- - - - -

How to get rid of "minimap" in Multiplayer

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Joker_BR

Joker_BR

Posted 15 April 2018 - 14:01

Hi gents, 

On some multiplayer servers, I've been pested by a small "minimap" that shows a miniature of the theater of operations, like the one shown in the picture.

The only way I can get rid of this is to disabling the HUD completely, but then I cannot see the 2D gauges. This map is only present on some servers, not all of them. 

What is this, and do we have a way to hide it? Tried all key combos that I know, and even tried to move it out of the screen, but to no avail. 

If this is an option that only the server can adjust, I would like to know what is the purpose.

Cheers 

Attached Files

#2 FourSpeed

FourSpeed

Posted 15 April 2018 - 18:42

Hey Joker,

That map is one of the ones that shows up in "Capture the Flag" types of missions (in place of the in-game score). The little red and blue dots show who "owns" a particular flag, and changes color when one is captured.

As far as I know, there's no way to remove just it, however, you can move it to a less annoying screen location (like a corner) by dragging it with your mouse.  Hope that helps.

Regards,

:icon_e_salute:

#3 Joker_BR

Joker_BR

Posted 15 April 2018 - 22:24

Thanks for your help, FourSpeed. This explains why it appears at BA server, then.

I've moved it to a "better" position already.

Cheers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users