- - - - -

Modifications included in Channel Battles Edition

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mimes

mimes

Posted 12 April 2018 - 13:33

Hello everyone,

It would be great if someone would be kid enough to point me to a list of sort, where I'd be able to check what exactly comes in ROF Channel Battles Edition. I have searched on Bing, Google and this site without success.

I have bought a DVD version (Aerosoft) which did not activate Felixstowe nor Channel map. Kind people in support did activation for those manually.

However, I wander if say Felixstowe does come with modifications as in my account now some planes do and some do not. So I do not know if to follow up with support or I can go and buy planes / modifications I do not have yet. I would like to make sure I am not paying for something I have already paid for and should have been activated already.

Thank you for your help.

Kind regards,

Mimes

#2 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw
  • LocationKraków / Poland

Posted 12 April 2018 - 15:37

RoF always comes with 3 free planes (Albatros D.Va, Spad XIII and Nieuport 17 Rus). Channel Battles adds 8 payware planes (Fokker D.VII, Fokker Dr.I, Pfalz, Nieuport 28, S.E.5.a, Camel, Nieuport 17 and Felixstowe) and Channel Map. Free planes come with free mods. Mods for planes from Channel Battles always have to be boght separately. Mods for other planes have to be bought in store version but come free in steam version.

No,

Forum moderator.

Deputy Staffelführer, Jasta 2 ''Boelcke'' http://jasta2.org

“Now now,” Akua chided. “Personal attacks are the mark of failed argument. If you’ve no counterpoint to offer, such flailing only serves to shed further light on your incompetence.”

#3 mimes

mimes

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:09

Hello J2_Trupobaw,

Pan dzienkuje panowi, it is much clearer now. So that means I now have everything activated from the Channel Battles Edition.

I can set off onto an adventure of collecting mods and other planes. This ROF sim is nothing short of amazing.  :) 

Thank you again for your help.

With kind regards,

Mimes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users