- - - - -

None of my aircraft that I purchased are showing online in game

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 jack

jack
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 January 2018 - 22:41

I have owed RoF since 2009,as vonmac. I have purchased most of your aircraft over that time.

Some time back  I lost useable sight in my right eye. I had to give up flight sims..I now have most of

my sight back and would like to rejoin RoF..

I loaded my account/game to find only the free a/c are showing on my account , I looked online, and in the online store and none of my purchased a/c are shown as owed.

Has something changed? 

#2 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 09 January 2018 - 07:50

Did you buy the game store planes and are now checking on Steam or the other way around? Check where you bought them.

Oh, and welcome back! Hope to see you up there in the skies, and if you haven't heard about the upcoming Flying Circus game, rejoice: it's coming!  :icon_e_salute:

#3 Zooropa_Fly

Zooropa_Fly

Posted 09 January 2018 - 11:01

Good to see virtual pilots returning and great that your eye has significantly recovered !

I'm thinking you may have to re-input your purchase code(s) to unlock the planes you previously bought if you haven't tried that already.

They should have been e-mailed to you with the original purchases if I remember correctly...

:icon_e_salute:

".. and they'll send you home in a pine overcoat, with a letter to your Mum,

Saying find enclosed one son one medal and a note, to, say, he, Won".

#4 Arty_Effem

Arty_Effem
  • LocationR E S I G N E D 13/6/2018 veryuseful.info/rof

Posted 09 January 2018 - 13:39

This happens a lot with old accounts. Just explain the problem at  https://riseofflight...t.com/support/   All they should need is your login email address.

#5 J2_Trupobaw

J2_Trupobaw
  • LocationKraków / Poland

Posted 09 January 2018 - 15:13

I have owed RoF since 2009,as vonmac. I have purchased most of your aircraft over that time.

Some time back  I lost useable sight in my right eye. I had to give up flight sims..I now have most of

my sight back and would like to rejoin RoF..

First thing, congratulations on that!

I loaded my account/game to find only the free a/c are showing on my account , I looked online, and in the online store and none of my purchased a/c are shown as owed.

Has something changed? 

Nothing has changed. Your forum account says you've registered in 2009, so you should have all your planes on this account.

Log in into the store/main RoF page, and check your purchases history and see if you own the planes you've bought. If they are not here, you need to send a ticket to customer support.

Forum moderator.

Deputy Staffelführer, Jasta 2 ''Boelcke'' http://jasta2.org

“Now now,” Akua chided. “Personal attacks are the mark of failed argument. If you’ve no counterpoint to offer, such flailing only serves to shed further light on your incompetence.”

#6 jack

jack
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 January 2018 - 15:23

J2_Bidu. I bought all my A/C though the online store. I am not though steam. My account was a digital demo download that was upgraded with a key to full game status back in 2009.

Zooropa_Fly When I reinstalled the game and entered my email and password it took it without any issues. Forum and store sign in as well with no problems. As far as the code that could well be the issue,only having to use it that one time. After that any reinstall just worked and I never needed it again. It's lost to time.

Arty_Effem I have submitted a ticket after reading your post. Now the waiting game starts :) .

Thanks for the replies. I am glad to be back. IRC Vonmac

#7 jack

jack
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 January 2018 - 15:29

J2_Trupobaw Yes I have did that and there is nothing there. I have sent in a ticket today. Now it's a waiting game.

Thanks for the tip/ IRC Vonmac

#8 jack

jack
  • LocationCanada

Posted 09 January 2018 - 22:13

Problem fixed. thanks for the help guys.

=IRFC=MAC

#9 FourSpeed

FourSpeed

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:53

Glad they were able to get your account sorted out.  Welcome Back to RoF!

Cheers,

:icon_e_salute:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users