Photo
- - - - -

~: The Sunday duellist : ~ At 09:00 hrs on Sunday Auckland NZST time - UTC +12h.

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#121 Arty_Effem

Arty_Effem
  • Location· · · · · · · · · · · · RESIGNED 13/6/2018

Posted 10 June 2018 - 04:20

Due to clashes with other weekly events, I don't think the scheduling of these sessions is anywhere near optimal. It may be better to do things the other way around, starting at say 10:00 UTC Saturday or Sunday. I know Plank is often active in multiplayer at this time of day.

#122 Kelp44

Kelp44
  • LocationBelgium

Posted 10 June 2018 - 08:31

And don’t forget the yearly summer lull, with its higher temperatures, longer day cycle and outdoor activities that use to put a serious dent in ones cyber life.

#123 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 10 June 2018 - 11:57

What happened?

Thanks, all is well with me. However, yesterday I could not keep a balance between family life and the game :-) I had to sacrifice the game ...

Due to clashes with other weekly events, I don't think the scheduling of these sessions is anywhere near optimal. It may be better to do things the other way around, starting at say 10:00 UTC Saturday or Sunday. I know Plank is often active in multiplayer at this time of day.

In general, I like everything as it is, but if it's convenient for others, you can try another time. Still there is such idea: at you is a server Old Wings, it works always. Conditions on this server are close to dueling, and a good set of aircraft. On this server it is possible to fly with minimal contacts in the chat of the game according to the conditions (as well as on the duel). If someone wants these flights, he can inform everyone in this topic.

And don’t forget the yearly summer lull, with its higher temperatures, longer day cycle and outdoor activities that use to put a serious dent in ones cyber life.

In many respects this is so. I am very much helped by the cold and rainy weather that we have now. Usually at this time we are hot, and it would be very difficult for me to explain to my family why we do not go out of town for the weekend ;-))

#124 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 14 June 2018 - 22:18

It is a pity that everything is erased. There was an interesting conversation about the DXll sight. You are some kind of weird guys - you arrange a quarrel where there is no occasion! ;-)) The ice said that on DXll a bad sight, I was surprised for the second time ... 'll get a video about H17 from the archive, I hope it will not be deleted))

"The flock froze, catching air-the air with the smell of a gun.
I need hunting and extraction, but I am a hunter today.
It would be possible to decide whether to be or not to be a flock, since my term has not expired.
And the attack of the wolf pack will stop only pulling the trigger."
I hope Google has not failed to translate, and the main meaning of the part of the text translated exactly :-)

#125 Ice_Age

Ice_Age
  • LocationTrudolyubiye

Posted 14 June 2018 - 23:49

VS_Emely, you don’t speak English, and have to use Google Translate, correct? If you did, you might understand better why Plank was banned again and his posts erased: Plank was trolling and spamming again.

#126 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw
  • LocationKraków / Poland

Posted 15 June 2018 - 07:22

No. Plank was still banned when he posted, a bug in forum engine restored his ability to post when his right to post was still revoked. For some reason, this problem seems limited to 30 days bans on his account. I've been informing him when his ban ends in ban message, but obviously it did not work.

Forum moderator.

Adjutant, Jasta 2 ''Boelcke'' http://jasta2.org

"The hardest part of my job is being nice to people who think they know how to do my job."

#127 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 15 June 2018 - 10:29

The escape from prison was not a success? :-))
So what's wrong with the iron sight on DXll?

#128 Ice_Age

Ice_Age
  • LocationTrudolyubiye

Posted 16 June 2018 - 03:23

Are you a Jailer, now, Trupobaw?

#129 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 16 June 2018 - 21:08

If anyone wants to fly a duel, write now in this thread. I do not see a dueling server in the list, but Old Wings are working, you can fly it
P.S.
Forgive me, it's all right, the server can see that already the guys are flying.

#130 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 17 June 2018 - 22:01

We had a lot of fun in two pairs yesterday! Two hours FIF + two hours on a dueling server, this is a good dish that quenches the thirst for flights for almost a week ;-)

#131 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw

Posted 18 June 2018 - 06:57

Are you a Jailer, now, Trupobaw?

Jailer, Janitor and Contributioner.

Forum moderator.

"The hardest part of my job is being nice to people who think they know how to do my job."

#132 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 18 June 2018 - 08:15

Hmm ... These two talk to each other, and then someone else gets banned ...

#133 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 18 June 2018 - 10:40

Hmm ... These two talk to each other, and then someone else gets banned ...

This is a thread about duelling after all!

#134 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw

Posted 18 June 2018 - 12:36

Plank has been banned in late May and should not be posting in July at all. 

Forum moderator.

#135 Ice_Age

Ice_Age
  • LocationTrudolyubiye

Posted 18 June 2018 - 14:57

Jailer, Janitor and Contributioner.

"You're neither.  You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill" --Col. Kurtz

:lol:

#136 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw

Posted 18 June 2018 - 15:05

:icon_e_biggrin: You remember that there was a follow up to that line?

drop_the_bomb_exterminate_them_all-600x3

Forum moderator.

#137 Ice_Age

Ice_Age
  • LocationTrudolyubiye

Posted 18 June 2018 - 19:15

You should caption that "Welcome to the Forum, Newcomers"

#138 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 19 June 2018 - 00:34

This is a thread about duelling after all!

Appeals do not work, apparently these guys have love, since they do not notice anything.

#139 Ice_Age

Ice_Age
  • LocationTrudolyubiye

Posted 19 June 2018 - 03:29

I noticed, but I don’t really care. If the moderator of the forum and I want to engage in a small amount of light hearted banter, in a thread where nobody has much to say, we will. If you actually have something new to say about “dueling” nobody is stopping you, are they?

#140 =HillBilly=

=HillBilly=
  • LocationSouthern Ozark Mountains

Posted 19 June 2018 - 03:38

Appeals do not work, apparently these guys have love, since they do not notice anything.

Emely  they are engaged in their own duel, a duel of wits and nobody is winning. :D

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

#141 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 19 June 2018 - 07:52

It's time the moderator realised light hearted banter is not what's being served up to him.

But go for it Ice baby - you is untouchable it seems.

".. and they'll send you home in a pine overcoat, with a letter to your Mum,

Saying find enclosed one son one medal and a note, to, say, he, Won".

#142 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 19 June 2018 - 08:35

Emely they are engaged in their own duel:D

At least someone got my pun.

#143 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw

Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:09

It's time the moderator realised light hearted banter is not what's being served up to him.

But go for it Ice baby - you is untouchable it seems.

I can live a month on good Apocalypse Now quote :D

Forum moderator.

#144 =VS=_emely

=VS=_emely
  • LocationUSSR

Posted 19 June 2018 - 15:53

Emely  they are engaged in their own duel, a duel of wits and nobody is winning. :D

Some are wise and some are otherwise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users