#2 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 06 May 2018 - 15:12

lol

#3 J2_Adam

J2_Adam
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 06 May 2018 - 18:59

Reminds me of an Aerosmith song..... no ... wait... never mind..... that’s “Saddle”.

#4 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:59

Great to see you back, Zebra!

Frankly, I’m surprised you had the guts to take that Se5a through all those loops and aerobatics after knocking it a bit in that first landing. Very entertaining! Do you mind if I share this to the ROF Facebook group?

New to Rise of Flight? Check out this Rise of Flight free to play guide on Steam

xAKPpvf.jpg

#5 Arty_Effem

Arty_Effem
  • LocationR E S I G N E D 13/6/2018 veryuseful.info/rof

Posted 07 May 2018 - 11:34

And all because the lady loves...

#6 Dr.Zebra

Dr.Zebra

Posted 08 May 2018 - 23:26

Great to see you back, Zebra!

Frankly, I’m surprised you had the guts to take that Se5a through all those loops and aerobatics after knocking it a bit in that first landing. Very entertaining! Do you mind if I share this to the ROF Facebook group?

Since I was very unhappy lately with YT and the way they changed, I´ve set all my left over public videos to public domain there.. anybody should feel free to do whatever they like with them, download, re-upload, whatever.. I don´t know if that works with Vimeo, too, and there may be some restrictions on that free music I used, but as far as I am concerned anybody now can do anything with the in-game stuff I made. I don´t even need to be credited or anything, just have fun. If anyone feels like using it for anything, just go for it.

Long live the not so secret Brother-Sister-and-Animalhood of Silly Flightsimming!

Here is another classic fun principle revisted.. The seaplanes in RoF are still among the most fun in any sim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users