Photo
- - - - -

4 days left to view original AB1 forum

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 AB1_CamelJock

AB1_CamelJock

Posted 05 January 2018 - 23:56

I have to let it go for now, can't afford the maintenance costs. I will bring it back up for Flying Circus I hope, but if not, check out a blast from the past during the golden age of RB3D: http://aerialbattali...forum/index.php

#2 AB1_CamelJock

AB1_CamelJock

Posted 05 January 2018 - 23:57

It will be gone in 4 days.

#3 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:42

Sad to see it go! But, I trust the AB1, like the proverbial Phoenix, will rise from the ashes when Flying Circus releases.

See you chaps then! :icon_e_salute:

New to Rise of Flight? Check out this Rise of Flight free to play guide on Steam

XZjh8rJ.jpg

#4 AB1_CamelJock

AB1_CamelJock

Posted 09 January 2018 - 03:25

I decided I didn't want it to die yet.  I got a loan from a friend,  and I'm having the domain transfered to my name.  Not sure if it will work yet,  but if it does,

then I fully own the AB1 website,  and it will indeed not only rise like a phoenix,  but be a commanding presence in the upcoming Flying Circus.

Only 2 days left I think...  stay tuned!

#5 AB1_CamelJock

AB1_CamelJock

Posted 12 January 2018 - 04:42

Yes,  I now own the domain and the AB1 forum.  Also have backed up the forum database.  AB1 is now ready and waiting for Flying Circus.

Let the games begin!  Just to remind,  my forum is at:    http://aerialbattali...forum/index.php

I still have medical issues with my eyesight right now,  so it will be a little while before I can re-start the squad.

#6 J2_Bidu

J2_Bidu

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:39

Wish you a good recovery and comeback.  :icon_e_salute:

#7 HotleadColdfeet

HotleadColdfeet
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 12 January 2018 - 13:36

Wish you a good recovery and comeback.  :icon_e_salute:

+1 :)

New to Rise of Flight? Check out this Rise of Flight free to play guide on Steam

XZjh8rJ.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users