Photo
- - - - -

my portfolio thinking of becoming a cheap online graphic designer

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#41 raaaaid

raaaaid

Posted 21 June 2018 - 22:12

im trying to sell this comic for 99 cent but you can have it as a gift :)

Attached Files

all right doctor we got a deal i let you finger me and you extend my life

zen proverbs: the masochist boxer always wins,to be a real boy you need to be brave truthfull and unselfish

#42 raaaaid

raaaaid

Posted 22 June 2018 - 00:33

and here is my graphic novel maquilla y colorea a las estrellas in primice and exclusivity for the 777 forums

Attached Files

zen proverbs: the masochist boxer always wins,to be a real boy you need to be brave truthfull and unselfish

#43 Ice_Age

Ice_Age
  • LocationTrudolyubiye

Posted 23 June 2018 - 02:27

To inspire your art, you should search on "Plastic surgery gone wrong" and "supermodels without makeup" :P :P

#44 raaaaid

raaaaid

Posted 23 June 2018 - 15:18

what you percieve as a plastic surgery gone wrong is just my not having used a mirror for the composition as i did for example with humphrey bogart

so jennifer connely has for example the mouth out of place but you can still recognice its her

the only portrait im not happy about is my redhead julianne moorem, the portrait doesnt look at all like her

but i redid it and i think this time i capture the typical features of natural redheads as julianne moore

how about this redone?

Attached File  julianne cara lavada.jpg   126.27KB   0 downloadsAttached File  julianne maquillada.jpg   129.24KB   0 downloads

#45 raaaaid

raaaaid

Posted 26 June 2018 - 22:15

another two, i respected innocence and didnt paint dorothy like a ho just some slight color

Attached File  dorothy cara lavada.jpg   100.37KB   0 downloadsAttached File  dorothy maquillada.jpg   100.24KB   0 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users