…sometimes (not always mind you) too much of a realism can even ruin our fun…

#4 gavagai

gavagai

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:28

I always use headphones if I'm going to use a mic. Even in flight sims with closed cockpit aircraft, I can always tell when someone doesn't use headphones, so your complaint is applicable to all computer games, and not just RoF.

#5 Busdriver101

Busdriver101

Posted 08 December 2009 - 12:33

What does headphones have to do with this?…maybe just from when your talking and you get the loop noise..but i'm just talking about hearing them over the noise…and I'm not even complaining just throwning a vote in for a volume adjuster

#6 Butch_Nackley

Butch_Nackley

Posted 08 December 2009 - 14:41

Hi

TS and Vent both have volume contorls. In TS it is under Settings > Sound Input/Output Settings > Output Volume.

Lower the game volume and turn up the TS volume. It works fine that way. You can still hear planes, etc from the game and your mates will come in loud and clear ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users