Photo
- - - - -

Newbie question....error #10027

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TacticalWargamer

TacticalWargamer

Posted 27 December 2017 - 21:17

OK had a bit of trouble setting up an account all good to go now........BUT I get an error #10027.

Something else I have done wrong?

Thanks gents

Maybe the Steam version would be better?

#2 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 27 December 2017 - 22:01

Did you installed mods?
Best solution would be a reinstall, something is corrupt.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#3 TacticalWargamer

TacticalWargamer

Posted 27 December 2017 - 22:04

No nothing at all.....

Didn't even know you had mod's :)

#4 Dutch2

Dutch2

Posted 27 December 2017 - 22:07

Then what I did wrote down, do a reinstall, something is corrupt.
If I wrote something in this forum that is hurting or abuse a member, organisation or country? Let me know by pm for the corrections, please do not react back by bashing/trolling/flaming or other personal attacks!

Yep I’m an 2009 Rof pre-order buyer and one of the few that did buy the Sikorsky game.

#5 Oliver88

Oliver88

Posted 28 December 2017 - 03:09

On the games launcher go to Update, and on the window that's opened do an Update or Recovery?

OK had a bit of trouble setting up an account all good to go now........BUT I get an error #10027.

Something else I have done wrong?

Thanks gents

Maybe the Steam version would be better?

As far as aware both versions are the same thing. The sole difference I believe is that on Steam they skip the ROF Settings page and instead go straight to the game. Steam seems to cause more problems for those trying the game I think.

Purchasing extra content can be an bit different, as on Steam they are supplied in fixed bundles, where as on Rise of Flight Store its pick and choose what you want. But again as the games itself is the same thing you can use the Rise of Flight store when using the game through Steam (and I believe vice versa) but once you choose to purchase from the Steam Store you cannot purchase from the Rise of Flight store and vice versa, your stuck using whatever method you use for your first purchase.

Stick to the non-steam version, and use the Rise of Flight store rather than Stream Store for extra content is my recommendation.

#6 Stumble

Stumble
  • LocationAotearoa

Posted 28 December 2017 - 08:24

I would download from steam but buy from the RoF website. It worked fine for me.

S!

Its actually an Honor to get stung by a bee.

It hates you so much, that its willing to die just

to cause you a mild amount of pain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users