Photo
- - - - -

Downloaded game to a Bran new computer

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Edy1

Edy1

Posted 15 February 2018 - 18:43

Any Help : Down loaded game If I have the small screen and mouse goes off edge  NO control then I went in and changed to full screen NO SOUND It took several tries to download game Should I download game again 

#2 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 15 February 2018 - 20:03

I'd try Updating (login screen) first...

".. and they'll send you home in a pine overcoat, with a letter to your Mum,

Saying find enclosed one son one medal and a note, to, say, he, Won".

#3 Edy1

Edy1

Posted 15 February 2018 - 23:35

how do I update log in menue 

#4 Edy1

Edy1

Posted 16 February 2018 - 00:17

already updated before posting.  Any ideas how to get the sound to work on full screen?

#5 Oliver88

Oliver88

Posted 16 February 2018 - 03:42

when you installed Rise of Flight were you prompted to install some extra third party software programs, and did you do so? just an guess, as you state new computer, and imagine directx controls the sound in games too

the new computers specs?

#6 Edy1

Edy1

Posted 16 February 2018 - 15:06

Re Installed game still no sound on full screen , small screen got sound but mouse goes off page nothing works nothing but problems with this game and no help

#7 Panthercules

Panthercules

Posted 16 February 2018 - 21:20

Sorry you're having problems, but you really haven't posted enough info to give folks much of a chance to try to help.  As noted above, you should post your PC specs - some issues can be caused by having a PC that doesn't meet minimum specs.  Also, "small screen" doesn't really convey much - what actual resolutions are you running windowed and full-screen and how are you setting them in game?

There's no reason why sound should be dependent upon whether you're running full screen or windowed, so something else seems to be going on here.  What sound settings are you using in the game's settings/options screens?

Have you done an update and a recovery from the game's launcher yet - that should fix a number of potential/weird problems.  Are you running the Steam version or the non-Steam version?

New "Useful Materials" page now available: http://riseofflight....ks/#entry628960
Useful Skinning-related Info:  http://riseofflight....g-related-info/  
Spammers banned while still online: RoF SPAM killer markings 66.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users