- - - - -

Aerobatics Weekly Event

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 B24_LIBERATOR

B24_LIBERATOR
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 25 July 2018 - 16:24

I've been tossing around the idea of running a weekly Aerobatics event.

This event would feature flags, towns, bridges, etc... to fly around for Aerobatics and races. I would like to come up with a weekly challenge as well for the more daring pilots; Most likely they will be repeats of things we have done in TNFI back in the day and any new suggestions I or other pilots can come up with such as bomber stacking, short takeoffs & landings, inverted passes in specific planes, slow flight and other high alpha maneuvers.

The other note I'd like to add, is that I'd like to run this in mods on so pilots can create their own (historically plausible) barnstorming skins (or use existing ones) that we can put into a pack.

I'm curious if anyone would be interested in something like this.

Liberator's Tutorials: http://steamcommunit...s/?id=438268482

#2 Agent86

Agent86
  • LocationNorth Woods

Posted 26 July 2018 - 17:23

Hey Lib, that was the idea behind the WNWD way back when I was with New Wings  (Before TNFI).....That lasted for a few months with a good turnout most every Wednesday night. It took a turn towards formation flying and other more combat oriented practice sessions. It was a lot of fun but never evolved into the barnstorming / aerobatics that I originally intended. 

Your idea sounds like a good one !  Godspeed Man ! 

:icon_e_salute:

Sorry About That                                                           

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users